Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- slash - 2011-09-21

ashlar Wrote:Quick confirmation: does this act directly on the db, without need for external .nfo files and external jpg files for thumbs, posters and fanart?

I'm mainly looking for a way to quickly manage movie sets, as currently it's a royal PITA... Big Grin

Yes but you need to enable the video library and scrap your movies with XBMC internal scapers (like imdb addon, thetvdb addon, etc ...)

Let me know how it goes
/

- bodhi - 2011-09-21

ashlar Wrote:Quick confirmation: does this act directly on the db, without need for external .nfo files and external jpg files for thumbs, posters and fanart?

I'm mainly looking for a way to quickly manage movie sets, as currently it's a royal PITA... Big Grin

Movie sets work really well. Just being aware of the quirks. I've been using this to manage movie sets and collections. Once in a while I do a library backup to individual files so that the nfo files are updated with all movie sets info.

- ashlar - 2011-09-21

bodhi Wrote:Movie sets work really well. Just being aware of the quirks. I've been using this to manage movie sets and collections. Once in a while I do a library backup to individual files so that the nfo files are updated with all movie sets info.
Huh Shouldn't a simple backup of the library through the internal XBMC interface suffice by now? It used to exclude stuff, but I think it's pretty thorough now.

- bodhi - 2011-09-21

ashlar Wrote:Huh Shouldn't a simple backup of the library through the internal XBMC interface suffice by now? It used to exclude stuff, but I think it's pretty thorough now.

Indeed, I meant library backup with internal XBMC interface. Because the changes we make using this tool only updates the database, it is necessary to do that so the nfo files are updated. If you have already been using nfo files, then the XBMC backup would make it consistent.

- Joster - 2011-09-23

Is it possible to run XWMM for XBMC on an Xbox? I'm able to use the standard web interface, but that's pretty simple without any functionality. I can't find a way out to install XWMM the right way (at the right place) and I'm not able to find it at my SVN installer plugin..

- Archigos - 2011-09-25

Hey, I downloaded the 2.0.0b from the first post and installed it fine on my Nightly Aug. 29 Windows Build. (Quick Note, I checked the addon.xml file in the root of the addon and it lists as version 1.9.4 instead of 2.0.0b and shows that way in XBMC as well, but going to the actual page shows 2.0.0b in the upper right corner.)

I already know all my network settings are fine since I have no trouble with any of the other addons/programs/etc that interface with XBMC, but when I open XWMM in my browser (tried in Chrome and Firefox) the movies no longer work properly. In version 2.0.0a I could click on a movie in the list and all the information would populate correctly, but I couldn't manage movie sets (the list would appear blank) so I upgraded and now the Movie Set list populates, but if I click on a movie in the left it only shows the Genre filled in, no other information or images show, therefore I can't make any changes anyway.

I'm still running 2.0.0a as well via the /XWMM instructions on the first post, so I can jump back and forth between the two versions, but I wondered if there was a quick edit/fix for 'b' so that I can use that and get rid of 'a'. One other thing I noticed in 'b' is that when I go to TV shows, I can click on any show and it will bring up the seasons underneath like it's supposed to, but clicking on a season shows NO episodes. I don't really care about that error for now since I mainly use XWMM solely for managing the movie sets, but it'd be nice to use the entire interface since it has so much potential.

Any suggestions on the movie sets would be greatly appreciated.

- slash - 2011-09-25

Archigos Wrote:Hey, I downloaded the 2.0.0b from the first post and installed it fine on my Nightly Aug. 29 Windows Build. (Quick Note, I checked the addon.xml file in the root of the addon and it lists as version 1.9.4 instead of 2.0.0b ...)

Yeah, the addon is not updated yet. working on itBlush

Archigos Wrote:I already know all my network settings are fine since I have no trouble with any of the other addons/programs/etc that interface with XBMC, but when I open XWMM in my browser (tried in Chrome and Firefox) the movies no longer work properly...therefore I can't make any changes anyway.

Did you try to go into movies/Movies List it should work. Just noticed that most recents is broken again Blush

If not, please check your xbmc.log for any error
let me know

/

- slash - 2011-09-25

Joster Wrote:Is it possible to run XWMM for XBMC on an Xbox? I'm able to use the standard web interface, but that's pretty simple without any functionality. I can't find a way out to install XWMM the right way (at the right place) and I'm not able to find it at my SVN installer plugin..

Hmm, I thought Xbox was no longer supported. Which version of xbmc are you running and I<ll try to figure out a way (in your case)?

/

- slash - 2011-09-25

bodhi Wrote:Indeed, I meant library backup with internal XBMC interface. Because the changes we make using this tool only updates the database, it is necessary to do that so the nfo files are updated. If you have already been using nfo files, then the XBMC backup would make it consistent.

I'm working on nfo updates as well (I know it's been asked awhile ago Blush)
/

- Joster - 2011-09-26

slash Wrote:Hmm, I thought Xbox was no longer supported. Which version of xbmc are you running and I<ll try to figure out a way (in your case)?

/

Is this what you mean: XBMC 3.0 - r30837?

I don't know if it's possible, but I thought I just give it a try.

- gnolan - 2011-09-26

Hi, can someone give me some help with this?

I've gone to (xbmc_ip)/movies/index.html and have my list of movies in my xbmc library. However, whenever i click on one, no information populates the list, ie. title, description, release, rating etc.

What am i doing wrong?

- bobrap - 2011-09-26

Nothing, I believe this is temporarily broke.Sad

- gnolan - 2011-09-26

bobrap Wrote:Nothing, I believe this is temporarily broke.Sad

Oh right. How long has this been broken? Does this mean that XWMM just isn't working at all right now?

- bobrap - 2011-09-26

1.9.4 seems to be working ok for me.

- m0v1em4n - 2011-09-26

Quote:Oh right. How long has this been broken? Does this mean that XWMM just isn't working at all right now?

Think this my be a pre Eden / nightly build thing, But it does create sets with very little work Big Grin so worth it just for that