Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- SteveZissou - 2010-02-08

how about supporting cleararts and thumbs/posters in the pause menu for series? surely nothing dramatically urgent but I like the looks and I'm not a fan of editing DialogSeekBar after each update.

thanks in advance!

- phil65 - 2010-02-08

mindweaver Wrote:1. Seems to work with Landscape, nice work!
2. Thank your, hope yo do it soon. Can't use this skin for music until it's gone :/
3. Great!

The new small weather icon looks nice Smile But perhaps there is too much space after it? Don't know if it's a bug?

And here are some examples where scandinavian characters now appear as lower case. When I made Aeon_Fixed for Hitcher they where fixed. Maybe it's the new font you made that broke them again?
ImageIn list.

ImageIn confirmation dialog.

1) i cannot place the image in a dynamic way so i have to make a fixed length for the date. If I make it too short, it won´t fit for the longer month and day names (esp in german)
will have to think about this though.
2) Setting "Hide labels and cover / CDArt" is now integrated Smile
3) I don´t believe I changed anything font related, will have to look at it.
I think you posted the wrong screenshot for "in confirmation dialog".

- phil65 - 2010-02-08

BDPNA Wrote:Actually Phil I take that back...Turning OFF Kiosk mode throws me into the settings menus on the left side when I press the UP key or button. Turning Kiosk mode ON is when the search screen comes up.

Interestingly, the search screen comes up even when I turn the search option itself off.

I am using Showcase view with extrathumbs style view for trailers.

will fix that in the coming days, I´m aware of that.

- phil65 - 2010-02-08

arosequi Wrote:Could we have some details on how this installer works (what all does it install/configure, does it auto-update, etc)? I'd be willing to work on a Linux script if there's any interest for it.

I´m playin a bit with the sources and the installer atm.
I integrated some plugins and scripts, changed the keymapping a little bit and made the splash image fullscreen. Will post a new installer later (with some changes which aren´t on github yet)

I recommend to make a clean istallation with this pack, there could be problems if not.

EDIT: Here it is

- mindweaver - 2010-02-08

phil65 Wrote:1) i cannot place the image in a dynamic way so i have to make a fixed length for the date. If I make it too short, it won´t fit for the longer month and day names (esp in german)

1. OK. but could you maybe add some space between the image end the end of the "plate" its on? Seems a little tight. And I believe it would be nice if you made the image optional Smile

EDIT: Have you looked at what I posted twice in this thread before. About the dynamic labels? If I understand the ticket right you should be able to use them for stuff like this?

2. awesome! will try it out when you add it to git Smile

3. Image

- arosequi - 2010-02-08

phil65 Wrote:1) i cannot place the image in a dynamic way so i have to make a fixed length for the date. If I make it too short, it won´t fit for the longer month and day names (esp in german)

If the dynamic weather label doesn't work out (like mindweaver mentioned), how would it look if it was to the right of the date/time label, instead of the left?

- phil65 - 2010-02-08

mindweaver Wrote:1. OK. but could you maybe add some space between the image end the end of the "plate" its on? Seems a little tight. And I believe it would be nice if you made the image optional Smile

EDIT: Have you looked at what I posted twice in this thread before. About the dynamic labels? If I understand the ticket right you should be able to use them for stuff like this?

2. awesome! will try it out when you add it to git Smile

3. Image

The autowidth feature is only for grouplists, so it won´t help me here.
will make the weather things optional.
I´ll look at the fonts again in the near future.

- phil65 - 2010-02-08

arosequi Wrote:If the dynamic weather label doesn't work out (like mindweaver mentioned), how would it look if it was to the right of the date/time label, instead of the left?

had the same idea, I´ll look at it.

phil65 Wrote:The autowidth feature is only for grouplists, so it won´t help me here.
will make the weather things optional.
I´ll look at the fonts again in the near future.

1. ah ok. must have misunderstood it then.

2. great!

3. OK. Maybe I will have a look myself Smile

Sorry! somehow my Aeon on this computer was stuck on AEON_Standard font. Not my fixed one. I changed to Aeon_Fixed, waited a few seconds and then it kicked in. Now everything seems to look fine!. sorry for bothering you with this.

http://tillytech.se/missingstudios.rar

some more studios for you to add.

- phil65 - 2010-02-09

New update is on GitHub now, please report bugs / suggestions as usual

- lonchaney - 2010-02-09

i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but i can't get the git gui to work properly with this mod. i got it to download originally fine but now when i try to update it always crashes...maybe i'm doing something wrong

i open existing repository...go to branch and checkout...go to tracking branch origin/master and hit checkout...after that it crashes

am i doing something wrong?

- UnisonRuss - 2010-02-09

Fantastic job on the updates! I love this skin Big Grin

One quick observation: In the MultiWall view, the plot scrolls fine, but the Writer, Rating, etc. above the plot does not scroll at all. Is that suppose to be that way? I would love if you could enable scrolling... thank you!

- mindweaver - 2010-02-09

Nice update! Thanks!

Love to be able to turn off cdart and text on the viz!

Looking forward to what you have in mind for the small weather icon Smile