Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Zernable - 2013-02-18

(2013-02-18, 12:33)stepir Wrote: not sure why but this build won't let me edit anything. When I click on a movie I can only start it.

Running from on MAC. Tried both from Safari/Chrome/Firefox

Are you sure you enabled XWMM as the web interface within the settings on XBMC? It sounds like some other interface is set as the default since XWMM doesn't play movies (if that's what you meant by "start it".)

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - stepir - 2013-02-18

+1 Zernable Thanks Tongue

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - The Rastas - 2013-02-18

Hey keibertz. Thanks. Your German "How To" translated easy and I am now up and running. Another happy customer.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - wints - 2013-02-19

Hi got this up and runining last night cheers, but never used it before and was just wondering how you add and remove movies to sets? cheers

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - LakersFan - 2013-02-19

If you're using Zernable's update, then Movie Sets aren't supported yet. (Hopefully soon!!)

(2013-02-17, 05:12)Zernable Wrote: Features not yet working
  • Changing artwork
  • Managing movie sets, genres and actors (although these can be changed on a per movie/TV/music basis)
  • The "Files" tab

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - wints - 2013-02-19

My bad sorry i missed that, cheers

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - LakersFan - 2013-02-20

Hey wints,
I was just thinking ... maybe I'm mistaken as to what you are asking...

If you're trying to manage movie sets from the tools section (eg. remove set named "American Pie Collection" - that doesn't work.

However if you are just trying to remove "American Reunion" from the collection - you can do that by clicking the movie, clicking Other Details, deleting whatever is in the "Sets" section, and finally clicking Save at the bottom.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - wints - 2013-02-20

Cheers for the headsup LakersFan, can you add movies to sets in the same way or is it just remove that is working for now? cheers again

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Zernable - 2013-02-20

You can add and remove movies from existing sets (and genres). What is currently not functional is adding brand new sets (and genres) or removing unused ones.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - keibertz - 2013-02-20

i like the funktion to sort by genre. Hope this one will work soon.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - chander - 2013-02-20

(2013-02-17, 05:12)Zernable Wrote: I have created an "unofficial" version of XWMM for Frodo. Most of the functionality of the Eden version is working including editing of movie, TV and music metadata.

Features not yet working
  • Changing artwork
  • Managing movie sets, genres and actors (although these can be changed on a per movie/TV/music basis)
  • The "Files" tab

Thanks a million for this! Can't wait for the full version!

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - t3AS - 2013-02-21

Unofficial frodo version works good but its a bummer I cant change the poster or fanart.

What available solutions are there to manually edit the library (on frodo)?? All I want to do is be able to manually add covers to things the scrapper cant find.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - keibertz - 2013-02-22

u can change the cover manually directly in XBMC in the movieinfo screen (Button i)

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - t3AS - 2013-02-22

thanks, forgot that was possible.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - roelofsm - 2013-02-25

Superb, I will try immediately!