Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- shinobigarth - 2011-01-02

is 1.9.3 still the latest version?

- Mike8913 - 2011-01-02

Any word on being able to edit music tags in XWMM? Any time I make changes to any of the info in the music section I cannot save those changes.

- slash - 2011-01-02

Hi all,

I found why the music tags are not saved along with other issues. I will post an update by the end next week.

The next version will be 1.9.4

Happy new year

slash

- slash - 2011-01-02

ISYM Wrote:Hi zosky, Happy New Year.

Yip I went into XBMC network settings and changed default sever to XWMM.

With this setup you should access XWMM via http://«XBMC_IP»:«port»

let us know

- stoli - 2011-01-02

ISYM Wrote:Hi zosky, Happy New Year.

Yip I went into XBMC network settings and changed default sever to XWMM.

Set it as default, exit xbmc, reload xbmc and try again. Seems xbmc doesn't like switching web interfaces without a restart.

Same problem here - GaiusOmnibus - 2011-01-03

all I get in the browser is File not found

Greetings Omni

- toebs - 2011-01-03

I still can't make this work.
When ever i edit something in a movie, and press save, the thing is not changed on the media center.

I guess when i have setup the network on XBMC so i can connect to it with XWMM through my browser, my XBMC is setup correctly?

Is there anything i have to setup in XWMM?

I would really like this to work, it looks sweet. And i use both mac and windows, so its nice it's cross platform.

- chewitt - 2011-01-03

Running v1.9.3 on the v10 DHARMA release on an AppleTV. I'm having issues with Cyrillic names for movies and movie sets, specifically:

a) I can create a movie set called "Soyuzmultfilm" in latin characters, but not the Cyrillic version "Союзмультфильм" ..the following is in the log when I click on 'update'

Code:
22:23:06 T:2684407808 M: 64675840   DEBUG: HttpApi Start command: queryvideodatabase  paras: queryvideodatabase; select movie.idMovie, c00 FROM setlinkmovie JOIN movie ON setlinkmovie.idMovie = movie.idMovie WHERE idSet = -1
22:23:35 T:2684407808 M: 64638976   DEBUG: HttpApi Start command: execvideodatabase  paras: execvideodatabase; INSERT INTO sets (strSet) VALUES ("Союзмультфильм")
22:23:35 T:2684407808 M: 64638976   ERROR: SQL: SQL error or missing database
                                            Query: INSERT INTO sets (strSet) VALUES ("С
22:23:35 T:2684407808 M: 64638976   ERROR: ArbitraryExec failed
22:23:35 T:2684407808 M: 64638976   DEBUG: HttpApi Start command: queryvideodatabase  paras: queryvideodatabase; select idSet, strSet FROM sets

b) I have a movie titled "Cheburashka" that I would like to rename to the Cyrillic version "Чебурашка". I can enter the Cyrillic name and click save, and it claims the database is being updated, but the list of movies never updates to show it in Cyrillic and a refresh confirms it's still using the latin name. The following is in the log:

Code:
22:20:28 T:2684407808 M: 64696320   DEBUG: HttpApi Start command: execvideodatabase  paras: execvideodatabase; UPDATE movie SET c00="Чебурашка" WHERE idMovie=1
22:20:28 T:2684407808 M: 64696320   ERROR: SQL: SQL error or missing database
                                            Query: UPDATE movie SET c00="Ч
22:20:28 T:2684407808 M: 64696320   ERROR: ArbitraryExec failed

NB: the "quoted" name is logged in ASCII codes, e.g. "& #1057" format, but those are rendered by the browser when pasting here.

any ideas?

Christian

- toebs - 2011-01-06

toebs Wrote:I still can't make this work.
When ever i edit something in a movie, and press save, the thing is not changed on the media center.

I guess when i have setup the network on XBMC so i can connect to it with XWMM through my browser, my XBMC is setup correctly?

Is there anything i have to setup in XWMM?

I would really like this to work, it looks sweet. And i use both mac and windows, so its nice it's cross platform.

I made it work. Just removed the folder movies from my video library and re-added it.

A note:
It would be great if there was a possibility to just add a specific link to a movie, and the program would scrape data from there, so one doesnt have to put everything in manualy Smile

New version available : 1.9.4 - slash - 2011-01-11

Hi all,

It has been a while since I posted an update. I didn't have much time and was mostly working on bug fixes.

Here is version 1.9.4 (see first post) with the following fixes:

- Music Genres and Artists were not displayed properly
- Watched / unwatched when using MySQL database
- Files option with IE
- Video flag display
- Movie release date in HTML export
- Music field update

The update from the XBMC repo. will be available very soon.

Let me know
Thanks
/

- melagodo - 2011-01-11

Congrats! Brilliant job Wink
Everything here is up and running (love the movie set feature), except that I don't see any cover or fanart...what am I missing? Sad

xbmc 10.0, osx 10.6, tried with firefox, safari and chrome.

thnx

melagodo

- zosky - 2011-01-11

melagodo Wrote:Congrats! Brilliant job Wink
Everything here is up and running (love the movie set feature), except that I don't see any cover or fanart...what am I missing? Sad

xbmc 10.0, osx 10.6, tried with firefox, safari and chrome.

thnx

melagodo

i posted a while back XWMM displays posters/fanArt for *most* movies ... all the ones i have in .rar do not show images. ... could your lib be full of .rar's ?

slash, have you had a chance to look into this ?

- slash - 2011-01-12

Not yet.

I'll look into it asap.

Sorry again for the delay.
/

- zosky - 2011-01-12

slash Wrote:Not yet.

I'll look into it asap.

Sorry again for the delay.
/

life. it keeps getting in the way of all our geeky fun. Rolleyes

thanks for acknowledging.

- melagodo - 2011-01-12

zosky Wrote:i posted a while back XWMM displays posters/fanArt for *most* movies ... all the ones i have in .rar do not show images. ... could your lib be full of .rar's ?

slash, have you had a chance to look into this ?

No, I actually don't have any .rar.
My movies structure is the following

Movies
...xxx
.....xxx-fanart.jpg
.....xxx.avi
.....xxx.nfo
.....xxx.tbn

and so on.

Still don't understand what's the problem Oo

mela