Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- m0v1em4n - 2011-09-14

Hi Slash,

Movie sets I hope Big Grin

how would we update ?

Thanks for all your work

- slash - 2011-09-14

m0v1em4n Wrote:Hi Slash,

Movie sets I hope Big Grin

how would we update ?

Thanks for all your work

Movie set should be working again Wink

To install use the procedure discribed in the first post. This is until it gets accepted in the xbmc-addon process for pre-eden

Cheers
/

- bandelguy - 2011-09-14

@slash: Hope that the new svn version works for the music library, the fields editable and saveable and the save button works. I'll try out the new version and give you a feedback.

- m0v1em4n - 2011-09-14

Thanks slash Top Man

- francovilar - 2011-09-14

slash Wrote:Movie set should be working again Wink

To install use the procedure discribed in the first post. This is until it gets accepted in the xbmc-addon process for pre-eden

Cheers
/

Thank you! it's working with eden build but I have same issues:

-The sort title isn't working
-After I put a movie in a movie set and don't want to, I can't select "none" or delete it

Please put an option for "original title" I have several movies with IMDB- before the title and don't want to scrape everything again

Thank you

- m0v1em4n - 2011-09-14

Hi Guys sets work fine on this new pre eden update ( Thanks Slash), but I have a couple of question
  • Is there any way to change the collection cover, I know that its not possible through XWMM yet, but is there any other way, where are the collection thumb nails stored

• And is there any way to get rid of the multiple thumbs inside the collection, See image below, Why do the thumbs repeat them selves Huh

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- francovilar - 2011-09-14

m0v1em4n Wrote:Hi Guys sets work fine on this new pre eden update ( Thanks Slash), but I have a couple of question
  • Is there any way to change the collection cover, I know that its not possible through XWMM yet, but is there any other way, where are the collection thumb nails stored

• And is there any way to get rid of the multiple thumbs inside the collection, See image below, Why do the thumbs repeat them selves Huh

1) You can choose the cover pressing "c" when browsing the sets in XBMC and select thumbnail.
2) In the view option (left side) select "Fixed list"

- m0v1em4n - 2011-09-14

francovilar Wrote:1) You can choose the cover pressing "c" when browsing the sets in XBMC and select thumbnail.
2) In the view option (left side) select "Fixed list"

Thanks francovilar,

That did the trick for both, only been use XBMC for a short while and it seems there is still load to learn Nod

Is there any particular size or type the thumbs should be

- slash - 2011-09-15

francovilar Wrote:Thank you! it's working with eden build but I have same issues:

-The sort title isn't working
-After I put a movie in a movie set and don't want to, I can't select "none" or delete it

Please put an option for "original title" I have several movies with IMDB- before the title and don't want to scrape everything again

Thank you

I'll add the original title option in the next release (thanks for the comment)
As for removing a movie from a set just cleat the set field (use backspace) and it should work

/

- bandelguy - 2011-09-15

pre eden version works good in the music section

- joselbcn33 - 2011-09-15

Hi , I tried to install in pre-eden, but when I check in Active Addons it says that the version installed is 1.94

- Burbulence - 2011-09-15

I can't get it to work... I've just updated 2.0.0a to 2.0.0b... On to a nightly build on an ATV2 and also a nightly on an xp machine, both sharing a library with mySQL.

I can open the webpage and see the list of movies, but all of the movie description is blank, I can input new set names and they show up the the drop down box but I can't add a movie to that set, and the save button at the bottom is greyed out,

Any ideas.
?

- francovilar - 2011-09-15

slash Wrote:I'll add the original title option in the next release (thanks for the comment)
As for removing a movie from a set just cleat the set field (use backspace) and it should work

/

When I clear the field it appears to remove the set, but if I refresh the page the movie set is still there.

Thank you once again

- slash - 2011-09-15

francovilar Wrote:When I clear the field it appears to remove the set, but if I refresh the page the movie set is still there.

Thank you once again

Try clearing the field then click in an other field (directory for example) it should work.

I know it's not intuitive at all No but I'll think of something more user friendly for the next release.

Thanks for your understanding

/

- bodhi - 2011-09-16

slash Wrote:Try clearing the field then click in an other field (directory for example) it should work.

I know it's not intuitive at all No but I'll think of something more user friendly for the next release.

Thanks for your understanding

/

Yeah, try to click on another field after you changed something to see the "Save" button is available (otherwise it's stays grayed out unhighlighted). For adding a movie to a movie set, the "Save" button will not change. So it's best to get the Movie List again to verify the change.

Slash, thanks for your hard works! even though there are bugs, it's quite usable, we just need to work around it for now Big Grin