Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- daemox - 2011-04-09

HenryFord Wrote:Hey! Very nice Guide, thank you for sharing. Is there any word on using the guide? As you can see in my sig. i am currently creating a full-featured XBMC guide, which includes Sickbeard as well. I could use your guide to implement more multi-platform compatibility. I would be glad to use it (if you want anything mentioned, just say so - I will write accordingly).

Hi HenryFord,

All my content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution/Share-alike license. You're welcome to use anything so long as you attribute what you use back to me/my site. If you're not going to be licensing similarly, send me a PM and I'd likely waive the share alike requirement. I also have XBMC and other guides if you're looking for a full compliment of Ubuntu/Linux Mint based guides.

Take care!

- Mrkennedy - 2011-04-10

Hi everyone,

SB is failing to post process the files for me. When it grabs it from nzb.org in sabnzb+ the autoprocessing says sabtosickbeard.exe

logfile from sabnzb

Code:
The.Kennedys.Part6.720p.HDTV.x264-MOMENTUM

Loading config from C:\Documents and Settings\SickBeard\autoProcessTV\autoProcessTV.cfg
Opening URL: http://192.168.0.2:8081/home/postprocess/processEpisode?nzbName=The.Kennedys.Part6.720p.HDTV.x264-MOMENTUM.nzb&quiet=1&dir=D%3A%5Cshares%5Crecorded+tv%5CThe.Kennedys.Part6.720p.HDTV.x264-MOMENTUM.1
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></meta>

<title>401 Unauthorized</title>

<style type="text/css">

#powered_by {

margin-top: 20px;

border-top: 2px solid black;

font-style: italic;

}

#traceback {

color: red;

}

</style>

</head>

<body>

<h2>401 Unauthorized</h2>

<p>You are not authorized to access that resource<br />In addition, the custom error page failed:

<br />ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '401 Unauthorized'

</p>

<pre id="traceback">Traceback (most recent call last):

File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 657, in respond

File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 99, in run

File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 59, in __call__

File "cherrypy\lib\auth_basic.pyo", line 86, in basic_auth

HTTPError: (401, 'You are not authorized to access that resource')

</pre>

<div id="powered_by">

<span>Powered by <a href="http://www.cherrypy.org">CherryPy 3.2.0rc1</a></span>

</div>

</body>

</html>

any ideas what might be causing this? Was working fine a few days ago

- HenryFord - 2011-04-10

Hi Daemox,

I licensed my guide under the same license (additionaly "non-commercial" though), so that is not a problem at all.

Thank you,
I will take a deep look into it and decide what to use then, a proper attribution will be included.

Edit:
MrKennedy Wrote:HTTPError: (401, 'You are not authorized to access that resource')
This is - as the log states - an autorization problem. Did you setup Sickbeard to use Username and Password? Maybe that has to be included in the Postprocessing.cfg.

- Mrkennedy - 2011-04-10

I did by accident (thought it was about access to my xbmc ftp) and removed it the next day but its still giving me the error

- thezoggy - 2011-04-11

fyi you have a few spelling mistakes/typo's i saw in your guide but over all good job Smile

Adding Shows? - rob151515 - 2011-04-11

I used to add shows by manually punching in the network path:

\\Servername\SMB Share Name\Path to show\

I've just updated and I can't seem to do that anymore? Only able to select local drives on the PC and all my media is on a linux server which uses SMB shares.

I'm assuming I'm going to have to map a network drive to the shares?

Is there a workaround so I can still do it the old way or do I have to now go through all my existing shows and change the paths within Sickbeard? (The existing shows all still work fine using naming convention above, I just can't seem to add new ones like this...)

By the way - Love Sickbeard!

- daemox - 2011-04-11

thezoggy Wrote:fyi you have a few spelling mistakes/typo's i saw in your guide but over all good job Smile

Yeah, they do happen (even in professionally edited books). If you catch them, I'd be happy to fix them. Otherwise, hopefully next time I update I'll catch at least a few more.

Reading through 5000 words multiple times becomes a exercise in futility as my brain already thinks it knows what is there. Generally, coming back to it after a month or so is much easier to catch more (though I do both). Smile

Thanks!

- coendeurloo - 2011-04-11

Hi Ainer, I've followed your guide some time ago (which is awesome and helped both me and a lot of friends), and Sickbeard was running fine on my XBMCLive install, but after the latest Sickbeard update it suddenly won't start anymore.

When I connect to my XBMCLive system with Putty and try to start it with the command:

Code:
python /home/$USER/.sickbeard/SickBeard.py

I get this error:

What could be wrong?

- coendeurloo - 2011-04-11

Or maybe it's of course better to ask Midgetspy to ask what could be wrong Smile

- thezoggy - 2011-04-12

coendeurloo Wrote:Hi Ainer, I've followed your guide some time ago (which is awesome and helped both me and a lot of friends), and Sickbeard was running fine on my XBMCLive install, but after the latest Sickbeard update it suddenly won't start anymore.

When I connect to my XBMCLive system with Putty and try to start it with the command:

Code:
python /home/$USER/.sickbeard/SickBeard.py

I get this error:

What could be wrong?

this is the new log handler code, that bug you ran into was already fixed. just update your source and you should be good.

- coendeurloo - 2011-04-12

thezoggy Wrote:this is the new log handler code, that bug you ran into was already fixed. just update your source and you should be good.

Kind of hard to update when It doesn't start Smile

But anyway, I've updated it by manually downloading it and overwriting the files, however it still wouldn't start (kind of the same error in Putty remained).

I've emptied the folder and installed from scratch. So I've lost all my configurations and show settings but oh well...it works again... Smile

- isamu.dragon - 2011-04-12

coendeurloo Wrote:Kind of hard to update when It doesn't start Smile

But anyway, I've updated it by manually downloading it and overwriting the files, however it still wouldn't start (kind of the same error in Putty remained).

I've emptied the folder and installed from scratch. So I've lost all my configurations and show settings but oh well...it works again... Smile

do a GIT update

- Tobas - 2011-04-13

Today i have a update that screwed up, i think.

I got a message when updating :

Code:
Update Failed
Update wasn't successful, not restarting. Check your log for more information.

There is nothing in the log that point out this error.
I think its a mix of updates, but where to does Sickbeard download his updates (on Ubuntu 10.04) ?
Maybe i can empty it?

- ijourneaux - 2011-04-13

I got SABnzbD+ and Sick Beard installed and partially working. I can select shows in SickBeard and SABnzbD+ will download then successfuly.

I just can't seem to get the post processing to work.

I have SABnzbD+ set to download to G:\Downloads. All of the SABnzbD+ downloads are going to G:\Downloads\TV. I have the SABtoSickbeard script (as an exe file as I am under Windows) configured for TV shows.

I have my TV Shows folder set G:\TV. Sick Beard is creating all of the TV Show folders under G:\TV.

I was expecting the shows to be renamed and moved (not sure if moving is part of this) to the Sickbeard folder. Right now none of the shows are bing renamed or moved.

Appreciate any help!

- dysan911 - 2011-04-13

ijourneaux Wrote:I got SABnzbD+ and Sick Beard installed and partially working. I can select shows in SickBeard and SABnzbD+ will download then successfuly.

I just can't seem to get the post processing to work.

I have SABnzbD+ set to download to G:\Downloads. All of the SABnzbD+ downloads are going to G:\Downloads\TV. I have the SABtoSickbeard script (as an exe file as I am under Windows) configured for TV shows.

I have my TV Shows folder set G:\TV. Sick Beard is creating all of the TV Show folders under G:\TV.

I was expecting the shows to be renamed and moved (not sure if moving is part of this) to the Sickbeard folder. Right now none of the shows are bing renamed or moved.

Appreciate any help!

IJ,

In Sabnzbd under the Config/Folders make sure you set your "Completed Download Folder" to something that's not in the final path of where you permanently want your TV Shows moved too. Think of it as just a Temp or working directory and create one.

Also check and make sure you have the Config/Categories setup correctly.

The one labeled TV should be like this:

TV --- D --- Default --- SabtoSickBeard.exe --- tv --- tv

When you add a show to Sickbeard, its there where you actually setup the final location of where Sabnzbd will copy the processed show too. The final destination if you will.

Lastly, The Home screen of Sabnzbd should have a drop down box at the top so that you can select what it does on Queue Finish. Sounds like you already have that set to SabToSickebeard.exe. Below that are the logs of completed and processed shows. It should have a plus sign next to each show and when you expand it, there should be a log of what happened with the file. Mine show it being downloaded, Repair, Unpack, Script running, and Final path of where it was copied too.

Hope that helps!