Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- thezoggy - 2011-04-24

pHo Wrote:Hi Henry,

I have every setting (except the 'periods' one) in Post Processing turned on with regards to renaming. Is there another menu I'm overlooking perhaps?

To demonstrate with screenshots :

Episode 1 I downloaded via RSS from NZBs -> SAB and used its renaming capabilities
Episode 2 was via Sick Beard
Episode 3 was via Sick Beard, then manually renamed from 'HD TV' to 'HDTV'

I cleaned my XBMC library after this and rescanned for content. Episodes 1 and 3 show the correct, full tags (HDTV, Dolby 2.0, Channel 4) while Episode 2 shows one incorrectly (H264, Dolby 2.0, Channel 4).

In contrast, one that's been done via Web-DL works perfectly and matches the tags on my previous SAB RSS downloads, albeit with much nicer filenames

So either something is wrong, I'm missing something or people generally prefer having 'h264' to 'HDTV' for x264 TV Caps and it's just a difference of taste.

(This is all in the skin 'Alaska Revisited' - I know some skins handle tagging differently to others)

Thanks Smile

hdtv = source. not quality. hdtv == SD quality (.avi). 720p/ mkv == HD quality.

- danz0l - 2011-04-24

thezoggy Wrote:hence it has nothing to do with sb

Is it possible a call change to the tvdb api ? As i can happily bring up pages quickly with tvdb so why would sickbeard timeout ? I have to add ive been using sickbeard for months and apart from occassional upgrade issues, have never had this issue. Others are reporting the same and xbmc scraps tvdb just fine. So is it a possibility that something in sickbeard may have changed ?

- dry_flood - 2011-04-24

First of all, I would like to say well done for this app it has certainly helped with the WAF and has allowed me to get to the point where I can cancel my satelite tv as I dont have to mess about manualy downloading everything I watch.

I have a quick request. I download via torrentz and have all my downloaded files moved into a central location once I have finished seeding. SB will then move and rename the file to the correct location.

I noticed that SB will periodically post process the files in my download folder. Does it do this based on shows that are already registered in SB or does it query the tvdb.com and if it is a tv show, move it the specified directory.

I only ask as I have seen in the logs that it has checked my movies which it leaves in the download folder. Is there any possibility that we can have an extra setting to tell SB to move any files it does not recognise as a tv show, into a different destination?

Also, I dont know if anyone else has noticed but EZRSS.it has been down for about a week?

Cheers
Gaz

- pHo - 2011-04-25

thezoggy Wrote:hdtv = source. not quality. hdtv == SD quality (.avi). 720p/ mkv == HD quality.

I know that, that's what I'm trying to set. I'm hoping it's actually down to awful folder tagging (or retagging, as I would've thought FoV wouldn't be allowed to pre in the state these files are in) which is why it's skipping the 720p and meddling with the HDTV tag.

The original folder is : Campus.1x03.Dark_Canadian_Fog.720p_HDTV_x264-FoV

I didn't realise this when I made my original post. I'll see how it handles some things overnight, fingers crossed all the flags are set for XBMC including both Source and Quality.

- pHo - 2011-04-25

Alas no, it's still doing it even with properly formed folder tags on the source.

Release: Game.of.Thrones.S01E02.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU
Becomes: Game of Thrones - S01E02 - The Kingsroad - HD TV.mkv

So it still malforms the HDTV tag so XBMC can't read it. I missed over the 720 flag appearing correctly in XBMC for the other show, it must be able to gauge that from scanning the MKV (like it does for the audio), so not having that in the filename isn't an issue. The missing source tag reverts down to format though, which isn't ideal.

Post Processing - Not happening - stoli - 2011-04-26

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, so please don't stone me! I seem to have everything setup ok, notifications get sent to xbmc, etc, but the files are never moved from the sab folder to the xbmc location.

Relevant log section:
Code:
Apr-25 19:49:32 DEBUG    POSTPROCESSER :: Starting new thread: POSTPROCESSER
Apr-25 19:50:19 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-6 :: Processing folder d:\downloads\complete\TV\The.Borgias.S01E05.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU
Apr-25 19:50:19 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-6 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows
Apr-25 19:52:13 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-5 :: Processing folder d:\downloads\complete\TV\The.Event.S01E17.Cut.Off.the.Head.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-SURFER
Apr-25 19:52:13 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-5 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows
Apr-25 19:55:44 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-9 :: Processing folder d:\downloads\complete\TV\The.Event.S01E17.Cut.Off.the.Head.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-SURFER
Apr-25 19:55:44 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-9 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows
Apr-25 19:56:56 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-8 :: Processing folder d:\downloads\complete\TV\The.Event.S01E17.Cut.Off.the.Head.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-SURFER
Apr-25 19:56:56 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-8 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows
Apr-25 19:59:32 DEBUG    POSTPROCESSER :: Starting new thread: POSTPROCESSER
Apr-25 19:59:39 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Processing folder d:\downloads\complete\TV\Game.of.Thrones.S01E02.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU
Apr-25 19:59:39 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows
Apr-25 19:59:51 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-11 :: Processing folder d:\downloads\complete\TV\Nurse.Jackie.S03E04.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION
Apr-25 19:59:51 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-11 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows
Apr-25 20:03:57 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-2 :: Processing folder d:\downloads\complete\TV\Family.Guy.S09E07E08.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION
Apr-25 20:03:57 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-2 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows

While it says it's processing, nothing ever happens...

What did I miss here?

Thanks for any help!

- pHo - 2011-04-26

Are you letting Sab unpack the files? I had a similar issue when I thought the post processing within Sick Beard would handle that. Once I set my download script back to +Delete it worked fine.

- stoli - 2011-04-26

pHo Wrote:Are you letting Sab unpack the files? I had a similar issue when I thought the post processing within Sick Beard would handle that. Once I set my download script back to +Delete it worked fine.

Son of a !@#$%! There's two+ hours of my life I'll never get back. I love this hobby!

Thank you. The one time delete=good. Smile

Appreciate the help!

- beyondinferno - 2011-04-26

Hey stoli, do you know if your Neon skin's tv guide feature can work with sickbeard?
(Sorry, it's a bit off topic)

- HenryFord - 2011-04-26

beyondinferno Wrote:Hey stoli, do you know if your Neon skin's tv guide feature can work with sickbeard?
? What now? The TV-Guide feature acts like an add-on which is integrated in the skin. So - what you're hinting at?

- stoli - 2011-04-26

beyondinferno Wrote:Hey stoli, do you know if your Neon skin's tv guide feature can work with sickbeard?

All it's really doing is checking your library against TVRage to see when the next episode is. What did you envision?

- ijourneaux - 2011-04-26

Hopefully an easy question.

When I originally installed and implemented SickBeard, I set the final destination folder to a test folder. Now that everything is working as expected, I would like to have the downloaded shows copied directly to their final location in XBMC. I could find a way to change the specified folder short of deleting and readding the show.

Any way to edit the download folder for existing shows?

- Orbi - 2011-04-27

ijourneaux Wrote:Hopefully an easy question.

When I originally installed and implemented SickBeard, I set the final destination folder to a test folder. Now that everything is working as expected, I would like to have the downloaded shows copied directly to their final location in XBMC. I could find a way to change the specified folder short of deleting and readding the show.

An easy one indeed Smile

You have to set the final destination path for each show individually. Click on each show on the home page followed by edit once you see all the seasons and episodes of that show. It's in the same part where you can change the quality settings for the show.

- Smobbo - 2011-04-27

ijourneaux Wrote:Hopefully an easy question.

Maybe i'm missing something obvious, but can't you just move the folders to the place you want them and then point SB to that location, so that new stuff is downloaded to the correct location?

- thezoggy - 2011-04-27

Smobbo Wrote:Maybe i'm missing something obvious, but can't you just move the folders to the place you want them and then point SB to that location, so that new stuff is downloaded to the correct location?

you add a show to the db... and in doing so you set that show's folder. each show has it's own unique folder...