Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] CU Lyrics (Script) Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Lyrics Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=146)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] CU Lyrics (Script) Addon (/showthread.php?tid=62853)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- amet - 2010-06-19

I am not sure that Aeon has the lyrics button in OSD, I suggest you try it with Confluence, there will be a button for the lyrics.

Ask on Aeon skin thread about the lyrics support

as for the XBMC.org Add-ons repo, go to System->Add-ons->Get addons->XBMC.org Add-ons repo and all addons listed in here will be just a click away Smile

- GermanKraut77 - 2010-06-19

Wau, u are a fast replier. Smile I dig that. Smile

Seems AEON Showmix lacking important stuff introduced lately. No Addon-Server available. I changed to Confluence and voila... Addon-Server. Very nice feature.

I got lyrics support almost working here on Confluence skin. Unfortunately when clicking Lyrics button on OSD menu i get an error message: "Script failed..."

Really strange.

- amet - 2010-06-19

this is where we need your help Smile

please post debug log, follow the how-to in my signature and paste the debug log to pastebin.com and a link to it here.

Thanks
Zeljko

Hi,

There You Go.

- amet - 2010-06-19

GermanKraut77 Wrote:Hi,

There You Go.

thanks for letting me know,fixed in version 0.8.6, it should be available in add-ons in few minutes.

let me know if it works for you

Zeljko

Awesome! Im the one to say thank you. Will keep you updated.

Just seen on the Addon www page that 0.8.6 is already available. In the built-in addon manager it says 0.8.5. Sad Can't download that way. Should i integrate it manually?

[Update]
I downloaded via website and put the 0.8.6 version in Appdata...Addons. And congrats. Works like a charm now. Thanks a lot mate.
Maybe you can look into that other problem too?
Dropped you a pm.

Bed time for me.
Nighty Night.

Greetings
GermanKraut77

- theuni - 2010-06-20

Hit the context menu on the xbmc.org repo and force an update. For now, we only check every 6 hours or so.

TheUni

- jawilljr - 2010-06-20

I'm getting "script error" when I click on the Lyrics button in the OSD... PasteBin is posted below

PasteBin

BTW I am using the latest version 0.8.6

Jerry

- amet - 2010-06-20

jawilljr Wrote:I'm getting "script error" when I click on the Lyrics button in the OSD... PasteBin is posted below

PasteBin

BTW I am using the latest version 0.8.6

Jerry

I suspect none of the versions of the script are working for you as its not a script issue, its something to do withh the version of XBMC that you are using as well as the linux flavor and x86_64 that you are using

post more about your setup in Linux forum as I think you will have trouble with most of the addons not just this one.

- jawilljr - 2010-06-20

Amet Wrote:I suspect none of the versions of the script are working for you as its not a script issue, its something to do withh the version of XBMC that you are using as well as the linux flavor and x86_64 that you are using

post more about your setup in Linux forum as I think you will have trouble with most of the addons not just this one.

So what you are saying is that you won't support 64 BIt XBMC and 64 BIt Lucid Lync?

Jerry

- amet - 2010-06-20

jawilljr Wrote:So what you are saying is that you won't support 64 BIt XBMC and 64 BIt Lucid Lync?

Jerry

wherever did I say that??

I simply stated that I dont think that its a script error and that I think its XBMC error on linux flavor you are using and x86_64.

if you post the problem that you have in Linux section of the forum I am sure someone will be able to help.

- althekiller - 2010-06-20

CU Lyrics works fine on 64bit lucid here. Could be a build problem with the PPA. Test some other scripts/plugins and see if you get similar.

- Fixie - 2010-06-22

Hi Amet!

I've got a question: i'm using the lyrics script on two machines, same OS (w7 x86), same nightly (21 june), same skin (confluence). In the first machine everything is ok, the script works perfectly. In the second xbmc crashes (click on the lyrics button> appears "fetching lyrics"> nothing happens for a minute then xbmc crashes)

Do you have any idea about what could be happening? Later i'll post the debug log

Many thanks, appreciate your work.

PS. the first machine is a "standard" one, while the second is ion based

- Locutus - 2010-06-26

Hi,
I have a problem too.
I am using CU lyrics 0.8.8 and XBMC PRE-10.5 r31364 (24.06.2010).
I can not find the lyrics button. Maybe someone can post a screenshot where I can see
the button.