Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- uglyman - 2010-12-12

the new ezrss provider is great. just one issue with the backlog search. I am missing episode 3x8 of mad men, which the backlog search finds and identifies. But it then says that "CP Server Thread-4 :: Provider gave result Mad Men - Souvenir 3x8 [HDTV - FQM] but that doesn't seem like a valid result for Mad Men so I'm ignoring it"
i downloaded it manually, and it is a valid result.

- midgetspy - 2010-12-12

Should be fixed now uglyman.

- bencorn - 2010-12-13

Since updating to the newest version, most of my episodes are no longer being moved from my decodes folder to the series folders. They just sit there. SickBeard is giving no errors. Several shows have processed normally and been moved but the vast majority no longer get post-processed. Any one else experienced this?

- midgetspy - 2010-12-13

Post logs.

- bencorn - 2010-12-13

midgetspy Wrote:Post logs.

Which part of the logs do you need? Is there something I should do before I save it to get you the correct information? Sorry if I'm being ignorant, just never looked through debug/warning logs before. Not sure what is important.

- uglyman - 2010-12-13

thanks a lot for that fix. seems to be working now.
however, something else popped up

Dec-13 12:34:12 ERROR POSTPROCESSER :: Exception generated in thread POSTPROCESSER: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
Dec-13 12:34:12 INFO POSTPROCESSER :: Processing /Volumes/My Book/Torrents/Downloads/Dexter.S05E12.Through.a.Glass.Darkly.HDTV.XviD-FQM.avi (None)

sickbeard doesn't seem to want to move the episode.

- uglyman - 2010-12-13

heres more of the log
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Applications/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "/Applications/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/Applications/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/Applications/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1073, in processEpisode
result = processTV.processDir(dir, nzbName)
File "/Applications/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/processTV.py", line 96, in processDir
process_result = processor.process()
File "/Applications/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/postProcessor.py", line 553, in process
(tvdb_id, season, episodes) = self._find_info()
File "/Applications/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/postProcessor.py", line 404, in _find_info
(cur_tvdb_id, cur_season, cur_episodes) = cur_attempt()
File "/Applications/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/postProcessor.py", line 276, in _history_lookup
if '.' in self.nzb_name:
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

- bencorn - 2010-12-13

Figured out what my problem was. I misunderstood this setting:
Scan & Process TV Download Dir
Will scan your TV Download Dir and attempt to
post-process every file it finds.
NOTE: If you use sabToSickbeard w/ SABnzbd+ do not check this!

I unchecked the box thinking it could create problems but didn't realize that because I didn't have SABnzb setup to post process that I should leave it enabled. Rechecked the box and everything works fine again.

- XBL. - 2010-12-14

Got a little problem with downloading propers. I've checked the box to download an ep if a previous release has been nuked. It did this today for dexter s05e12, but it didn't delete the previous release. So I ended up with two versions of the same ep.

Should it delete the previous release and if so, why didn't it do it on my server?

In the logs I see this regarding the postprocessing:

Code:
Dec-14 01:31:07 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Processing folder /home/downloader/TV/Dexter/Season 05
Dec-14 01:31:07 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows
Dec-14 01:31:07 ERROR    CP Server Thread-7 :: You're trying to post process an episode that's already been moved to its show dir

- midgetspy - 2010-12-14

XBL. Exactly as the error says and is explained in as many places as I can think to put it: scan & process is not for your existing show dirs! About the proper not being replaced that is a known issue that is fixed in git and will hopefully come to a windows build soon.

- XBL. - 2010-12-14

midgetspy Wrote:XBL. Exactly as the error says and is explained in as many places as I can think to put it: scan & process is not for your existing show dirs!
I don't have it enabled for my installation, I'm using sabnzbd with the sabToSickbeard.py script. So if that error only shows up when scan & process is enabled, I'm curious to why sickbeard thinks that.

Quote:About the proper not being replaced that is a known issue that is fixed in git and will hopefully come to a windows build soon.

I'm running the latest git master on Ubuntu. Shouldn't it be fixed then?

- cosmicr - 2010-12-14

the backlog search on mine seems to be ignoring files, and I can't work out why.

I have 'twin peaks' set to SD quality yet
Code:
Dec-14 21:56:26 INFO     BACKLOG :: Quality of Twin Peaks S01 iNTERNAL AC3 DVDRip XviD FoV is 2
Dec-14 21:56:26 INFO     BACKLOG :: Quality of Twin Peaks S01 DVDRip XviD MEDiEVAL is 2

both of those seem to be legitimate results, why is it ignoring them?

- steve1977 - 2010-12-14

I am having with updatig SB. I am running build 468 on Windows 7. When pressing "update now", it actually does something and then asks me to wait for 30sec before refreshing. After "refreshing" my browser, SB is not found anymore. After restarting it by opening the exe file, it runs again, but remains on build 468.

Any thoughts? Thanks a lot in advance!

- midgetspy - 2010-12-15

XBL: My guess would be that you have TV sorting turned on in SAB then. Replacing the proper should be fixed yep, if not post the log from the failure please.

cosmicr: I dunno you'd have to post the log of them being ignored

steve1977: http://www.sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=607

- steve1977 - 2010-12-15

midgetspy Wrote:steve1977: http://www.sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=607

Awesome, working now. Thanks a ton!!!