Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Rapier 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Rapier 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=58103)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Speaking of Mods - Radikaltimes - 2009-09-30

First.. let me say .. i love this skin ...using it as the default and only skin .beside testing out Alaska

anyone working on any mods?
would really like to see .. the recently added mod.. got use to that one on Hitcher AEON...

i have ZERO skill.. so i just wait and hope

Thank you.

- igotdvds - 2009-09-30

Radikaltimes Wrote:First.. let me say .. i love this skin ...using it as the default and only skin .beside testing out Alaska

anyone working on any mods?
would really like to see .. the recently added mod.. got use to that one on Hitcher AEON...

i have ZERO skill.. so i just wait and hope

Thank you.

Check out the mod I posted, looks better on a full library.

- Bram77 - 2009-09-30

I keep being impreed by this skin. I love that you've included support for opensubtitles_osd. This is something that has been missing in XBMC for a long time (not forgetting that Amet is the one who made this possible in the first place of course!).

It's fast in every aspect and, as far as I've been able to test, bug free. Truely impressive work. The only thing I'm missing compared to MediaStream Redux Mod (which I was using before this skin came up) are the context menu options in the home screen (like "General" offers). Especially for easy access to Party Mode, which I use a lot.

- scarfa - 2009-09-30

Bram77 Wrote:I keep being impreed by this skin. I love that you've included support for opensubtitles_osd. This is something that has been missing in XBMC for a long time (not forgetting that Amet is the one who made this possible in the first place of course!).

It's fast in every aspect and, as far as I've been able to test, bug free. Truely impressive work. The only thing I'm missing compared to MediaStream Redux Mod (which I was using before this skin came up) are the context menu options in the home screen (like "General" offers). Especially for easy access to Party Mode, which I use a lot.

Thank you for the kind words. I was considering adding submenus for music and videos during the development process but decided against it. Thinking about it again, I may have to revisit it in the future.

Oh and there are bugs, you just need to look harder. Big Grin

- goulash - 2009-10-01

Just posting to say thanks for a great skin Nod

- Cimi - 2009-10-01

Rapier starts to the "Pictures" home section, how do I change it to Programs or different?

- Nickman99 - 2009-10-01

How do I use the OpenSubtitles_OSD script? You should be able to run it via the OSD while watching a video, right? Is there a special button for this?

I've installed Rapier 1.60, OpenSubtitles_OSD 1.36 and I'm running rev 22516. Have I missed something?

- xbs08 - 2009-10-01

Cimi Wrote:Rapier starts to the "Pictures" home section, how do I change it to Programs or different?

Mine starts on music Oo

- steve1977 - 2009-10-02

First of all, great skin!!! I have one request when it comes to the "fanart view", which is my favorite view!!!

Is there any chance to have the possibility to show trailer for movies. Ideally, would love to see this handled as in "AEON MOD by Andy": per "click up" you can get movie info to displayed in part of the screen. Per "click down" you can get the trailer show in a "windows" in part of the screen. Do you know what I am refering to and would an integration like this or any other trailer integration be possible? Of course not in the same way, but following similar loigic.

I believe this would greatly enhance the skin!!!

Thanks a ton!!!

- ashlar - 2009-10-02

Considering all the problems that recent SVNs can cause, I'd say a specific, working build should be suggested on the main webpage at xbmc.org

- Cimi - 2009-10-02

just below the top white bar, few pixels below, there's a thin transparent horizontal line... why? Smile

- Bram77 - 2009-10-02

There is no support for music-artist fanart, is there? It's not working for me if there is.

- scarfa - 2009-10-02

Bram77 Wrote:There is no support for music-artist fanart, is there? It's not working for me if there is.

It's supported. Are you scraping for them? If not place fanart.jpg in the folder where your albums are.

eg:

Code:
Albums --> Andrea Bocelli --> Andrea Bocelli - Andrea
                          --> Andrea Bocelli - Bocelli
                          --> Andrea Bocelli - Cieli Di Toscana
                          --> fanart.jpg

- scarfa - 2009-10-02

Nickman99 Wrote:How do I use the OpenSubtitles_OSD script? You should be able to run it via the OSD while watching a video, right? Is there a special button for this?

I've installed Rapier 1.60, OpenSubtitles_OSD 1.36 and I'm running rev 22516. Have I missed something?

Once you installed the script, go to skin settings->scripts and enable the button to show on the osd

- scarfa - 2009-10-02

Cimi Wrote:just below the top white bar, few pixels below, there's a thin transparent horizontal line... why? Smile

This has been fixed. Nod