Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- slash - 2011-09-16

joselbcn33 Wrote:Hi , I tried to install in pre-eden, but when I check in Active Addons it says that the version installed is 1.94

Did you follow one of the methods described in the first post ?

- slash - 2011-09-16

Burbulence Wrote:I can't get it to work... I've just updated 2.0.0a to 2.0.0b... On to a nightly build on an ATV2 and also a nightly on an xp machine, both sharing a library with mySQL.

I can open the webpage and see the list of movies, but all of the movie description is blank, I can input new set names and they show up the the drop down box but I can't add a movie to that set, and the save button at the bottom is greyed out,

Any ideas.
?

Check if you see any error message in your xbmc.log file

- Maetrik - 2011-09-17

Is there a way to sort the episodes of a TV Show also? To make S01E04 to S01E03 for example, without having to edit the .nfo file.

- francovilar - 2011-09-17

slash Wrote:Try clearing the field then click in an other field (directory for example) it should work.

I know it's not intuitive at all No but I'll think of something more user friendly for the next release.

Thanks for your understanding

/

That's what I did and the movie set is clear but if I close my web browser and return to XWMM the movie has the set again.

- slash - 2011-09-17

Maetrik Wrote:Is there a way to sort the episodes of a TV Show also? To make S01E04 to S01E03 for example, without having to edit the .nfo file.

Hi,

Could you explain a bit more what you are suggesting ?
Thanks

- slash - 2011-09-17

francovilar Wrote:That's what I did and the movie set is clear but if I close my web browser and return to XWMM the movie has the set again.

You are absolutely right, there is a syntax error at line line 65 in movie.js

Could you edit XWMM/movies/movie.js and remove the extra ")" at the end so it looks like this
Code:
var inputUrl = '/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=execvideodatabase(DELETE FROM setlinkmovie WHERE idMovie = "'+currentMovie.data.idMovie+'")';
Save the file and try refreshing your browser.

Let me know
Thanks for your help
/

- francovilar - 2011-09-17

slash Wrote:You are absolutely right, there is a syntax error at line line 65 in movie.js

Could you edit XWMM/movies/movie.js and remove the extra ")" at the end so it looks like this
Code:
var inputUrl = '/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=execvideodatabase(DELETE FROM setlinkmovie WHERE idMovie = "'+currentMovie.data.idMovie+'")';
Save the file and try refreshing your browser.

Let me know
Thanks for your help
/

Working. Thank you for the fix and fast response

- slash - 2011-09-17

francovilar Wrote:Working. Thank you for the fix and fast response

Cool, will be added in the next release.

Thanks

- Maetrik - 2011-09-17

slash Wrote:Hi,

Could you explain a bit more what you are suggesting ?
Thanks

I'm scraping with thetvdb. Some of my series here in Germany does have another episode list then the one shown on thetvdb. It would be much easier being able to change the episode's number within XWMM then editing the nfos.

Example:

House, MD S06 has 23 episodes on thetvdb, but the German retail DVD had 24 (first episode is an double episode merged to one on thetvdb). I had to change all the nfos manually and rescan them into my library, would have been quite easier to do that within XWMM. What i mean is the <episode> and maybe <season> tag, to reorder the scanned episodes if needed. A feature to change episodes to "special" would be nice as well Smile

Edit: I'm an Pre-Eden and just noticed that i can make changes in description and name of a TV-Show, but it doesnt save. I press save, its checking changes but when i return to the episode everything is like it was before. Am i doing it wrong?

- jpf55 - 2011-09-17

Maetrik Wrote:(first episode is an double episode merged to one on thetvdb). I had to change all the nfos manually and rescan them into my library

Do you know that you could have named the first episode

house.s06e01-02.avi

and it would have been scraped porperly

- Maetrik - 2011-09-17

Yes i know that. But S06E01 and S06E02 on German retail where speperate episodes, which means S06E02 on thetvdb is S06E03 on the german DVD. So i had to rename all my rips/edit all nfos.

- slash - 2011-09-18

Maetrik Wrote:I'm scraping with thetvdb. Some of my series here in Germany does have another episode list then the one shown on thetvdb. It would be much easier being able to change the episode's number within XWMM then editing the nfos.
Actually I have the same issue with some TV series, added ability to change episode order into the feature request list.

Thanks

Maetrik Wrote:Edit: I'm an Pre-Eden and just noticed that i can make changes in description and name of a TV-Show, but it doesnt save. I press save, its checking changes but when i return to the episode everything is like it was before. Am i doing it wrong?

It might be a bug I'll have to check

Thanks for your comments

/

- Maetrik - 2011-09-19

slash Wrote:It might be a bug I'll have to check

Thanks for your comments

Thx. If it helps: Mac OS X 10.6, Firefox 6 (same with latest Safari), XBMC nightly build 09/12 (ATV2 and OS X)

- ashlar - 2011-09-20

Quick confirmation: does this act directly on the db, without need for external .nfo files and external jpg files for thumbs, posters and fanart?

I'm mainly looking for a way to quickly manage movie sets, as currently it's a royal PITA... Big Grin

- m0v1em4n - 2011-09-20

ashlar Wrote:Quick confirmation: does this act directly on the db, without need for external .nfo files and external jpg files for thumbs, posters and fanart?

I'm mainly looking for a way to quickly manage movie sets, as currently it's a royal PITA... Big Grin

Hi I think the answer to that is yes, but quick not sure about that Shocked there is a bit of messing about in the interface to get there but it does work a treat Big Grin