Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- jwhitt12 - 2011-02-02

I installed as per the instructions. The ip address I used was the ip address of my machine (port 80). I am using firefox. When I brought it up what I had was a kindofa blank sheet, except for the top. The title was "XBMC". There were two boxes; Movies, and Music. I clicked on Movies and got a 'working' spiral thingy (that just kept on working but nothing happened). I tried the http://<ipxbmc>:<port>/XWMM/MovieQuery.asp thing but it said that it could not find anything. I am, obviously, not doing something right. Can you help me?

OH, I am running with 1.9.4 which I updated from 1.9.3 by simple reinstalling, at which point xbmc told me that it had been updated so I assume I did that one correctly.

I am using windows xp.

In reading the posts in this forum there is quite a bit of stuff about where the xxbmm path is supposed to be found. I have, however, not actually found where its really supposed to be.

Thank you..........

I have continued to study on this and have found that I neglected to set the network interface to xwmm which was my problem.

- slash - 2011-02-02

sjobbels Wrote:Perhaps this question is already asked, but I can't find it in this massive forum item.
With the music section I've a small problem. When there is no cd info downloaded from a scraper (in the additional info section) I can't add text in the for example label / mood field.
Can this be solved?

thanks

Thanks for reporting this issue, it's a known bug that I'm working on.

/

- slash - 2011-02-02

jwhitt12 Wrote:I installed as per the instructions. The ip address I used was the ip address of my machine (port 80). I am using firefox. ... Can you help me?

OH, I am running with 1.9.4 which I updated from 1.9.3 by simple reinstalling, at which point xbmc told me that it had been updated so I assume I did that one correctly.

I am using windows xp.

In reading the posts in this forum there is quite a bit of stuff about where the xxbmm path is supposed to be found. I have, however, not actually found where its really supposed to be.

Thank you..........

It is in users\<username>\AppData\roaming\XBMC\Addons

Could you enable denug in XBMC and post your xbmc.log (with pastebin)
Thanks
/

- jwhitt12 - 2011-02-02

My problem was that I did not set the web interface to XWMM. Once I did that everything started to work. I apologize for something I should have found much earlier.

- anthony.selby - 2011-02-04

Just checking if there is any update on the repository issue

- slash - 2011-02-04

anthony.selby Wrote:Just checking if there is any update on the repository issue

Just got news from the devs. They are working on it.

- TheStretchedElf - 2011-02-04

slash Wrote:Current available Features :
- Manage Cast (actors)
When I try to use this I get the message "This feature is not implemented" :confused2:

- slash - 2011-02-05

TheStretchedElf Wrote:When I try to use this I get the message "This feature is not implemented" :confused2:

Are you running XWMM 1.9.3 or 19.4. This feature is available in both releases.

It is in tools -> manage actors

- TheStretchedElf - 2011-02-05

slash Wrote:Are you running XWMM 1.9.3 or 19.4. This feature is available in both releases.

It is in tools -> manage actors
It's there, yes, but all the features say "This feature is not implemented." If I try to add an actor or role I get that message. So whilst I can see all the info for my actors, I can't manage it in any way.

I'm using 1.9.4

Can you confirm that you are able to add actors on your system?

- slash - 2011-02-06

TheStretchedElf Wrote:It's there, yes, but all the features say "This feature is not implemented." If I try to add an actor or role I get that message. So whilst I can see all the info for my actors, I can't manage it in any way.

I'm using 1.9.4

Can you confirm that you are able to add actors on your system?

My bad, right now you can only remove actors Blush
/

- SofaKng - 2011-02-09

Can you (re)-scrape items that weren't identified or identified incorrectly by XBMC?

- slash - 2011-02-10

sofakng Wrote:Can you (re)-scrape items that weren't identified or identified incorrectly by XBMC?

It is already in the roadmap but not available yet.
Thanks
/

- Tight_wad - 2011-02-10

Enjoy using this, favorite thing is the genre index for movies. Sure makes it easy to do cleanup work.

I do have a request. When working with the actors, it would be nice if it was possible to change the order that they are listed. That way in the movie cast of XBMC, you could have the leading actors first in the list.

Not sure if this can be done, but would be nice.

Do you happen to know when the last release will be available in the XBMC add-ons?

Keep up the excellent work!

- slash - 2011-02-12

Tight_wad Wrote:I do have a request. When working with the actors, it would be nice if it was possible to change the order that they are listed. That way in the movie cast of XBMC, you could have the leading actors first in the list.

Not sure if this can be done, but would be nice.
To my knowledge, there is nothing in the XBMC database that keep track of that. Could be a feature request for XBMC. Wink

Tight_wad Wrote:Do you happen to know when the last release will be available in the XBMC add-ons?

Keep up the excellent work!
The devs asked for minor changes and I'm having problems with my SVN Sad

In the mean time, you can install it manually.

Thanks
/

- Candor - 2011-02-16

hey slash, this thread has blown up since I last checked in with you. How is the ability to manually edit titles and add them into the "Library" coming along?