Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

Syn problem - mdt73 - 2011-11-14

Hi Guys,
A quick question I hope you can help me with?

I have 2 XBMC clients, one of which is my media server that contains all of my movies, xbne app and is also an xbmc client. I would like to sync the database with my other xbmc client.

In the sync page I have browsed to my xbmc client on the network and "hopefully" the right folder: //machine/appdata/roaming/xbmc.

I sync and the progress bar appears and takes about 2 mins to reach 100% (approx 550 full hd movies). But when I start the other xbmc client the old librbary is still in place.

I have told xbne that I only have 1 client as the s/w is on the media server that runs xbmc is that right?

Do I need to "update librabry"

Thanks,

M

- Vincent81 - 2011-11-14

@RockDawg :
To order the actors, I do not see if it works, I would correct ...
@mdt73 :
To sync multiple XBMC, I have not looked for a long time, now that MySQL. I would look as if it still works ...

- rj89 - 2011-11-14

Looks awesome! Anything similar for editing Music? Fanart/Thumbs/Tags? Or could this be added in the future? Thx.

- Vincent81 - 2011-11-17

New version : v12.8.0.0
- corrections : Reload Nfo for actor order.
- Sync corrected.

- Vincent81 - 2011-11-21

New version V13.0.0.0
- Add : ImDB Scraper

- Vincent81 - 2011-11-23

New version 13.1.0.0
- Correction on ImDB scraper
- Add : Choice resolution of actors thumbs in TheMovieDB scraper
- Add : search for trailer on Trailer Addict.

- RockDawg - 2011-11-23

I'm really sorry I keep having problems, but the new IMDB scraper seems to work fine with the OrderID, but it's not downloading the actor thumb or role for me and it's limiting the results to 15 cast members.

Also, there are now 2 IMDB scrapers showing (ImDB and IMDB). The one (IMDB) seems to be the old one as it still returns "movie not found", but it has more setting options whereas the ImDB scraper only has settings for cast thumb size. That one works but has the issues described above.

- Vincent81 - 2011-11-23

Dont'use the old scraper IMDB, it dont't work.
I see for add actor thumbs.. but you can add TMDB and in options "download actor on all scraper"

- RockDawg - 2011-11-23

So can the new IMDb scrape the full cast? Because I'm only getting 15.

- Vincent81 - 2011-11-23

Yes, it does how I look, but this time, I master the source of scraper...

- RockDawg - 2011-11-24

Sorry, I didn't understand your last post.

I've been playing with this some more and I get actor thumbs for the first movie I scrape, but no other movies after that first one. And to restate my earlier bugs, none of the role names get scraped and I can only get 15 of the cast.

- RockDawg - 2011-11-24

Correction - after playing around some more, it turns out that XBNE is scraping the actor thumb from IMDB as I can see it in XBMC when browsing the cast list for movies I just scraped, but XBNE isn't displaying them. That's why I though it wasn't scraping them. But the role name must not be getting scraped because that is missing when I view the cast list inside XBMC.

EDIT: Also, reloading a NFO for a movie shows correct OrderID in XBNE, but is not applying that to the database. The db still shows a screwed up OrderID with duplicate numbers and a lot of zeroes.

- Vincent81 - 2011-11-28

New version 13.2.0.0
- Add : "proxy" for read forbiden images.
- Add : "Full scrap & cast" in Scraper ImDB options.
- Correction for actors order.

- RockDawg - 2011-11-28

I enabled IMDB full cast in the 13.2 and it still only retrieves 15 cast members. Still not retrieving the role name either. Also, movie name is being scraped in French and not English although the plot and everything else is in English.

- Vincent81 - 2011-11-28

On wath movie ?