Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- Starstream - 2011-02-26

Does anyone have this working with the AppleTV2 build of XBMC, I installed the addon and everything seems to work properly but the web browser shows nothing other than the library media icons, when I click on them I get nothing ??

- Tight_wad - 2011-02-26

That isn't a screen shot of using XWMM. Don't know anything about your AppleTV2 build of XBMC, but I believe what you are seeing is the default XBMC web interface.

- Starstream - 2011-02-26

Tight_wad Wrote:That isn't a screen shot of using XWMM. Don't know anything about your AppleTV2 build of XBMC, but I believe what you are seeing is the default XBMC web interface.

Thanks, well at least that answers that I must be going wrong somewhere I tried the IP/port with XWMM/index.html as well but it says it doesn't exist.

Edit: Got it working by following the second install method & transferring the XWMM folder into /Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/webinterface.default

- killerpoptart - 2011-03-04

This might be a really dumb question, but can I use XWMM to actually edit metadata? I don't see an obvious way to do this. One of the problems I have is that one of my TV series scraped as the wrong one and I'm not sure how to assign it a different tvdb.com ID so it can scrape the right tv show. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread :-\

- mlrtime3 - 2011-03-05

I've seen a few comments here about the save button working even though it is grayed out. I'm unable to set content for movies or tv shows and the save button is grayed out. The button doesn't seem to work at all. Tried this on two xbmc installs.

Anyway around this?

screen shot attached:

- tonybeccar - 2011-03-06

Hello, is there any chance to add a field to change the Original Title of the movie? Thanks!

- jpf55 - 2011-03-08

I got 1.9.4 to work on the ATV1 and the Mac by physically placing the WXMM folder inside the app. Using the add-on method did not work.

path for ATV1: frontrow/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/webinterface.default/

path for Mac: XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/webinterface.default/

one quirk: Movie sets do not show pictures

Apologies if anything I have written has been said already, I just discovered this WONDERFUL web interface. I promise to read everything before posting again.

Bravo Slash

- slash - 2011-03-08

mlrtime3 Wrote:I've seen a few comments here about the save button working even though it is grayed out. I'm unable to set content for movies or tv shows and the save button is grayed out. The button doesn't seem to work at all. Tried this on two xbmc installs.

Anyway around this?

Try using the movie or tv show views. You should be able to change metadata from there (your screenshot is the file navigation view).

/

- mlrtime3 - 2011-03-15

Thanks slash, this is a new install i'm try to administrate remotely. I want to add the content to the share and build the library.

Anyway to do this?

Or, anyway to add content type remotely from another app?

Thanks for the help.

- ameinild - 2011-03-17

Is this addon available from a Repository? If yes, which one? Thanks...

- Grangey. - 2011-03-17

I cannot get this working at all, i type in the xbmc IP address and port as in post one, and firefox or chrome cannot connect to it like it isnt there. HTTP control is enabled and ive tried changing to various ports, nothing Sad

- mlrtime3 - 2011-03-17

Is this project dead? Not a lot going on here.

- tyers - 2011-03-18

mlrtime3 Wrote:Thanks slash, this is a new install i'm try to administrate remotely. I want to add the content to the share and build the library.

Anyway to do this?

Or, anyway to add content type remotely from another app?

Thanks for the help.

You cannot set the content for your sources from XWMM, initiate a library update, or refresh the data for a movie/tv show.

ameinild Wrote:Is this addon available from a Repository? If yes, which one? Thanks...

XWMM is available in the official repository. Last time i looked it was only v1.9.3 though, so if you want the latest version you may need to download the zip file from the first post and install from zip in the addons manager.

Grangey. Wrote:I cannot get this working at all, i type in the xbmc IP address and port as in post one, and firefox or chrome cannot connect to it like it isnt there. HTTP control is enabled and ive tried changing to various ports, nothing Sad

Sounds like a firewall issue. Have you opened the port in your firewall?

- mlrtime3 - 2011-03-19

Thanks for the update tyersch

XWMM Status - slash - 2011-03-22

Hi all,

I didn't have much time to work on XWMM, but the project is not dead (not for me anyway). Wink

The latest version is 1.9.4 and you can still install it from the zip file.

It was not updated in the official repository because the devs. are asking me to use only JSON-RPC which I can't as XBMC 10.1 doesn't provide me with the required info via JSON-RPC.

I sent an other update request and waiting for them.

I 'll keep you posted.
Thanks

/