Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- ECEC - 2010-08-16

Just a heads up, the NZBs RSS feed isn't working at the moment. Sickbeard starting throwing errors, and I checked it via myNZB as well and got errors there.

- LoL - 2010-08-17

Hey midgetspy,

Great app!!
I've seen in history that there's a category "Provider". Since you have this information could you maybe make an option to put it at the end of "Episode naming". Because it's easier to know the ripgroup when downloading subs Wink

Thx a bunch!!
LoL Wink

- Bigmonty - 2010-08-17

Many thanks for this application, going to be a great time saver for me!!

- notphilip - 2010-08-18

Thanks for this sweet application. It really will make managing my htpc so much easier.

Quick question though, how do most of you add new tv shows for sickbeard to track? The way I see it, I still have to manually download at least one episode of a show, then add it to sickbeard, then go to manage my shows and set the rest of the episodes to wanted. This program seems too automated for a process this convoluted to add a new show.

- mattressfish - 2010-08-18

notphilip Wrote:Thanks for this sweet application. It really will make managing my htpc so much easier.

Quick question though, how do most of you add new tv shows for sickbeard to track? The way I see it, I still have to manually download at least one episode of a show, then add it to sickbeard, then go to manage my shows and set the rest of the episodes to wanted. This program seems too automated for a process this convoluted to add a new show.

Just create a new folder for the show. The through the Add Show interface, point Sickbeard at that folder. (It picks up the name of the show via the folder name.)

- prae5 - 2010-08-18

notphilip Wrote:Thanks for this sweet application. It really will make managing my htpc so much easier.

Add single new show option - just put the path to where you want it downloading to and it will create the folder for you.

- notphilip - 2010-08-18

Awesome! That works great. It was so simple, I didn't think of it.

Sorry about my new-ness, but I have another really easy question. How can I get sick beard to download all missing episodes without manually marking missing episodes as wanted? Or does it automatically download skipped items?

- prae5 - 2010-08-18

notphilip Wrote:Awesome! That works great. It was so simple, I didn't think of it.

Sorry about my new-ness, but I have another really easy question. How can I get sick beard to download all missing episodes without manually marking missing episodes as wanted? Or does it automatically download skipped items?

You need to mark them as wanted afaik

- xbmcvis - 2010-08-18

Just installed this. And to be honest I didnt expect it to be this good..

Love it! Great work!

- mattressfish - 2010-08-18

prae5 Wrote:You need to mark them as wanted afaik

Correct, but if you go into the show, you can select them either individually or by season...

- prae5 - 2010-08-18

mattressfish Wrote:Correct, but if you go into the show, you can select them either individually or by season...

Thats what I meant - sorry if wasn't clear.

Undersized Propers and Repacks - Pr.Sinister - 2010-08-19

SickBeard still says files are undersized when they are PROPERS or REPACKS.

Size should be ignored for those...

Code:
Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS

Loading config from C:\SABnzbdScripts\autoProcessTV.cfg
Processing folder E:\Downloads\~TV\Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS

Auto processing file: E:\Downloads\~TV\Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS\Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HHDTV.x264-SYS.mkv (E:\Downloads\~TV\Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS)

Processing file E:\Downloads\~TV\Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS\Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HHDTV.x264-SYS.mkv (with folder name Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS and NZB name Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS.nzb)

Result from history: (74845, 6, 1) from Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS

Looking up quality for name E:\Downloads\~TV\Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS\Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HHDTV.x264-SYS.mkv, got 720p TV

saved quality 720p TV

Looking up quality for name Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS, got 720p TV

Looking up quality for name Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS.nzb, got 720p TV

Unless we're told otherwise, assuming the quality is 720p TV

TVDB thinks the file is tvdb_id = 74845 6x1

Seasonfolders were 1 which gave Season 6

The ultimate destination for E:\Downloads\~TV\Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS\Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HHDTV.x264-SYS.mkv is H:\TV Shows\Weeds\Season 6\Weeds - 6x01 - Thwack - 720p TV.mkv

Existing result: 1

There is already a file that's bigger at H:\TV Shows\Weeds\Season 6\Weeds - 6x01 - Thwack - 720p TV.mkv - not processing this episode.

Renaming the parent folder to indicate that the post process was failed: E:\Downloads\~TV\Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS -> E:\Downloads\~TV\_UNDERSIZED_Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS

Processing failed for E:\Downloads\~TV\Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS\Weeds.S06E01.PROPER.720p.HHDTV.x264-SYS.mkv

- midgetspy - 2010-08-19

Do you know if the status was "Snatched (proper)" while it was downloading?

- ECEC - 2010-08-19

midgetspy Wrote:Do you know if the status was "Snatched (proper)" while it was downloading?

I don't have a debug log, but I've seen Sickbeard set the status as "Snatched (Proper)" and then throw the Undersized error afterwards.

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-08-20

midgetspy Wrote:Do you know if the status was "Snatched (proper)" while it was downloading?

Did not notice but i will keep an eye out for the next time it happens...

Shouldn't be too long for someone to proper an IMMERSE release Tongue