Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- slash - 2010-12-15

Hi everyone,

I've been away and didn't have time to check the latest posts. I'll be back to activity next week.

Thanks
/

- zosky - 2010-12-18

slash, i love XWMM! been using it for a long time and it just keeps getting better.

i just switched to a centralized mysql video.db
having XWMM makes it super easy. everything works as expected
... except all my movies are now shown as watched & in a set ?
( in reality only ~30 are in (3) sets & only (500) 1/2 are watched )

i have xbmc r35567 on 2 ubuntu boxes
both with XWMM from the add-ons repo ( in fFox 3.16.13 )

any suggestions so my movies are shown correctly in XWMM ?

- Nitehawk - 2010-12-20

Could you add possibility to select multiple movies? for Series for example.
Also it would be nice to correct false choosen video Information if the scraper got a wrong one.

- boombastic - 2010-12-20

Nitehawk Wrote:Could you add possibility to select multiple movies? for Series for example.
Also it would be nice to correct false choosen video Information if the scraper got a wrong one.

I agree with this request!!

- slash - 2010-12-20

zosky Wrote:i just switched to a centralized mysql video.db
having XWMM makes it super easy. everything works as expected
... except all my movies are now shown as watched & in a set ?
any suggestions so my movies are shown correctly in XWMM ?

Hi,

I think it's related to mysql. Others have the same issue with XWMM when using mysql. I'm already working on it.
thanks for your patience.
/

- Mike8913 - 2010-12-20

Does anyone else have the problem that they cannot edit music tags? When I hit save nothing happens and my changes are removed.

- cheat2win - 2010-12-21

Can someone help me making this work?

I'm using XBMC Dharma 10.0 in my Windows 7 x64.

I've installed XWMM through the addon repository, went into the network options, allowed HTTP access, and choose XWMM as the web interface. Then I open my browser, type my IP and the port showed on the network options (http://<myip>:80/) and nothing.

I'm using my IP because I can't seem to find XBMC's IP, nor change it. Is the option of changing the IP, only for the Xbox?

Either way, how can I use XWMM?

- jerndl - 2010-12-21

This may be too obvious but make sure XBMC is running before trying to access.

Jay

Files not Displaying - jerndl - 2010-12-21

I am able to access my library fine, but when I select the files menu I get a blank screen. My media files are stored on a NAS via SMB. A typical movie shows this in the Other details/Directory field on the movie list screen:
Code:
smb://MOVIESERVER/usbdisk1/TivoHDMovies/
Any ideas? Thanks.

jay

- cheat2win - 2010-12-22

jerndl Wrote:This may be too obvious but make sure XBMC is running before trying to access.

Jay

Yes, it is running.

- zosky - 2010-12-22

jerndl Wrote:This may be too obvious but make sure XBMC is running before trying to access.

Jay

cheat2win Wrote:Yes, it is running.

i couldn't have said it better Jay

... an IP address is like your computers telephone# on the network... it is not (xbmc or) application specific. the default port for xbmc's web interface is 8080... maybe you already have something using port 80 & the 2 different services are colliding (not letting you get to eaither Huh) ... a vague answer that doesn't really resolve anything (sorry)

if you need help, you should start with this sticky... you'll get waaaay further if you give us enough info to work with

i will name my first born slash Rolleyes
long live XWMM

- zosky - 2010-12-22

jerndl Wrote:I am able to access my library fine, but when I select the files menu I get a blank screen. My media files are stored on a NAS via SMB. A typical movie shows this in the Other details/Directory field on the movie list screen:
Code:
smb://MOVIESERVER/usbdisk1/TivoHDMovies/
Any ideas? Thanks.

jay

you dont see all your media-sources as "folders" with a little > to expand the tree ?

I have SMB setup for my little-bro to browse the server from win, but all our xbmc boxes use NFS to get to the server. maybe its SMB. don't you need a login/pass to browse SMB paths ? (i dont know if XWMM can login to an SMB share?)

pointing to the same post about collecting all your t-shooting info would be a douche move. what have you tried ? different browsers ? different PCs ? checking the log ? Huh

- cheat2win - 2010-12-22

zosky Wrote:i couldn't have said it better Jay

... an IP address is like your computers telephone# on the network... it is not (xbmc or) application specific. the default port for xbmc's web interface is 8080... maybe you already have something using port 80 & the 2 different services are colliding (not letting you get to eaither Huh) ... a vague answer that doesn't really resolve anything (sorry)

if you need help, you should start with this sticky... you'll get waaaay further if you give us enough info to work with

i will name my first born slash Rolleyes
long live XWMM

I already changed ports a few times, exactly thinking about that, and nothing.

About the specific info:
XBMC Dharma 10.0 (final);
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate (Could that be it? Is XWMM exclusive for Linux?);
4GB RAM & 512MB VRAM;
About the debug log, after enabling it, is there any specific steps I should take, or can I simply turn on XBMC, and exit after?

- slash - 2010-12-22

cheat2win Wrote:About the specific info:
XBMC Dharma 10.0 (final);
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate (Could that be it? Is XWMM exclusive for Linux?);
4GB RAM & 512MB VRAM;
About the debug log, after enabling it, is there any specific steps I should take, or can I simply turn on XBMC, and exit after?

XWMM is platform independant, so it works on linux, Mac OS and windows.

to find your IP address on win 7 :

- go to start -> type cmd in the search field then enter
- you should have a command prompt windows - type ipconfig

If you want to test XWMM from the same computer you are running XBMC:

- open a browser (on the same computer) and replace myip with 127.0.0.1

let us know how it goes

/

- slash - 2010-12-22

jerndl Wrote:I am able to access my library fine, but when I select the files menu I get a blank screen. My media files are stored on a NAS via SMB. A typical movie shows this in the Other details/Directory field on the movie list screen:
Any ideas? Thanks.

jay

Hi
- what browser are you using ? XBMC version ?
- do yousee any errors in the xbmc.log (enable debug) ?

/