Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-02-04

It also works with eden of course

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - TugboatBill - 2013-02-04

(2013-02-04, 08:17)Vincent81 Wrote: It also works with eden of course

I'm sure it does. I just can't seem to get it to work.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Ozpeg - 2013-02-06

I have just come across a problem when revising my movie 'sets' using XBNE.

Frodo has put the 'Star Trek' Movies into 2 seperate sets - "Star Trek - The Orignal Collection" and "Star Trek - The Next Generation Collection"

I want all Star Trek Movies in one Collection (namely "Star Trek Collection"), and used XBNE to change the sets per movie - XBNE shows the correct data

Once I finished I then checked Frodo and, to my disbelief, the sets had not changed. I even checked the NFO's for the movies and they still has the original sets listed, not my revision.

There are a few other movies i have added to sets, and they also have not changed when checking Frodo.

I am pretty sure the issue is not with XBNE but Frodo - any ideas as to fixing the issue, as it is driving me batty Confused

Cheers[/align]

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-02-06

have you enable the option "save in the nfo" in the options.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Ozpeg - 2013-02-07

I can't remember seeing that option during installation, or in the 'options" or "Maintenance" screens.

Am I looking in the right screen ? Huh

Also, may I request once field to be added to the "export" results (excel, word etc.,) ?

I'd like the "Sets" included in the export results, as i am currently adding them manually Cool

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-02-07

Here :

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - June_rsg20 - 2013-02-08

hi guys,

Any idea what causes this error? Already tried re-installing xbne but the error still persist.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Erreur à la ligne 1 du traitement Clic sur BTN_Repertoires.
Vous avez appelé la fonction Ouvre.
Impossible d'ouvrir la fenêtre <Table_des_R�pertoires> pour la raison suivante :
> L'objet Table_des_R�pertoires n'a pas été trouvé.

----- Informations techniques -----

Projet : nfo_xbm

Appel WL :
Traitement de 'Clic sur BTN_Repertoires' (FenetrePrincipale.BTN_Repertoires), ligne 1, thread 0
Fonction 'Ouvre', syntaxe 0

Que s'est-il passé ?
Impossible d'ouvrir la fenêtre <Table_des_R�pertoires> pour la raison suivante :
> L'objet Table_des_R�pertoires n'a pas été trouvé.

Code erreur : 10019
Niveau : erreur fatale (EL_FATAL)

Dump de l'erreur du module 'wd180obj.dll' ().
Identifiant des informations détaillées (.err) : 10019
Informations de débogage :
Chargement de la partie execution d'un objet
Nom physique : Table_des_R�pertoires
Type cherche : 2
Fonction (1,1)
Informations supplémentaires :
EIT_PILEWL :
Clic sur BTN_Repertoires (FenetrePrincipale.BTN_Repertoires), ligne 1
EIT_DATEHEURE : 08/02/2013 21:31:33

Assistance

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-02-11

New version 17.4
- Sets pictures corrections.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - June_rsg20 - 2013-02-12

help please Smile

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-02-12

Normaly corrected with 17.4...

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - rap777 - 2013-02-13

Hi Vincent!

Thanks for your great program!!....Amazing effort and amazing support.
I do have a problem with FRODO, movie set. After reading lots of forum messages, the problems seems to be related to a set of blank and spare >set< entries. ( http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150103&page=2&highlight=xbne )
Is there a way that xbne could check and delete blank set entries? Doing manual editing takes a long time.
Also, should :Group movies in sets: be on or off in XBMC? (If off, how can I undo the entries it created when selecting on)?

Thanks and God bless

Alfred

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - rap777 - 2013-02-13

Hi Vincent!

Thanks for your great program!!....Amazing effort and amazing support.
I do have a problem with FRODO, movie set. After reading lots of forum messages, the problems seems to be related to a set of blank and spare >set< entries.
( http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...light=xbne )
Is there a way that xbne could check and delete blank set entries? Doing manual editing takes a long time.
Also, should :Group movies in sets: be on or off in XBMC? (If off, how can I undo the entries it created when selecting on)?

Thanks and God bless

Alfred (sorry double post)

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-02-13

OK, i see that for the next version...Tomorow.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-02-14

New version 17.6
- Set Correction
- ImdbScraper Correction
- Others....

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - User 29005 - 2013-02-15

Hi Vincent, a couple of things.
Firstly, proxy: Does XBNE have support for using a proxy? I've got XBMC (Frodo) running at home, and have configured my router so that I can connect to the XBMC webserver remotely (from work). However, XBNE gives an error when it attempts to connect to the webserver remotely. We have a proxy at work, do I need to somehow configure XBNE to use it?
Second, download: Do you have a site where we can download the latest versions?
Thirdly, web server: Which webserver in XBMC should I be using? I note that Frodo no longer uses the webserver from 11.0.. I think it was called XWMM.