Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Pull n Pray - 2013-01-07

rhmclay, I'm using Frodo RC2, and my movies are getting automatically put into sets with the default themoviedatabase.org scraper. I have the "organize movies into sets" option checked in settings>video. Pretty slick.

But I will still need need XWMM to organize family movies and adult movies. slash, one feature that would be great would be the ability to add a selection of movies to a set at once, rather than having to do so one movie at a time.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - solidsatras - 2013-01-07

(2012-12-23, 16:53)slash Wrote: Hi,
which version of XBMC are running ?
If it is 12.0 RC, note that I'm working on porting XWMM to frodo. So you should wait until I release a new XWMM version.
thx
/
If you need someone to test the frodo version...Big Grin Cool

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - dethon2legs - 2013-01-09

Yes, eagerly awaiting Frodo version. Just started using this then it disappeared on RC3. Ratsa fratsa .....ARGH! SadUndecided

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - bleh - 2013-01-10

(2013-01-07, 15:13)Pull n Pray Wrote: ... one feature that would be great would be the ability to add a selection of movies to a set at once, rather than having to do so one movie at a time.

+1

This feature would be very usefull to me too

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Marsupial - 2013-01-11

I don't know if it would be possible to add the possibility to create smart playlists remotely trough XWMM...?
I don't see any way of adding smart playlists remotely, and I blocked the feature from the remote control, being that I don't want the kids to "accidentally" create many..

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - SAMsan - 2013-01-14

Can't wait (should-i-say-pre) frodo version Nod

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - saitoh183 - 2013-01-16

Also can you make it work with people that use MySQL setup for syncing DBs lastr version couldnt work when you used that type of setup

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Marsupial - 2013-01-17

I use mySQL and it works - not directly trough the SQL database, but when you modify on one machine, it syncs directly the DB and everyone gets it. Way better than anything else I tried so far.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - saitoh183 - 2013-01-17

(2013-01-17, 05:42)Marsupial Wrote: I use mySQL and it works - not directly trough the SQL database, but when you modify on one machine, it syncs directly the DB and everyone gets it. Way better than anything else I tried so far.

Well on Eden, it was impossible to get movies to work or set sets

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Marsupial - 2013-01-17

I am on eden. Movies work. Sets are weird but works too. you just need to reload the database often by selecting movies list after every change. Plus, you cannot "change" a movie set, you need to save an empty set first.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - tiwas - 2013-01-17

Looking forward to Frodo support Smile

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - FooSchmoo - 2013-01-25

+1 for anticipation of Frodo support! =)

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - thejayarr - 2013-01-26

I'm also eagerly awaiting an update. In the meantime, does anyone know if there are currently any Frodo-compatible options for editing metadata? I had to re-scan my entire library so I lost all the custom genres I set up to get PseudoTV working the way I like. I've tried a few different things I've found around the forums, but none of them seem to do what I need. Without that, it feels like my XBMC is fighting at half strength.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - chander - 2013-01-26

Try XBNE...

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - thejayarr - 2013-01-26

Yeah, I tried XBNE, but it doesn't support editing of TV shows. Not much use to me.