Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - ailingcoot - 2012-09-06

(2012-09-02, 19:14)sej7278 Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 00:54)argh! Wrote: Secondly, i see "- Control XBMC scraper ("scan for new content" and update XBMC library)" listed in the current features, but I cannot find a way to update through the interface. I can find scraper settings, but not to actually start a scraper. How is this done?

you can update the library using a simple link (change ipaddress) without even using xwmm:

http://ipaddress:8080/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=ExecBuiltIn&parameter=XBMC.updatelibrary(video)

That is awesomeConfused

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - puntloos - 2012-09-06

(2012-09-06, 03:28)ailingcoot Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 19:14)sej7278 Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 00:54)argh! Wrote: Secondly, i see "- Control XBMC scraper ("scan for new content" and update XBMC library)" listed in the current features, but I cannot find a way to update through the interface. I can find scraper settings, but not to actually start a scraper. How is this done?

you can update the library using a simple link (change ipaddress) without even using xwmm:

http://ipaddress:8080/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=ExecBuiltIn&parameter=XBMC.updatelibrary(video)

That is awesomeConfused
To be honest I'm not a big fan. What I want to do is:

1/ Modify an item's title
2/ Selectively hit 'update' for the edited item or items (possibly list & pick multiple results)

Rescanning the entire library is a bit silly..

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - raptorjr - 2012-09-10

I'm using XBMC Media Center 12.0-ALPHA3 Git:20120723-07c111c, will this addon be updated to work with that and later versions?
When i select a movie now only the Genres field changes, so i guess it is broken for this version of XBMC.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - skabyss - 2012-09-14

(2012-09-10, 17:50)raptorjr Wrote: I'm using XBMC Media Center 12.0-ALPHA3 Git:20120723-07c111c, will this addon be updated to work with that and later versions?
When i select a movie now only the Genres field changes, so i guess it is broken for this version of XBMC.

Actually the author has been mauled by monkeys, if you read the earlier posts in this thread he details every moment of it.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - ozzman39 - 2012-10-01

Cant edit the movie set acts like its working and it dosent take. Also wanted to test it out to see if it was working so i edited some info on a movie it took but then i deleted it and it kept the edit i had to replace the edit with a blank space to get rid of it

example:

( before edit) twenty-eight days after a killer virus
( after edit) etwenty-eight days after a killer virus
( atempted to put it back the way it was) etwenty-eight days after a killer virus
( did this to fix it if u look theres a extra space there) twenty-eight days after a killer virus

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - ozzman39 - 2012-10-01

Cant edit the movie set acts like its working and it dosent take. Also wanted to test it out to see if it was working so i edited some info on a movie it took but then i deleted it and it kept the edit i had to replace the edit with a blank space to get rid of it

example:

( atempted to put it back the way it was) etwenty-eight days after a killer virus
( did this to fix it if u look theres a extra space there) twenty-eight days after a killer virus

(Sorry bout the double post site was acting up and it wont let me delete it)

Newbie Simple Question - hurricane51 - 2012-10-05

Hi,

I just installed XBMC a couple of days ago. I installed XWMM, and I can see it as an Add-on. My question is very simple: How do I launch it?

RE: Newbie Simple Question - saitoh183 - 2012-10-07

(2012-10-05, 06:09)hurricane51 Wrote: Hi,

I just installed XBMC a couple of days ago. I installed XWMM, and I can see it as an Add-on. My question is very simple: How do I launch it?

Everything is explained in the first postNod

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2012-10-08

(2012-08-17, 03:10)niiko Wrote: Hey slash, late notice so I'll understand if you aren't concerned but I noticed my commits were reverted and it was around the time that people were complaining about problems with Firefox. Sorry I didn't bother to test in anything else, but do you have any idea what the precise issue was?

Sorry for the long absence. But now I'm back.

niiko,Could you PM me so we can discuss the urgent issues to be addressed.
Thanks

/
(2012-07-30, 22:29)johnny_swindle Wrote: I am eagerly waiting for the bugs to be worked out......I used to use XWMM to manage my nfo files and help with sets. Since I have moved to Eden XWMM has not functioned correctly. Is there any update on this project?

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been away for a while.

Now I'm back and I'll start working again on the bugs and porting the new features.

Thanks for your understanding

Slash

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - dinki - 2012-10-08

(2012-07-31, 03:53)johnny_swindle Wrote: Yes....I saw that.....and I reviewed all of the posts. I can not get XWMM to function with either Firefox or IE 8 with Eden and a MySql database (Windows). I need to know what info I should supply to help trouble shoot this add on.

Thanks.....

Can someone tell me if this add on works with MySql databases? I am having the exact same issue as johnny_swindle.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2012-10-09

(2012-10-08, 21:49)dinki Wrote:
(2012-07-31, 03:53)johnny_swindle Wrote: Yes....I saw that.....and I reviewed all of the posts. I can not get XWMM to function with either Firefox or IE 8 with Eden and a MySql database (Windows). I need to know what info I should supply to help trouble shoot this add on.

Thanks.....

Can someone tell me if this add on works with MySql databases? I am having the exact same issue as johnny_swindle.

Hi,

Yes it should work with mysql. Could you tell us which version of XWMM and XBMC you are running ? and what is not working for you ?

Thanks

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - dinki - 2012-10-09

Thanks for the reply. XBMC 12.0-Alpha7 with XWMM 2.0.7 . I can see the titles of all my media elements but nothing happens when I click on any of them. It will not load the data into the web form for editing. I have tried using Chrome, IE and Firefox with the same results.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2012-10-10

(2012-10-09, 15:11)dinki Wrote: Thanks for the reply. XBMC 12.0-Alpha7 with XWMM 2.0.7 . I can see the titles of all my media elements but nothing happens when I click on any of them. It will not load the data into the web form for editing. I have tried using Chrome, IE and Firefox with the same results.

It probably related to the changes made in JSON-RPC in XBMC 12.x. I'll look into it in the next few days.

I'll keep you posted.

/

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - dinki - 2012-10-10

Sounds good. Thank you.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - willp2003 - 2012-10-11

(2012-10-01, 22:27)ozzman39 Wrote: Cant edit the movie set acts like its working and it dosent take. Also wanted to test it out to see if it was working so i edited some info on a movie it took but then i deleted it and it kept the edit i had to replace the edit with a blank space to get rid of it

example:

(Sorry bout the double post site was acting up and it wont let me delete it)

I think I was seeing similar issues. After creating a new movie set, and then picking the set from the drop down list for a movie, it doesn't update. You have to change the movie set to nothing, save it, and then go back and pick the set you want. It's only an issue if the movie is already in a set.

I'd love it if we could upload our own fanart and covers, as new TV series and films often don't get artwork for a while.