Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- B-Fir3 - 2011-01-30

steppedup Wrote:Hi - I've fall in love with SickBeard, so as part of my contribution to the effort, I've done a step-by-step documentation of how to install on a Windows box.

Includes everything, with the focus being on guiding someone who doesn't even know what newsgroups are through the entire step of installing.

Tutorial is here. You might have to hit refresh a couple of times as Bluehost is killing me right now....

I'm immediately beginning work on a CouchPotato tutorial, so at the end of the day, it'll be a complete walk-through.

Hope it helps - feel free to PM with any questions/ suggestions!
That looks great. Really good work!

- steppedup - 2011-01-30

Thank you!

daemox - I just grabbed your signature and added it to the bottom of the article, if that's alright (?), so as to funnel people in the right direction.

- daemox - 2011-01-30

steppedup Wrote:Thank you!

daemox - I just grabbed your signature and added it to the bottom of the article, if that's alright (?), so as to funnel people in the right direction.

I wasn't sure what you were asking first, but yup a-okay by me! Smile

- owen-b - 2011-01-30

EDIT: Possibly fixed by registering at and adding a couple more search sites. All missing backlog eps now downloading...

Hi gang, I'm having difficulty finding series 5 of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I have up to 800 days retention on Astraweb and a manual search in NZBMatrix finds a couple of DVD rips of the season. All other Curb eps have been grabbed just fine.

This is what comes up in the log when I force a backlog search for the season 5 episodes that SickBeard knows exist:

Quote:Jan-30 14:09:43 INFO SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-76203 :: Quality of Curb Your Enthusiasm S05 (REQ) 31 Days Old is 32768
Jan-30 14:09:43 INFO SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-76203 :: Quality of Curb Your Enthusiasm S05 DVDRip COMPLETE is 32768
Jan-30 14:09:33 INFO SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-76203 :: Sleeping 10 seconds to respect NZBMatrix's rules
Jan-30 14:09:33 INFO SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-76203 :: Searching for stuff we need from Curb Your Enthusiasm season 5
Jan-30 14:09:32 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: Seeing if we need any episodes from Curb Your Enthusiasm season 7
Jan-30 14:09:32 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: Seeing if we need any episodes from Curb Your Enthusiasm season 6
Jan-30 14:09:32 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: Seeing if we need any episodes from Curb Your Enthusiasm season 5
Jan-30 14:09:32 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: Seeing if we need any episodes from Curb Your Enthusiasm season 4
Jan-30 14:09:32 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: Seeing if we need any episodes from Curb Your Enthusiasm season 3
Jan-30 14:09:32 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: Seeing if we need any episodes from Curb Your Enthusiasm season 2
Jan-30 14:09:32 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: Seeing if we need any episodes from Curb Your Enthusiasm season 1

So it seems to be finding them just fine, but not downloading them. What does "Quality of Curb Your Enthusiasm S05 (REQ) 31 Days Old is 32768" mean? I've got quality set to Custom - find SD first, then SD-DVD or HDTV. Even when it was set to just SD it gave the same results, though.

I've seen people saying that the naming convention is causing problems but I don't see anywhere to change what naming convention SB uses when searching. In the backlog all the episodes are listed a 5x01, 5x02 etc. I don't see anywhere to change that, and when downloaded eps are processed they are changed to Show - Episode Number - Episode Name successfully.

So overall, confused! Anyone recognise this issue?

- rascalli - 2011-01-30

you can not change the naming it looks for.
This is based on certain criteria , see here : http://www.sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=475

- Gotcha007 - 2011-01-30

Hi guys, have a slight issue.
I don't have the banner/poster for my coming shows.

I tried to go into Manage and then initiate the re-scan of the show but not luck after 5 minutes still the default image of sickbeard.

Any idea?

- YodaEXE - 2011-01-30

Gotcha007 Wrote:Hi guys, have a slight issue.
I don't have the banner/poster for my coming shows.

I tried to go into Manage and then initiate the re-scan of the show but not luck after 5 minutes still the default image of sickbeard.

Any idea?

I've got the same problem since the latest update.

- bencorn - 2011-01-30

YodaEXE Wrote:I've got the same problem since the latest update.

Same. I ran a full rescan and a full update and I have 1 banner showing up in my coming eps, but all the rest are the default sickbeard banners.

- owen-b - 2011-01-30

Yup I have that exact issue too.

Was just posting about it on their own forum. It's got a banner for a couple of shows, but nothing for the rest. I have folder.jpgs for every show in my folders. I'm new to SB as of this weekend so I've never seen the Coming Episodes page working with correct art, just assumed it was something I did wrong until now Smile

- mwkurt - 2011-01-30

Hello,

Somehow, my Sickbeard.db has two episodes of the same show in it according to the log. Could someone tell me what utility I need to use to go in and edit the Sickbeard.db file?

Thanks,
Mark

- mwkurt - 2011-01-30

Hello again,

I found the application used to edit the database. In case you need to know it is sqlightbrowser.

On to my new problems. Somehoe my Sickbeard.db got messed up with the show Raising Hope. Does anyone else have this show in their library without problems?

Second problem, I can not seem to transfer an nzb file from SB to SAB using method SABnzbd in SB. I get the following error message:

Jan-30 15:27:14 ERROR CP Server Thread-11 :: Unable to connect to SAB: [Errno socket error] [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
Jan-30 15:27:13 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: Sending NZB to SABnzbd

If I use the blackhole method though it works fine. I can use that, I just would like to figure this problem out.

Thanks,
Mark

- mattressfish - 2011-01-30

mwkurt Wrote:Hello again,

I found the application used to edit the database. In case you need to know it is sqlightbrowser.

On to my new problems. Somehoe my Sickbeard.db got messed up with the show Raising Hope. Does anyone else have this show in their library without problems?

Second problem, I can not seem to transfer an nzb file from SB to SAB using method SABnzbd in SB. I get the following error message:

Jan-30 15:27:14 ERROR CP Server Thread-11 :: Unable to connect to SAB: [Errno socket error] [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
Jan-30 15:27:13 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: Sending NZB to SABnzbd

If I use the blackhole method though it works fine. I can use that, I just would like to figure this problem out.

Thanks,
Mark

Can you post your settings?

- mwkurt - 2011-01-31

Mattressfish,

I think that I solved the problem with SB handing off nzb's to SAB.
In SB, I had the "SABnzbd IPTongueort" set to 192.168.1.6:8080 (which is the IP address of the pc). I changed it localhost:8080 and it seems to be working now. Thanks again!

Mark

- thezoggy - 2011-01-31

YodaEXE Wrote:I've got the same problem since the latest update.
Okay build 478 is out. Should fix the image cache problem and also fix sickbeard updater for winxp and non english locale people.

- YodaEXE - 2011-01-31

thezoggy Wrote:Okay build 478 is out. Should fix the image cache problem and also fix sickbeard updater for winxp and non english locale people.

Hmm, still not seeing images. Am I going to have to re-scan my entire library?

EDIT: Does appear that I must. We need a button in the options to scan for folder.jpg or something.