Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - irate - 2013-04-02

(2013-04-02, 14:49)theotg Wrote: Hi,

Using Frodo 12.1 and downloaded the last zip from github. Then I tried both FF and IE - I cannot create movie sets to put the movies into. Any idea? Is this already supported?

Thanks,
Oren

Movie sets are not supported with XWMM, yet....

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Branphma - 2013-04-02

Using Frodo 12.1 and downloaded the last zip from github. Then I tried both FF and IE - I cannot create movie sets to put the movies into. Any idea? Is this already supported?

Thanks,
Oren

You can select a movie then click "other details" on the right hand. There is a category called "sets". You can add the movie to an existing set or create a new set by just entering a name for that set in the box. Works fine for me. Using Frodo 12.0.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - cpercival - 2013-04-02

Would it be possible to post an official current status report or to maybe maintain a change log? I've been following this thread, but I'm still not completely clear on what works and what doesn't. I have yet to move to Frodo because I rely on XWMM exclusively to manage genres and movie sets among other tasks, and from what I can tell, neither of these functions are fully operational yet, right?

I also wanted to thank those who have been working to update it. As a father of three young kids, I certainly understand how life can get pretty busy and not leave enough time for play, and your efforts are appreciated. It's a great little supplement to XBMC and I'd love to see it fully functional.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - buongiorgio - 2013-04-02

(2013-04-02, 16:37)cpercival Wrote: Would it be possible to post an official current status report or to maybe maintain a change log?

+1 An updated status / change log on the first page of the xwmm version for frodo will avoid a lot of questions.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2013-04-03

(2013-04-01, 11:52)gyrex Wrote: When I try and install XWMM v2.09 I get an error message saying "Dependencies not met". What dependencies do I need to install for XWMM?

I turned on debugging and this is from the log file:

Code:
20:53:07 T:3008395072   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (FileBrowser.xml) ------
20:53:07 T:3008395072   DEBUG: Addon webinterface.XWMM requires xbmc.gui version 3.00 which is not available
20:53:07 T:3008395072   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
20:53:07 T:3008395072    INFO:   msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: /home/htpc/XWMM-209.zip/icon.png Error: (0)
20:53:07 T:3008395072   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: /home/htpc/XWMM-209.zip/icon.png
20:53:09 T:2729368384   DEBUG: DoWork - took 125 ms to load special://skin/backgrounds/programs/programs4.jpg

This means that you don't have the good combination of XBMC and XWMM:

XBMC 11.0 (eden) ---> XWMM 2.0.9
XBMC 12.1 (Frodo) ---> XWMM 2.1.0

Let us know.
slash

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2013-04-03

(2013-04-02, 16:51)buongiorgio Wrote:
(2013-04-02, 16:37)cpercival Wrote: Would it be possible to post an official current status report or to maybe maintain a change log?

+1 An updated status / change log on the first page of the xwmm version for frodo will avoid a lot of questions.

Hi,
I updated the first post to reflect the known limitations for Frodo and a link to post bugs and feature requests (thanks to uNiversal).

Slash

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - un1versal - 2013-04-03

@slash

The link isn't a link Wink hehe you forgot to add it.

This goes to all issues

XWMM - Open Issues Github

This goes to open a new issue automatically. I think ppl need a github account and probably need to be logged in.

Post a bug Or feature Request **Github**

uNi

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - willp2003 - 2013-04-04

I do have a workaround for movie sets, but it's probably bad practice, and can't promise it won't screw anything up, but if anyone wants to know give me a shout.
I've just created 2 new sets successfully, but it's no good for creating loads of sets.
Nice to see this being worked on though.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2013-04-04

(2013-04-03, 17:58)uNiversal Wrote: @slash

The link isn't a link Wink hehe you forgot to add it.

This goes to all issues

XWMM - Open Issues Github

This goes to open a new issue automatically. I think ppl need a github account and probably need to be logged in.

Post a bug Or feature Request **Github**

uNi

Thanks uNi

My badConfused, should be fixed now.

/

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - un1versal - 2013-04-04

@slash

idk if its a good idea or not or even if anyone cares but see https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/blob/master/README.md

I though I would add a Developers wanted section to readme

Can always revert this.

uNi

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - WildPhydeaux - 2013-04-05

I seem to be having a problem others have reported where XWMM seems to work fine for movies but is entirely blank when I choose TV. The only thing that loads is the genre list on the right hand column, but nothing else. I'm running Frodo 12.1 (OpenELEC 3.0.0) and have installed XWMM 2.1.0 from the zip downloaded this evening from the link on the original post (zernable's). The one from the github would not install - giving the error about incorrect structure.

The interface won't load at all from IE, but seems to load fine from both Firefox and Chrome - it just doesn't load my TV shows, though they are certainly in my library.

Opened the Error Console in Firefox, cleared the console and reloaded the TV page of XWMM - got a ton of warnings (but I also get a ton on the movie page) and a single error message (no errors on movie page):

Timestamp: 4/4/2013 09:09:48
Error: The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol.
Source File: http://192.168.168.115/tvshows/index.html
Line: 0

Followed by this error:

Timestamp: 4/4/2013 09:09:48
Warning: Invalid URI. Load of media resource failed.
Source File: http://192.168.168.115/tvshows/index.html
Line: 0

Does this help at all?

Looks like a fantastic utility and I'm looking forward to using it! Thanks for the great work!

RLW

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - barney stinsen - 2013-04-05

(2013-04-02, 16:23)Branphma Wrote:

Thanks,
Oren

You can select a movie then click "other details" on the right hand. There is a category called "sets". You can add the movie to an existing set or create a new set by just entering a name for that set in the box. Works fine for me. Using Frodo 12.0.

@Branphma: How did you do that with creating sets? Everytime i entering a name for the new set and save the movie, the set isn´t saved.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Branphma - 2013-04-05

Hm, that is exactly what i did. Maybe you have not activated the movieset option in xbmc? (System -> Video -> Library -> Group movies in sets)

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - barney stinsen - 2013-04-05

(2013-04-05, 22:15)Branphma Wrote: Hm, that is exactly what i did. Maybe you have not activated the movieset option in xbmc? (System -> Video -> Library -> Group movies in sets)

Is activated. I tried FF & Chrome, but in both i entered the set in the box, but it didn´t saved it.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - willp2003 - 2013-04-06

That didn't work for me either (which was expected as it isn't supported, yet)