Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- mtehonica - 2010-11-09

Vascular Wrote:mtehonica,

Does SB snatch all the episodes? Grand Designs is at episode s10e08 at the moment. While SB is still searching for s10e05....

Yes, I just did a search for s10e08 and it snatched it fine. (Episode Grand.Designs.S10E08.WS.PDTV.XviD-C4TV snatched from NZBs.org)

- bnevets27 - 2010-11-09

Is sick beard supposed to be searching for episodes before they air?

Show is to air on: 2010-11-15
Sick beard grabbed the nzb on: 2010-11-05

Of course the file was some garbage someone had posted.

If this is a bug then I will submit it.

Thanks. Sick beard is getting better and better! Big Grin

- midgetspy - 2010-11-09

Yes that is intentional. It just watches the RSS and if it sees it any time before or on the air date it grabs it. This is intentional so actual early postings (pre-airs/etc) will get picked up. What provider was the garbage on?

- bnevets27 - 2010-11-09

I thought it might be doing it intentionally for that reason.

Provider was nzbs.org but it wasn't the providers fault. Someone posted some software and disguised it as a episode of house, even put the releaser as "LOL"

I can't think of much sick beard could do to prevent it. I don't suppose it will happen often.

Unfortunately it leaves the episode as snatched. Currently I'm using black hole, but even if your were to have sick beard handling failed files in sabnzbd nicely, as you plan to do, that wouldn't have help because it did not fail.

Maybe sick beard could check to see if there is a valid video formatted file inside the episode folder? If it cant find one then mark the episode to be downloaded again. I'm not sure if you have anything setup so that sick beard won't snatch the same nzb twice. Though sabnzbd does have the option to not allow the same nzb to be downloaded twice.

- indy5 - 2010-11-09

Is there a way to do a backlog search on just 1 show, or do you always have to run the scan on everything?

Thanks

- mtehonica - 2010-11-09

bnevets27 Wrote:I thought it might be doing it intentionally for that reason.

Provider was nzbs.org but it wasn't the providers fault. Someone posted some software and disguised it as a episode of house, even put the releaser as "LOL"

I can't think of much sick beard could do to prevent it. I don't suppose it will happen often.

Unfortunately it leaves the episode as snatched. Currently I'm using black hole, but even if your were to have sick beard handling failed files in sabnzbd nicely, as you plan to do, that wouldn't have help because it did not fail.

Maybe sick beard could check to see if there is a valid video formatted file inside the episode folder? If it cant find one then mark the episode to be downloaded again. I'm not sure if you have anything setup so that sick beard won't snatch the same nzb twice. Though sabnzbd does have the option to not allow the same nzb to be downloaded twice.

I had the same garbage downloaded for that House episode. Doesn't happen very often and like you said, nothing SB could really have done about it.

- mtehonica - 2010-11-09

indy5 Wrote:Is there a way to do a backlog search on just 1 show, or do you always have to run the scan on everything?

Thanks

Not currently but I put a request in for it back in June. http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issues/detail?id=557&q=backlog&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Milestone%20Owner%20Summary%20Stars Feel free to star it and maybe it will get a higher priority!

- cosmicr - 2010-11-09

yes you can, just click the search button next to the episode in the show

- mtehonica - 2010-11-09

cosmicr Wrote:yes you can, just click the search button next to the episode in the show

That will backlog search that specific episode. The question was if you could run a backlog search for 1 specific show without running an entire backlog search against all shows in SB.

- HTPC4Me - 2010-11-10

Added enhancement request #899:
Allow a download to be queued for a provided time before downloading. During that time, RSS feeds will continue to be monitored for proper and/or higher-def versions. The download will only begin once the delay time has passed, and it will then process the best available source at that point. This will prevent the need for re-downloading of proper or HD sources at the expense of a time-delay in downloading.

Personally, I'd rather have it download once after a couple days rather than having it download 5 times due to proper & higher quality sources becoming available.

- daemox - 2010-11-10

HTPC4Me Wrote:Added enhancement request #899:
Allow a download to be queued for a provided time before downloading. During that time, RSS feeds will continue to be monitored for proper and/or higher-def versions. The download will only begin once the delay time has passed, and it will then process the best available source at that point. This will prevent the need for re-downloading of proper or HD sources at the expense of a time-delay in downloading.

Personally, I'd rather have it download once after a couple days rather than having it download 5 times due to proper & higher quality sources becoming available.

I starred it. Good request.

Take care,
daemox

change download quality - xburchartz - 2010-11-11

For new TV shows it's possible to set the initial quality, but I can't find an option to change the quallity afterwards. Is it possible to change the quality for an existing show?
Several shows are initially set up as HD, but now I want them to be downloaded as SD-only. I can't figure out how to do this.

- FatBoyNotSoSlim - 2010-11-11

xburchartz Wrote:For new TV shows it's possible to set the initial quality, but I can't find an option to change the quallity afterwards. Is it possible to change the quality for an existing show?
Several shows are initially set up as HD, but now I want them to be downloaded as SD-only. I can't figure out how to do this.

Go into a shows page, on it's menu bar look for 'EDIT SHOW' then change the required settings in there.

- remyspam - 2010-11-12

Just starting out with this Sickbeard and I must say I love it!

But for some odd reason it won't parse a certain show/episode it just downloaded. (Law.and.Order.LA.S01E06.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi)
It downloaded through the automatic torrent-seeking-in-RSS-magic that's in SB. Found torrent fine, put it in black hole, utorrent downloaded it, everything went perfect...
... Apart from the postprocessing.

Funny thing is it does parse same-named episodes that are already in the series' folder (earlier manually downloaded episodes).

Here's a piece of the log (after a failed postprocess I rescanned the series):
Quote:Nov-11 22:56:57 INFO SHOWQUEUE :: Finished performing a task
Nov-11 22:56:56 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: 168161: Writing NFOs for all episodes
Nov-11 22:56:56 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: 168161: Loading all episodes with a location from the database
Nov-11 22:56:55 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Writing thumb to F:\Series Running\Law & Order LA\Season 1\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E05.HDTV.XviD-LOL.tbn
Nov-11 22:56:55 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Writing nfo to F:\Series Running\Law & Order LA\Season 1\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E05.HDTV.XviD-LOL.nfo
Nov-11 22:56:54 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Writing thumb to F:\Series Running\Law & Order LA\Season 1\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E04.HDTV.XviD-LOL.tbn
Nov-11 22:56:54 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Writing nfo to F:\Series Running\Law & Order LA\Season 1\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E04.HDTV.XviD-LOL.nfo
Nov-11 22:56:52 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Writing thumb to F:\Series Running\Law & Order LA\Season 1\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E03.HDTV.XviD-LOL.tbn
Nov-11 22:56:52 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Writing nfo to F:\Series Running\Law & Order LA\Season 1\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E03.HDTV.XviD-LOL.nfo
Nov-11 22:56:51 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Writing thumb to F:\Series Running\Law & Order LA\Season 1\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E02.HDTV.XviD-LOL.tbn
Nov-11 22:56:51 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Writing nfo to F:\Series Running\Law & Order LA\Season 1\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E02.HDTV.XviD-LOL.nfo
Nov-11 22:56:49 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Writing thumb to F:\Series Running\Law & Order LA\Season 1\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E01.HDTV.XviD-LOL.tbn
Nov-11 22:56:49 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Writing nfo to F:\Series Running\Law & Order LA\Season 1\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E01.HDTV.XviD-LOL.nfo
Nov-11 22:56:49 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: 168161: Loading all episodes from the show directory F:\Series Running\Law & Order LA
Nov-11 22:56:49 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Performing refresh on Law & Order: Los Angeles
Nov-11 22:56:49 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Beginning task
Nov-11 22:56:49 INFO SHOWQUEUE :: Starting new task: Refresh - Law & Order: Los Angeles
Nov-11 22:53:53 INFO POSTPROCESSER :: Processing failed for I:\utorrent\Temp\Temp TV\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E06.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi
Nov-11 22:53:53 INFO POSTPROCESSER :: Auto processing file: I:\utorrent\Temp\Temp TV\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E06.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi

and here's the debug:
Quote:Nov-11 22:53:53 INFO POSTPROCESSER :: Processing failed for I:\utorrent\Temp\Temp TV\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E06.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Unable to figure out what this episode is, giving up. Ended up with tvdb_id None, season 1, and episodes [6].
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Unable to get all the necessary info, ended up with tvdb_id None, season 1, and episodes [6]. Skipping to the next name...
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Unable to match a record in the DB for Law & Order LA%
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows WHERE show_name LIKE ? OR tvr_name LIKE ? with args [u'Law & Order LA%', u'Law & Order LA%']
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Unable to match a record in the DB for Law_&_Order_LA%
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows WHERE show_name LIKE ? OR tvr_name LIKE ? with args [u'Law_&_Order_LA%', u'Law_&_Order_LA%']
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Looking up show in DB instead
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Unable to look up show on TVDB: Show-name search returned zero results (cannot find show on TVDB)
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Looking up name Law & Order LA on TVDB
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Checking scene exceptions for Law & Order LA
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Ended up with season 1 and episodes [6]
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Attempting to parse name I:\utorrent\Temp\Temp TV\Law.&.Order.LA.S01E06.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Unable to get all the necessary info, ended up with tvdb_id None, season 1, and episodes [6]. Skipping to the next name...
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Unable to match a record in the DB for Law and Order LA%
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows WHERE show_name LIKE ? OR tvr_name LIKE ? with args [u'Law and Order LA%', u'Law and Order LA%']
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Unable to match a record in the DB for Law_and_Order_LA%
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows WHERE show_name LIKE ? OR tvr_name LIKE ? with args [u'Law_and_Order_LA%', u'Law_and_Order_LA%']
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Looking up show in DB instead
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Unable to look up show on TVDB: Show-name search returned zero results (cannot find show on TVDB)
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Looking up name Law and Order LA on TVDB
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Checking scene exceptions for Law and Order LA
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Ended up with season 1 and episodes [6]
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Attempting to parse name I:\utorrent\Temp\Temp TV\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E06.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM history WHERE resource LIKE ? with args [u'I:\\utorrent\\Temp\\Temp_TV\\Law_&_Order_LA_S01E06_HDTV_XviD_LOL']
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM history WHERE resource LIKE ? with args [u'I:\\utorrent\\Temp\\Temp_TV\\Law_&_Order_LA_S01E06_HDTV_XviD_LOL_avi']
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM history WHERE resource LIKE ? with args [u'I:\\utorrent\\Temp\\Temp_TV\\Law_and_Order_LA_S01E06_HDTV_XviD_LOL']
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM history WHERE resource LIKE ? with args [u'I:\\utorrent\\Temp\\Temp_TV\\Law_and_Order_LA_S01E06_HDTV_XviD_LOL_avi']
Nov-11 22:53:53 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Processing file I:\utorrent\Temp\Temp TV\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E06.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi (with folder name None and NZB name None)
Nov-11 22:53:53 INFO POSTPROCESSER :: Auto processing file: I:\utorrent\Temp\Temp TV\Law.and.Order.LA.S01E06.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi
The show is here on tvdb and this is the episode.

What am I doing wrong?

- mtehonica - 2010-11-12

Still having trouble using the Update Now button. I manually did a git pull earlier today and now it shows I'm 6 commits behind so I tried it again. Now I'm getting this in the debug log: http://pastebin.com/3Ax0eigb