Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Rapier 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Rapier 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=58103)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

- Aruhuno - 2009-09-19

Hello,

I like this skin, it is minimalist and practical. I look in translated for buttons "Movies", "TV Show", ect... in French, can you help me? I have already translated the file (string.xml) but I wait returns on another forum to know if my translation is correct.

Movies => Films
TV Show => Séries
General => Général
System => Systême
Videos => Vidéos
Programs => Programmes
Pictures => Images or Galerie
Music => Musiques

Thank you in advance.

- Abeerdrinker - 2009-09-19

I really like this skin on HDTV it stands out as if it was made just for my TV. Thanks for making it for us

- spiff - 2009-09-19

i get this corruption consistently on dialogs

- gugahoi - 2009-09-19

This skin is great congrats man. I only have one thing to ask. Maybe you can add the weather to the title bar?? Just the actual temp and the icon for the weather would be pretty nice. Other then that it is an awesome skin

- mach170 - 2009-09-19

gugahoi Wrote:This skin is great congrats man. I only have one thing to ask. Maybe you can add the weather to the title bar?? Just the actual temp and the icon for the weather would be pretty nice. Other then that it is an awesome skin

I like having weather on the home screens as well. As for the weather menu, if you plan to integrate with the weatherplus.com plugin, take a look at ronie's Transparency 2.00 weather page for inspiration. It is the best/easy to read layout I've seen for weather.

- krypt2nite - 2009-09-19

Just gave your skin a run-through. Pretty impressed by the quality. It's very polished and straight to the point. Nice job. Nod

Edit: I have to praise this more. Every little detail is polished. Your media flagging is exceptional, and it's all so smooth. I bet this is a great xbox skin.

- gugahoi - 2009-09-19

Also wanted to ask for integration with OpenSub_OSD script. Any chance of just adding that one button on the OSDHuh It's one of my favorite scripts.

- speedway - 2009-09-19

Made it my default skin yesterday... It's very sweet !! Thanks.

- taxigps - 2009-09-19

Beautiful skin. I have translated it to Chinese (Simple). But the home menu can't translate, because their pictures, not text.

Awsome Job - Broads - 2009-09-19

Can't believe this one slipped in under the radar.

This is a very polished skin, that is slick to use classiy and has the bells and whistles.

To finish it off for every day use (WAGS and Kids) I think a kiosk mode is needed as like others, whilst I can use the settings and options I know this will confuse the kids and wifes out there.

The other thing I would like to see is an option for weather on the home page, along with fanart for TV / Movies and Video seperatly.

But this is your skin and as you said primarily for your use. If you want to leave it at that.. thats cool, I'm sure there are modders out there already making tweaks.

Regards, and again great work.

- garyi - 2009-09-19

OK I installed on my appletv and I can change the views on that as the menu with the spanner is available but on my mac mini it is not, both are running exactly the same build of XBMC so work that one out.

Further more the fan art can be seen behind the whole skin at the bottom as a small 'bleed' line but cannot be seen anywhere else.

I like the speed of it, but I have found quite a number of bugs.

One other one is the blue highlight on my mini does not work in settings, it stays on the first choice even though you are scrolling through. Works on the AppleTV though.

haha

- wannabegt4 - 2009-09-19

Love it. Works great on all of my xboxes.

- rudeboyx - 2009-09-19

one more request.

on the number pad input screen, the highlight defaults to the number 5. When you use a remote you use the number keys on it and then just want to hit enter without having to scroll to the enter button on screen. (Like in PM3.HD and Transparancy) it needs the highlight to default to the enter button on screen.

- scarfa - 2009-09-19

Aruhuno Wrote:Hello,

I like this skin, it is minimalist and practical. I look in translated for buttons "Movies", "TV Show", ect... in French, can you help me? I have already translated the file (string.xml) but I wait returns on another forum to know if my translation is correct.

Movies => Films
TV Show => Séries
General => Général
System => Systême
Videos => Vidéos
Programs => Programmes
Pictures => Images or Galerie
Music => Musiques

Thank you in advance.

The categories on the home window are images. However I can add an option to use normal text for localization efforts. It just won't look as pretty.

- xbs08 - 2009-09-19

Awsome skin and it's nice to see a skin come to light without a 100 pages thread pre-release.
Great Work!

If noticed a couple of things...
In filemanager instead of free ram i get artists.
As someone already said, sometimes the minutes in the clock go out of the screen.

Couple of questions...
Why is the default focus in warp view the scrollbar?
I really like the weather being in a submenu but is there any chance to get the current weather always showing on home screen?