Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

- Vincent81 - 2011-08-03

I found the problem : is the thousands separator, which for you is a point (in France, it is a space). XBNE consider votes as a real and therefore 12.345 was equal to 12,345.
I fixed on 11.9.1.0 you can download it here : xbne.exe
Check that you have downloaded the correct version: there is the search for votes and ratings on IMDb.

- daniello - 2011-08-03

I can now edit Votes. Thanks for the fix!

I just searched a rating. In the field there was a 4,5 (manual edit) and the rating found was "5" .. i accepted .. but it didn't edit the field (4,5 remained).
Then I searched for votes (same movie) .. this time I get the message "Votes not found" though there are plenty of votes. Additionally the Window is called "Ratings" which is rather a cosmetical problem.
So .. more to fix.

I have another question:
I haven't quite grasped the concept yet. When I open xbne I see the last database import. What happens if I do edits .. will it tell me to connect to the current DB first? In my case I would even have to turn on the htpc as I am accessing via network.

What I do first is .. wake up my htpc .. load the database every time. Do I need to? Or must I only do this if I want to see new content?

- Vincent81 - 2011-08-03

1) In option : verify Imdb Site = imdb.com
2) Before editing, XBNE load a movie to XBMC.
3) You can unchek "Load DataBase on Starting" for fast start XBNE, and clic "Load Video DataBase" if new movie add in XBMC.

- daniello - 2011-08-04

Vincent81 Wrote:1) In option : verify Imdb Site = imdb.com

Indeed I had changed it to imdb.de .. but now I changed it back and still no votes are found.

- daniello - 2011-08-04

Another Movie .. clearly found (only one choice) .. no ratings .. no votes

- Vincent81 - 2011-08-04

Try 11.9.3.0 xbne.exe, i corrected for imdb.de,imdb.it,imdb.es,imdb.pt.

- daniello - 2011-08-04

Vincent81 Wrote:Try 11.9.3.0 xbne.exe, i corrected for imdb.de,imdb.it,imdb.es,imdb.pt.

I know you didn't mention that you corrected imdb.com .. but for the sake of completeness: imdb.com doesn't work well. I even nilled some rating/votes values by accident.

imdb.de works well .. no problems so far.

- daniello - 2011-08-04

If i press cancel (for whatever reason) it won't just leave the existing values alone .. it resets them to zero.

- Vincent81 - 2011-08-05

Hello,
You can download last version : 11.10.0.0
I corrected for imdb.com...

- daniello - 2011-08-05

Vincent81 Wrote:Hello,
You can download last version : 11.10.0.0
I corrected for imdb.com...

Thanks!

BTW .. what does the "lock" do?

- vmsferreira - 2011-08-13

Hi Vincent, the download trailer is not working for me Sad All my files are on a NAS

- Vincent81 - 2011-08-13

Hello,
Download new version 11.10.3.0, Youtube Downloader is corrected.

- vmsferreira - 2011-08-16

Vincent got this error on the youtube.log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "youtube-dl.py", line 3021, in <module>
File "youtube-dl.py", line 638, in download
File "youtube-dl.py", line 878, in extract
File "youtube-dl.py", line 1169, in _real_extract
File "youtube-dl.py", line 605, in process_info
File "youtube-dl.py", line 804, in _do_download
File "youtube-dl.py", line 520, in report_progress
File "youtube-dl.py", line 67, in packCopyData
TypeError: array item must be char
ERROR: unable to create directories: [Error 123] The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect: u'\\\\'

- Vincent81 - 2011-08-16

Hello,
Have you renamed the movie before download trailer ?
Movie file exists ?

- vmsferreira - 2011-08-16

Yes the Movie file exists, I get the same error for all the trailers I want to download