Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- B-Fir3 - 2010-03-24

I noticed there is no Multiplex view option at Episode level for TV shows. Obviously, Landscape is the alternative (and correct one) here, but when going from Multiplex Season level to Landscape Episode level the viewtype "pops" up and then down to reflect the view change (although in this case it is more fitting for it to not "pop" at all because the views are essentially integrated). Wondering if this can be changed.

Thanks in advance!

PS. Your updates to this skin have dramatically improved stability and have led me to return to Aeon yet again.

- BliBlaBlo - 2010-03-24

Hello there,
i just wanted to try out you Aeon mod but with this skin XBMC keeps crashing and crashing... is there anything i have to setup? I use the 9.11 version for Mac OS X. Would i have to use a newer version?
Thanks

- fanaticffwd - 2010-03-24

BliBlaBlo Wrote:Hello there,
i just wanted to try out you Aeon mod but with this skin XBMC keeps crashing and crashing... is there anything i have to setup? I use the 9.11 version for Mac OS X. Would i have to use a newer version?
Thanks

Yes, try a nightly build: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/osx/

- ubuntuf4n - 2010-03-24

Phil,

Would it be possible to integrate such a Viewtype in one of your next Releases ?
A simple vietypes, just a large banner, nothing else.
Should be very good for users who uses banners for their TVshows.

Example: LINK

Greetings
Ubuntuf4n

- Dob1eman - 2010-03-24

I am not sure if this is related to Aeon 65 or XBMC in general but is there a reason why for movies there is no longer year being used when I am scraping I can see year next to each film when added but afterwards the year info is blank? What am I doing wrong?

Also I noticed the spacing on the home screen between words is different sizes is it possible to have the same sized space between each menu item?

- BliBlaBlo - 2010-03-24

fanaticffwd Wrote:Yes, try a nightly build: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/osx/

Thanks, i tried the latest available nightly build and it's more stable but i still get a lot of crashes Sad
But i have to admit that i really like this skin. especially the way i can watch my trailers with it Smile

Is there an other version of the Aeon skin that's able to play trailers that nice and is more stable?

thanks Smile

- danofun - 2010-03-25

yesniyah Wrote:Thanks or your suggestion but confluence and rapier are rock solid stable. Actually, the default Aeon is also stable but the fonts are hella huge and I don't know how to make them smaller. Another thing is that AEON is not as nice as AEON65.

I've enabled debug mode, what is the log file and where do I find it in XBMC Live? I'd like to post it just in case it has some info in there that can help me.

I am running an Acer Aspire Revo R1600 with an initial install of XBMCFreak v13 and was having similar issues. The version of XBMC I was running was Camelot stable (Dec 24). You will have to update to a newer version of XBMC in order to use the Git versions of Aeon65. I followed these instructions to successfully update XBMC to a newer SVN and then installed Aeon65 via Git. Thanks to all of you for your hard work on putting together such a great skin!

- emal011 - 2010-03-25

Good.... again here distrubing the people!

Quote:1.-There is possible to make in the sub-menu(Movies/Music) a link default?

When I want to go to the submenu of Movies, I like to open Title, but I have to navigate to it! The same with music, i have to navigate to album... the re is a way to make it dafault? also the first option can be album(in the case of music)?

Quote:2.- CdArt

Where save XBMC the fanart for the CdArt? and is possible to make more than 2 images for the fanart of the artist?
I mean, when the song is played, appears the cdAlbumcover with the cdcover and in the background the artist fanart, but just 1, is possible to add more?

- TheShortOfIt - 2010-03-25

Gruß nach Köln - Klasse Skin.. bin jetzt doch dabei stehngeblieben Wink

But I have a feature request... the SYSTEM INFO Panel would be great Smile Maybe you could put something like that on the "exit" bottom line

And I have a problem: On main menu, you have the buttons: Movies, Series, Settings etc.... When I scroll them some are "highlighted" but others stay "greyed out" when Im over them .. how can I fix that?

- firstsoulwinner - 2010-03-26

Hi,
first of all: congratulations for this really great skin!
Unforunatly I've one problem with the backdrops in the menu-area. I wanted to change the backdrops (slideshow) of the movie-section. I didn't know I could copy the new pictures into the default folder, so I tried to pick a new one. But it doesn't work, I only get a black background! It isn't possible to switch back to the default folder, too!
What can I do? Where's my mistake?

Thanks

- rendered - 2010-03-28

Hi, I'm a new converted XBMC user and I love it! These skins, mods and customizations are truly amazing and overwhelming at the same time. I was a media browser user and I came across XBMC (with all the new changes) and I'm slowly but surely moving everything over to XBMC.

I have a couple of Q's regarding this mod:

1.) I see that you can add new menu items to the home page - My movies are divided into Movies and then movies for my daughter which I would like to add to the home page. Is this possible?

2.) I would also like those new menu items to have the recently added mod shown when I go over them - would this be possible?

3.)Some of my movies contain split avi's in a single movie folder - this is shown as 2 movies (the same movie) in the movie section - is there a way to change this?

Thanks Smile

- mcborzu - 2010-03-28

1. Seperate library modes no, you could add the folder as a favorite then add it to the mainmenu...
2. No
3. How they named? Should be:
Anne of Green Gables, the Sequel-cd1.avi
Anne of Green Gables, the Sequel-cd2.avi

- rendered - 2010-03-28

mcborzu Wrote:1. Seperate library modes no, you could add the folder as a favorite then add it to the mainmenu...
2. No
3. How they named? Should be:
Anne of Green Gables, the Sequel-cd1.avi
Anne of Green Gables, the Sequel-cd2.avi

Yes I already tried adding the favorite in the mainmenu which works but then I forfeit the option of the recent movies Sad

Damn some of mine are names movie_1 and movie_2 <- will that work?

- mcborzu - 2010-03-28

Not sure, I just know that -cd1, -cd2 works...

- mojo_lo - 2010-03-28

There seems to be a bug when displaying posters for TV show episodes in certain circumstances:

Which view is affected?: Low list view

What's the bug?:
When you hover over an episode for a few seconds and the info screen auto pops up, the season poster is not displayed. Instead, you just get a blank poster.

Which TV shows does it affect?:
TV shows in which you only have one season of episodes in your library.
Note: TV shows which have multiple seasons in your library display the season poster normally.

Examples:

No season poster displayed (Only 1 season of the series Hung is in the xbmc library):

Season poster displayed normally (3 Seasons of the series The Tudors are in the xbmc library):