Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- Aeto82 - 2010-04-14

Got the problem solved.
I had to copy the skins into the home-directory. So it was a permission thing at last.

- ValiantXI - 2010-04-15

Is there anyway to hide or get rid of the all seasons tab when your show has multiple seasons?

- sergiocos - 2010-04-15

of course, you have to create an advancedsettings.xml and there you have to paste this code:
Quote: <videolibrary>
<hideallitems>true</hideallitems> <!-- removes the "*All" items from the video library -->
</videolibrary>

see also settings for music library if you want...

- AoOs - 2010-04-15

vampire666 Wrote:I just checked and it works! Thanks a bunch! Smile

Thanks for the reply, but....strange, if I press down on "Videos" in the main menu nothing happens. :confused2:
What am I doing wrong?

Hmm.. Tried under movies? Just press down on every item in the Main Menu Big Grin it is there somewhere Big Grin

- emal011 - 2010-04-15

Hey people!

Somebody can tell me how to organize my Tv shows? I´m using this Aeon version, and now, I create a folder called Series, inside another folder(and could be more) with the name of the Tvserie. For example: Series > The Simpsons > Season 1 > 01.avi

But when I opened with XBMC, I just have the folder but not the video, it´s say folder empty... Why this happend? If I opened as File(mode), I can se the avi file, but in the library mode don´t.

- ekim232 - 2010-04-15

emal011 Wrote:Hey people!

Somebody can tell me how to organize my Tv shows? I´m using this Aeon version, and now, I create a folder called Series, inside another folder(and could be more) with the name of the Tvserie. For example: Series > The Simpsons > Season 1 > 01.avi

But when I opened with XBMC, I just have the folder but not the video, it´s say folder empty... Why this happend? If I opened as File(mode), I can se the avi file, but in the library mode don´t.

You need to scan it into the library.

- butchabay - 2010-04-15

emal011 Wrote:Hey people!

1. You have to " Set Content " on your Folder " Series "
with the contex menu.
2. Choose Tv Shows
3. Scan for new content.

After that you should have it on library mode.

- rendered - 2010-04-15

Yo Guys,

I am using Wall view for my Season folders...how do I go about changing the size of the posters in the Wall view. I'm guessing I need to make modifications in the Viewtype_Wall.xml file which I have tried but then it throws the spacing out, the watched indicator and a few other things.

- emal011 - 2010-04-15

butchabay Wrote:1. You have to " Set Content " on your Folder " Series "
with the contex menu.
2. Choose Tv Shows
3. Scan for new content.

Ok, I already do it, add new source, set contet to TvShow, and already scan it, but doesn´t make nothing...

Pd: Now I become an error! Script failed!!

I´m already cleaned the library and re-scan but nothing works... some other idees?Sad

- butchabay - 2010-04-16

butchabay Wrote:1. You have to " Set Content " on your Folder " Series "
with the contex menu.
2. Choose Tv Shows
3. Scan for new content.

Try following Folder structure:
Series > The Simpsons > S01E01.avi, S01E02 etc.
Don't create Season Folder, for Season2 just go on with S02E01 and so on.
Try this and it will work!

- emal011 - 2010-04-16

butchabay Wrote:Try following Folder structure:
Series > The Simpsons > S01E01.avi, S01E02 etc.
Don't create Season Folder, for Season2 just go on with S02E01 and so on.
Try this and it will work!

Mmmm.... ok I doesn´t even think about that! I try it! Shocked

Just another question, I have many Tv-Series dvd´s and I want to have it in my PC. How can I make to have just the episode from the DVD? I know with the Audio and Video_ts doesn´t work, and I think maybe I have to separate each Episode, but how? Sad

- butchabay - 2010-04-16

emal011 Wrote:Mmmm.... ok I doesn´t even think about that! I try it! Shocked

Just another question, I have many Tv-Series dvd´s and I want to have it in my PC. How can I make to have just the episode from the DVD? I know with the Audio and Video_ts doesn´t work, and I think maybe I have to separate each Episode, but how? Sad

About DVD TV Shows, i can just say you have to convert each episode to avi.
I think there is a thread somewhere here in XBMC Forum.

- sergiocos - 2010-04-16

if you have iso files then you can named them accordingly (ex: House.s01E01.02.03.04.iso) and then you can add bookmarks at the beginning of every episode and then linked them in your library to the specific episode via context menu. I know i did that for a few shows, it works like a charm, let me know if you managed to do so.

- emal011 - 2010-04-16

sergiocos Wrote:if you have iso files then you can named them accordingly (ex: House.s01E01.02.03.04.iso) and then you can add bookmarks at the beginning of every episode and then linked them in your library to the specific episode via context menu. I know i did that for a few shows, it works like a charm, let me know if you managed to do so.

That can be a solution, weil I want to have audio and subtitles... Or I can make a MKV file, isn´t? So with that file I can reduce space but have a good video quality(plus audio and subtitles)! If I make MKV file, XBMC accept these extensionHuh?

- ekim232 - 2010-04-16

I use dvd shrink and create an iso for each episode. It is very quick and easy. Just use the reauthor feature. It will keep the audio and subtitles. You can even compress the episodes if you want to save space. By far the best way I have found yet.