Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- kiboy6 - 2010-06-30

slash Wrote:Hi kiboy6,
You are very welcomed, I'm glad you like it.
Strange, I also use win 7 x64 with firefox 3.6.6 and it's working. What version of XBMC are you using ?
I'm running the last build before the break- 28275.

slash Wrote:They don't allow direct links to their web sites and I need to alter the URL.
Ah...sounds good
slash Wrote:I should have some time this week-end to work on this.
Thanks again for your feedback

Awesome-can't wait.

Oh - and any news on the possibility of adding movie certificate info +image when it's missing?

- Galefury - 2010-07-05

Dumb question: how do you enable web service in the latest nightlies ? I guess this is my problem, I can get this working, everytime I try I get "Oops ! Google Chrome could not connect..." I'm using r31415 on win7, 32 bit with UAC disabled. Thanks.

LE: Nevermind, I got it. I didn't knew I have to run XBMC to be able to acces its library.

- Galefury - 2010-07-06

Another question: can I make moviesets ? I didn't found the option. I will keep looking.

- slash - 2010-07-06

Galefury Wrote:Another question: can I make moviesets ? I didn't found the option. I will keep looking.

moviesets is not yet supported in XWMM Sad, but it's already in the feature requests.

- Galefury - 2010-07-06

Ok, thanks for your answer and for this great program. Would be great if you can implement that. Cheers.

New svn 1.8.2 - slash - 2010-07-12

Hi,

Uploaded a new svn version 1.8.2 with major improvement to music management.
let me know what you think
Thanks

- kiboy6 - 2010-07-14

Looking great Slash Smile

The music management looks amazing - is it still read-only for now?- the "Save" button is always grayed out just like in your pic above.

- slash - 2010-07-14

kiboy6 Wrote:Looking great Slash Smile

The music management looks amazing - is it still read-only for now?- the "Save" button is always grayed out just like in your pic above.

Save should work with 1.8.2

Only the Album info(tags) section can be modify. the rest is still read-only mostly for integrity reasons.

Try changing a field in the album info and click in an other field, the save button will become active.

new svn 1.8.3 - slash - 2010-07-17

Hi,

Added views for music:

albums by genres
albums by year

Note that you need to run xbmc svn builds to use XWMM svn versions.

Enjoy

- ridler - 2010-07-18

First of all, very nice tool!
I like the idea to do some small changes directly on the database, ithout the need of installing a tool. And additionally the interface looks really great!

One request, is it possible to add more fields that can be edited? For me especially the fields like sortname and set would be great if I could modify them directly.

Anyway, keep up your good work!

- kiboy6 - 2010-07-18

Just going from strength to strength Slash - I'm still surprised that this tool isn't even more popular Smile I couldn't imagine keeping my database tidy without it.

Will we be able to edit music reviews and images later?

That, along with manual input of images for all media and the ability to specify rating for movies (ie R, PG-13) are the ONLY features I'm still missing from this incredible tool Smile

- speed32219 - 2010-07-19

Just downloaded this app and it is very nice indeed. Although I am having probelms in it finding any of my music folders. I know I am having problems with some MP3 tags, but some should show up. I'll continue to look into that. (I had a problem with it finding Movie covers but I just had to change permissions in the cache/Video folder)

This is a great Database tool, is it possible to add the ability to right click on a movie or music entry and have an option for it to start playing in the room where the htpc is located? Sometimes my childern want me to start a movie in their room, and it would be nice to start it from this app. I am doing it now using an earlier XBMC build (Non jason-rpc) using the PM3 skin, but it would be nice to have that functionality with the later builds using this app.

- slash - 2010-07-19

ridler Wrote:First of all, very nice tool!
One request, is it possible to add more fields that can be edited? For me especially the fields like sortname and set would be great if I could modify them directly.

Anyway, keep up your good work!

Thanks for the feedback,

I can add this in the next release but just to make sure :

- "Set" is the "movies set" ? if yes it's already planned for the next release
- Could you clarify "sortname" ? I can't find it.
Thanks

- slash - 2010-07-19

kiboy6 Wrote:Just going from strength to strength Slash - I'm still surprised that this tool isn't even more popular Smile I couldn't imagine keeping my database tidy without it.

Will we be able to edit music reviews and images later?

That, along with manual input of images for all media and the ability to specify rating for movies (ie R, PG-13) are the ONLY features I'm still missing from this incredible tool Smile

Hi kiboy6,

My guess is that XWMM will be alot more popular when it will support NFOs which is planned for end of august 2010.Cool

Here is a list of the features planned in the nexts weeks :

- SUpport movie sets
- Cover and fanart support for TV-Shows and music
- image upload for movies, TV-Shows and music
- visual rating (R, PG-13...) for movies
- better scraping support for video files
- support scaper for audio files
- International support (right now non english users cannot see TV-show covers and fanart)

Any other short term features suggestions ?

Rating feature - slash - 2010-07-19

Hi,

Small question about the rating codes (probably not the right place to pst this)

I found out that there are different rating codes depending on the countries.

Which one should I implement in XWMM?
Thanks