Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- slash - 2009-11-07

JackieBrown Wrote:When I click on TV it takes me to http://www.google.ca/

I replicated this in iceweasel and opera

On the plus side, it is working now in iceweasel.

My bad, it was a redirect test that I forgot to remove. Will be fixed in next update.

.. - bblauritzen - 2009-11-12

Hey Slash..

How is the development going, any progress?

- mwillart - 2009-11-13

Looks nice, but it seems that pics are not showing under Rating and Cover (Rating is working).

- Almaciguero - 2009-11-13

Hello.
I use Plex 0.8.3. I wonder if I can use this tool and how to install it in Plex.
Thanks and best regards.

- justsl2 - 2009-11-15

DaveGee Wrote:Odd....

I can't seem to find a 'web' folder...

(snip)

OK scratch that... I found it..

It's not in ~/Library/XBMC (for Mac users)... it's in the Application directory itself and to get to it you need to right click the XBMC application icon and select show package contents, a folder will open and navigate to: XBMC.app --> Contents --> Resources --> XBMC --> web and THATS where you need to put this stuff.
Can anyone tell me where I can find the "Web Folder" in an xbmc live install?

- slash - 2009-11-15

bblauritzen Wrote:Hey Slash..

How is the development going, any progress?

Thanks for the followup.

I've made a lot of progress, but I would like to have the next release with less bugs.

I will have a release for testing next week.

- slash - 2009-11-15

justsl2 Wrote:Can anyone tell me where I can find the "Web Folder" in an xbmc live install?

Try /usr/share/xbmc/web

Almaciguero Wrote:Hello.
I use Plex 0.8.3. I wonder if I can use this tool and how to install it in Plex.
Thanks and best regards.

My understanding of plex it's a fork of XBMC. I'm not sure they kept the Database schema, the web service and API the same.

You could try copying the XWMM folder under your web directory in plex and let me know.

- slash - 2009-11-15

mwillart Wrote:Looks nice, but it seems that pics are not showing under Rating and Cover (Rating is working).

I'm struggling with this issue. here are the possible scenarios:

- local cover regular or stack it shows
- remore cover (thumb) that links to an external web server works for themoviedb but not for impawards.com and this I don't know why.

I'll keep searching...

- JackieBrown - 2009-11-15

slash Wrote:Thanks for the followup.

I've made a lot of progress, but I would like to have the next release with less bugs.

I will have a release for testing next week.

Are we able to create a web folder in .xbmc so we don't lose it when we upgrade?

I tend to use make unistall very week or so to make sure I have a pristine install. This appears to just delete ever xbmc directory in my /usr/local since my web one keeps disapearing.

- Almaciguero - 2009-11-16

slash Wrote:My understanding of plex it's a fork of XBMC. I'm not sure they kept the Database schema, the web service and API the same.

You could try copying the XWMM folder under your web directory in plex and let me know.

Hello slash.
I copied the XWMM folder in the web directory. When I run movie.html in the browser I get the screen of the tool but the column of the films is empty.
If I run the file MovieQuery.asp I get a list of all the movies I have in Plex.
I hope I explained well. Sorry for my English.

Thanks

- slash - 2009-11-16

Almaciguero Wrote:Hello slash.
I copied the XWMM folder in the web directory. When I run movie.html in the browser I get the screen of the tool but the column of the films is empty.
If I run the file MovieQuery.asp I get a list of all the movies I have in Plex.
I hope I explained well. Sorry for my English.

Thanks

Hi,
It is a known issue. Should be fixed in next release.
Thanks

- slash - 2009-11-21

Hi all,

New release 1.2.1 is now available here or at the first post of this thread.

Changes:

- Fixes support for IE8.x
- Fixes cover display
- Listing of large movie database
- Added movie flags support
- Minor interface fixes
- Minor code cleanup

Next milestones:

- actor support
- TV Shows support
- flags modification (for ISO files)
- NFO file support
- Database cleanup
- scraping (using XBMC scrapers)

Waiting for your feedbacks.
Thanks

- Almaciguero - 2009-11-21

Hello.
I have tested the new version of the tool.
- Now the movies are. But are listed by genre and it's hard to find the film you want to edit.
- When I edit a movie and give it to save, nothing changes. The film still has the same information.
- How do I change the cover of the movies?

Thanks for your work.

[Castellano]
Hola.
He probado la nueva versión de la herramienta.
- Ahora aparecen las películas. Pero aparecen listadas por géneros y cuesta mucho encontrar la película que quieres editar.
- Cuando edito una película y le doy a salvar, no cambia nada. La película sigue teniendo la misma información.
- ¿Cómo se cambia la portada de las películas?

Gracias por tu trabajo.
[/Castellano]

- digitaldesaster - 2009-11-22

Hi, for me its still not working.. tried the newest version. Film list is empty. Genre list is filled. Tried with Opera 9.64, Firefox 3.5.5.

best regards
dd

- slash - 2009-11-22

Almaciguero Wrote:Hello.
I have tested the new version of the tool.
- Now the movies are. But are listed by genre and it's hard to find the film you want to edit.

Any suggestion on how you want to find the movies? do you have a large collection?

Almaciguero Wrote:- When I edit a movie and give it to save, nothing changes. The film still has the same information.

Hmm, what browser are you using ? XBMC version ?

Almaciguero Wrote:- How do I change the cover of the movies?

You can't with the current version. I'll add it to the features request list