Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- mlrtime3 - 2011-03-23

Thanks slash... its been helpful for me.

Do you know if you'll have the ability to add content-type to the folders?

- slash - 2011-03-24

mlrtime3 Wrote:Thanks slash... its been helpful for me.

Do you know if you'll have the ability to add content-type to the folders?

Working on it. Will let you know when it is done.

Thanks
/

- geoffreyjr - 2011-03-28

Slash,
I like the ability to export the movies list to html so I can print out a list to make it easy for the family to choose what movie to watch. How can I change the "video" and "audio" to resolution and channels? I want to be able to look at the list and see which ones are HD and surround vs. SD and 2 channel? Can you help me?
Thanks
Geoffrey

- slash - 2011-03-29

geoffreyjr Wrote:Slash,
I like the ability to export the movies list to html so I can print out a list to make it easy for the family to choose what movie to watch. How can I change the "video" and "audio" to resolution and channels? I want to be able to look at the list and see which ones are HD and surround vs. SD and 2 channel? Can you help me?
Thanks
Geoffrey

H,

You could modify the export.js file for your needs and use JSON-RPC with getmovies method.

Let me know how it goes.

/

- geoffreyjr - 2011-03-29

slash Wrote:H,

You could modify the export.js file for your needs and use JSON-RPC with getmovies method.

Let me know how it goes.

/

I read up on that and it is way over my head. I am not much of a programmer, i just wanted to hack the export.js to get the resolution (video width) and the audio channels.
I know this is the code I need to change:
GetVideoStreams(myRecord);
GetAudioStreams(myRecord);
myWin.document.write("<td>"+myRecord.data.strVideoCodec+"</td>");
myWin.document.write("<td>"+myRecord.data.strAudioCodec+"</td>");

I just dont know what to change it to.
~g

- slash - 2011-03-31

geoffreyjr Wrote:I read up on that and it is way over my head. I am not much of a programmer, i just wanted to hack the export.js to get the resolution (video width) and the audio channels.
I know this is the code I need to change:
GetVideoStreams(myRecord);
GetAudioStreams(myRecord);
myWin.document.write("<td>"+myRecord.data.strVideoCodec+"</td>");
myWin.document.write("<td>"+myRecord.data.strAudioCodec+"</td>");

I just dont know what to change it to.
~g

Ok, added to feature requests.
thanks

/

- Bjur - 2011-04-01

This is a nice addon.
Two questions:

1. If I have a movie that has a wrong runtime, and I change it it in XWMM it won't show up in XBMC even if I refresh. Am I doing something wrong?

2. Is it possible to make a quest account which is read only?

- slash - 2011-04-04

Bjur Wrote:1. If I have a movie that has a wrong runtime, and I change it it in XWMM it won't show up in XBMC even if I refresh. Am I doing something wrong?

You need to do a save (click in an other field and save button will be enabled).
Let me know

Bjur Wrote:2. Is it possible to make a quest account which is read only?
Guest account for (catalogue) is in the roadmap but not yet available.

Thanks
/

merge genres - daniello - 2011-04-09

I apologize in advance .. I just registered and still need to dig through all the pages. I just installed xwmm and it's really quite cool.

Can this tool (or maybe another) merge genres in a simple way. I am thinking of a function where you are asked which genre should be used instead of the genre you are just deleting.

br
Daniello

- dzan - 2011-04-13

Hi,

I also just found this tool and need to read through all the posts but: is there a way this could be installed on the server acting as a NAS ( has apache2 and other services too ) instead of on xbmc box itself? The server has sabnzbd, couchpotato,... that kind of stuff so it would make more sense to have this on it also.

- slash - 2011-04-13

daniello Wrote:I apologize in advance .. I just registered and still need to dig through all the pages. I just installed xwmm and it's really quite cool.

Can this tool (or maybe another) merge genres in a simple way. I am thinking of a function where you are asked which genre should be used instead of the genre you are just deleting.

br
Daniello

No not for the moment, but I think a script would be more appropriate for this.

A work around could be to rename the genre you want to change, but I'm not sure if this would do it for you.

Thanks
/

- slash - 2011-04-13

dzan Wrote:Hi,

I also just found this tool and need to read through all the posts but: is there a way this could be installed on the server acting as a NAS ( has apache2 and other services too ) instead of on xbmc box itself? The server has sabnzbd, couchpotato,... that kind of stuff so it would make more sense to have this on it also.

I think it could be installed on a seperate web server but I don't see why such setup would be more efficient. Could you provide more pointers ?

In any way, I added the XBMC parameters to the features requests (right now XWMM assumes XBMC is local).

Thanks

/

- dzan - 2011-04-13

slash Wrote:I think it could be installed on a seperate web server but I don't see why such setup would be more efficient. Could you provide more pointers ?

In any way, I added the XBMC parameters to the features requests (right now XWMM assumes XBMC is local).

Thanks

/

Quite simple: My server is always running, my htpc isn't. I would like to manage my media collection even when the htpc is off..

- igitur - 2011-04-18

dzan Wrote:Quite simple: My server is always running, my htpc isn't. I would like to manage my media collection even when the htpc is off..

The media collection itself is stored on the HTPC, so even if the web front-end is on another server, it won't be able to access the database when the HTPC is off.

Am I right, Slash?

- igitur - 2011-04-18

Slash,

I recently got my first HTPC running and I love the XWMM interface. However, I would like to suggest a few enhancements. I initially thought I'd fork the project for my own use, but I'd rather try to contribute back to the project.

I'm quite experienced with ExtJS myself, so I can jump right in. Can I post a list of enhancments on the Sourceforge bug list?

thanks,
Francois