Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- yesniyah - 2010-03-29

danofun Wrote:I am running an Acer Aspire Revo R1600 with an initial install of XBMCFreak v13 and was having similar issues. The version of XBMC I was running was Camelot stable (Dec 24). You will have to update to a newer version of XBMC in order to use the Git versions of Aeon65. I followed these instructions to successfully update XBMC to a newer SVN and then installed Aeon65 via Git. Thanks to all of you for your hard work on putting together such a great skin!

Thank you for the information and Link. I'll try that as soon as I replace my busted video card.

- Tetsuo - 2010-03-29

hi@all,

thanks for this mod, it´s awesome!!

i don´t no how to setup this mod. i´ve installed the xbmc setup file on first post, but i don´t know what to do next?

Quote:Actual progress and download can be found here. it is recommended to use git with "git clone --depth 1 git://github.com/temmi2000/aeon.git"
http://github.com/temmi2000/aeon/commits/

sorry, i don´t know how to use this. i´ve downloaded the source file from github and puted into the skin folder, but that´s not right i guess...

could someone help me please?

edit: i am using windows7/64

vllt. kann ja auch jemand auf deutsch antworten, würde das ganze ein bisschen vereinfachen.

greets Tetsuo

- AoOs - 2010-03-30

Tetsuo Wrote:hi@all,

thanks for this mod, it´s awesome!!

i don´t no how to setup this mod. i´ve installed the xbmc setup file on first post, but i don´t know what to do next?

sorry, i don´t know how to use this. i´ve downloaded the source file from github and puted into the skin folder, but that´s not right i guess...

could someone help me please?

edit: i am using windows7/64

vllt. kann ja auch jemand auf deutsch antworten, würde das ganze ein bisschen vereinfachen.

greets Tetsuo

When in Settings->Appearance can't you set the skin for Aeon65 ?

- Tetsuo - 2010-03-30

Quote:When in Settings->Appearance can't you set the skin for Aeon65 ?

no, i can choose between AEON (whitout 65), Confluence and PM3.HD...

after that:

Quote:i´ve downloaded the source file from github and puted into the skin folder...

i can choose Hitcher-Aeonf7b0c2d, but then i have a huge font size.

is the mod allready in the setup file? cause if i choose AEON, it looks really nice

EDIT: ok, i think i got it know. there are svns, skins, mods and stable builds...and the "XBMCSetup-Rev27556-dx" on first page included allready the aeon65 skin. Is that right?

- dannycorker - 2010-03-31

Would seomeone mind telling me exactly where to put clearArts and cdArts? Neither seem to work....

[Music] Studio Flag - emal011 - 2010-03-31

So time ago, I reuqest to Hitcher this mod,that I can see the studio flag of my music library. And yes, now with this Aeon mod, I have it, but I have a question about it:

What´s the difference between Capitol-Capitol Records? Sony-Sony Music-Sony Music Enterteinment? at first, I don´t see a difference at all, but Aeon or the studio mod, see it... with one show me the flag, with the other name doesn´t.

Capitol- i see the flag
Capitol Records- i don´t see it...

Is anyone who have the same problem? Confused

- emal011 - 2010-03-31

dannycorker Wrote:Would seomeone mind telling me exactly where to put clearArts and cdArts? Neither seem to work....

CdArts: the cdArt.png file have to be in the Artist album folder.

emal011 Wrote:CdArts: the cdArt.png file have to be in the Artist album folder.

That's what I have atm but it doesn't seem to work. For instance I have a folder called 'The Beatles'. Then a folder called 'Magical Mystery Tour.' Inside here I have all the mp3's, folder.jpg for front cover and I have cdart.png for the disc. But It doesn't work in xbmc, I just get the generic disc. So what have I done wrong lol?

- emal011 - 2010-03-31

dannycorker Wrote:That's what I have atm but it doesn't seem to work. For instance I have a folder called 'The Beatles'. Then a folder called 'Magical Mystery Tour.' Inside here I have all the mp3's, folder.jpg for front cover and I have cdart.png for the disc. But It doesn't work in xbmc, I just get the generic disc. So what have I done wrong lol?

mmm.. ok. I don´t know... I have: [ Aritst-Album] - Mp3´s|folder|cdart...

emal011 Wrote:mmm.. ok. I don´t know... I have: [ Aritst-Album] - Mp3´s|folder|cdart...

So you're saying that the name of each album folder is 'Artist - Album'? So in my example you would have a folder called 'Music' and then inside there a folder called 'The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour'? rather than 'The Beatles' having it's own folder and then having 'Magical Mystery Tour' inside 'The Beatles'? Huh

- emal011 - 2010-03-31

dannycorker Wrote:So you're saying that the name of each album folder is 'Artist - Album'? So in my example you would have a folder called 'Music' and then inside there a folder called 'The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour'? rather than 'The Beatles' having it's own folder and then having 'Magical Mystery Tour' inside 'The Beatles'? Huh

For example:

[The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour] -> that´s my folder and inside the mp3´s and all the graphic.... well that´s what I make, and works... but in your way I really don´t know... Angry

- greenfish - 2010-03-31

phil65 Wrote:yes, i´m aware, but all changes have to wait until next week, i have one written examination left on friday...

sorry for the delay
(perhaps you´re lucky and one of the active forum members here will post a fix before that Smile )

Thanks for reading my post sir Smile

- rendered - 2010-04-01

Guys I don't know if you cna lend me ur brains:

For some reason when I mute or change the volume it doesn't display any volume indicators? Is there something I'm doing wrong? Also how does the watch indicator work especially in TV SHows - will it list the episodes not watched on the seasons page? And how do I mark items as watched instead of opening the files? -> Looking for an easy way to mark alot of my movies as marked.

- sergiocos - 2010-04-01

rendered Wrote:Guys I don't know if you cna lend me ur brains:

For some reason when I mute or change the volume it doesn't display any volume indicators?

Remote or keyboard? Windows OS? If it's an remote then you have the HID enabled and the volume change it's managed on the operating system level (windows volume, not xbmc).

rendered Wrote:Also how does the watch indicator work especially in TV SHows - will it list the episodes not watched on the seasons page?

There is an option to hide or show the watched files.

rendered Wrote:And how do I mark items as watched instead of opening the files?

With the keyboard you have to press "C" and then select "Mark as watched/unwatched" for every movies or tv-series (for tv-series there are more levels for that: episode/season, whole show)

- rendered - 2010-04-01

@ sergiocos:

Ahh thanks for the reply...

Running Win7 and using a MCE Remote (with EventGhost) -> Yes, it only happens when using my remote and yes the HID is enabled - that makes sense thanks!

Also thanks for the info regarding the marked items. I'm going to have to configure a button on my MCE remote to add this functionality then.