Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- sergiocos - 2010-04-22

i second that, but as I know phil, he knows about that, it will be implemented when he has some spare time.

- ekim232 - 2010-04-22

lonchaney Wrote:any chance of adding a new source flag on an update? i would love it if there was a flag for hdweb rips since they are pretty common now.

Do you have a source file to make the icon flag from?

- lonchaney - 2010-04-22

ekim232 Wrote:Do you have a source file to make the icon flag from?

well this was posted and maybe it could work until there's one that people like better

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=521012&postcount=693

- ekim232 - 2010-04-22

lonchaney Wrote:well this was posted and maybe it could work until there's one that people like better

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=521012&postcount=693

I have seen that one. That one makes it appear to be iTunes specific. I would happily implement one in my skin if there was one that covered webrips in general rather than strictly iTunes.

- lonchaney - 2010-04-22

ekim232 Wrote:I have seen that one. That one makes it appear to be iTunes specific. I would happily implement one in my skin if there was one that covered webrips in general rather than strictly iTunes.

yah i would prefer one without itunes too but haven't seen one yet

- butchabay - 2010-04-23

One wish / request ...
is there a possibility to add Multiplex Info screen for Movies like in Showmix 2.5?
Poster on the right side, 2 Extrathumbs on the left and Plot in the middle.

That would be grandious for me.

Thanx.

- greenfish - 2010-04-26

greenfish Wrote:Will this new release fix the backdrop issues within movies (library) view?

As in when you go into movies view (library) and you choose backdrop it just displays a red curtain instead of our custom pictures.

Thank You

BUMP

Sorry for bumping, but I love this mod so much i'd love to see some perfection Smile

- DerGrinch - 2010-04-26

hey.

I installed the mod and at first it worked great. But now (I just modified some settings) its always crashing when I go to Movies (rest works fine) with the error: "20:10:17 T:140285727856912 M:3036983296 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file:" (no more text here)

Does anyboy knows what to do?

Greets,
DerGrinch

*edit: From Debug Log: http://nopaste.info/2f5ecf8c35.html

*edit2: Another bug: If I go through Videos and select viewtype "Wall", no infos will show up (covers are there, but the values in the popups are just "N/A"). "Showcase" is working fine.

- hubfred - 2010-04-28

Hello,

first off, thanks for this magnificient Aeon Mod. It is really on its way to being perfect.

Nevertheless I have problems to get it entirely fit to my needs. Thus I kindly ask for your help. I have not managed to display any CDart, music or movie genre fanart yet. I put them in any folder that seemed reasonable to me. For example CDart. I placed the relevant png file in the album folder of the artist.

Music Folder/Coldplay/Coldplay - A Rush Of Blood To The Head/cdart.png + Coldplay - A Rush......png.

I also put it in /media/backdrops/artist_fanart/cd/ (both pngs to be sure) and in /../Coldplay/A Rush.../ and in the Coldplay parent folder (band-albumname.png) as stated in the readme file. But the CDart remains undisplayed. Regarding music genres, I put Alternative.jpg into the corresponding folder. Nothing. Even the default music genre thumbnails that came with the installer from page 1 are not displayed.

Am I missing something? Any help is very much appreciated. There are a few other aspects, but one at a time Smile

Bye

- wahur1 - 2010-05-01

from where i can download the latest svn of this release..

- Maxoo - 2010-05-02

Frst post, second line.

You must have searched for hours.

- nguyenhai - 2010-05-04

does this skin work with the latest SVN build r29759 ? I need DXVA2 and would really like to use this skin ? thanks.

- Bratwurst - 2010-05-04

Hey Guys,

thanks for the great MOD!

Im absolutely new with this stuff and ive installed it on my PC. Win 7, 64bit.
It works good so far, but ive 3 questions:

1. I would like to have 2 Movie Files with different content.
The 1st should be my HD-Movies and the 2nd should be my 576i Movies.
I use the Option "Mainmenu" to bring a new Button to it but i dont know how i can change what should be in there. I try to use a filter but i also dont know how it works. If i go on "file", it brings me up the list with my files (1080p and 576i) and i pick one of them. But no filter unter "Movies"!? HM.
Ive copyd to "favorites" the movie-section, so in Movies1 and Movies2 ive the same content. Ive hoped i can work with different filters but i wont.
OR: Do i have a other option to get this working?

2. What meas "SVN"? Please dont laugh but i realy dont know. The last 4 days ive read and read and read. Not working media flags, tons of mods, installations and tutorials.
Ive got all work with this mod here so far so realy good but these 3 questions... i capitulate.

3. My HTPC dont have Internetconnection, so how i can remove the °C (°F) from the Infobar in front of date and clock?

Big thanks for help!!

EDIT:

Ive download the *.exe from the first post and do a completely new install.

EDIT 2:

Hello Guys,

im going crazy :/
After reading tons of tutorials and tests the whole day today, i dont find a solution Sad

Ive tryd to organize my Movies to: Private, Movies, HD-Movies and Adult BUT HOW i can tell this skin, that i must be use the different directions for that.
Ive set to favorites manny different things and tryd one by one but no new button i can tell, that it must use (for example) the private movies instead HD-Movies.

The Movie Database must set up via "Videos", so i think there is ONE database and i need to flag the files inside. For example the file "private" and "1080p" or "576i" are the flag and i would set "private" to the button "private" and "1080p" to "HD" etc....

The only one skin ive tryd and that will work in this way is horizonz. But this MOD here i like more. In horizonz i miss some other stuff.

Please help, im new and pensioner. My english isnt the best and all i want is, that my HTPC and TV will work good for me.
If anyone can tell me how i can set code into the XML i will try but i need a little bit help.

Thanks!!!

- In use - 2010-05-06

Hello,

i have nearly the same problem like "Bratwurst".

I like to create 3 buttons with movie-content in the mainmenu: HD, Normal and Documentation.
Every one of these 3 folders must use the respective folder from my HDD and this wont work.

I am verry thankful for help!

- butchabay - 2010-05-06

In use Wrote:Hello,

i have nearly the same problem like "Bratwurst".

I like to create 3 buttons with movie-content in the mainmenu: HD, Normal and Documentation.
Every one of these 3 folders must use the respective folder from my HDD and this wont work.

I am verry thankful for help!

I've found something in this thread:

[i][i][i]I'm using Aeon Showmix 2.5 and was wondering if I could get some help with an idea that I have for my DVD collection. I have over 100 Disney DVD titles and would like to make one Thumbnail in the main browser of the movies catagorie titled Disney and then when I choose it ... a sub catagory would come up with all my disney dvd's in it... like the T.V. does with episodes of a season. Hopefully, you know what I mean. P.S. I don't write code and I am a newbie to xbmc and If anybody comes up with an idea please forward to me with simple directions. Thanks

Use ember media manager and add all your Disney movies to a collection. You can set one thumbnail and name it whatever you want. Then, when you click on it, it will open up and show you all your disney movies. I do the same thing with the James Bond movies, Star Wars, etc

Not at home atm, so I'm going by memory, but I believe it's under "tools" in the top bar, then "sets". Open the set manager up, create a new set (name it Disney or whatever), then just drag the titles over that you want to be in there.

If that's not correct, lemme know and I'll hop on ember and see