Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- steve1977 - 2011-06-25

Unfortunately, post-processing stopped working 1 or 2 weeks ago. I used to use the script "sabtosickbeard", but now the files just remain in the "comlete" folder and don't move automatically (and are not renamed).

There are 2 things, which happened in the meantime and I am not sure what of the 2 have caused it (or anything else):

1) Upgraded to R488
2) Started using reverse proxies. Tried to change the autoProcessTV.cfg file to the following (without success)
[SickBeard]
host=192.168.1.110 (no change to before)
port= (used to be 8001, which I am now leaving empty)
username=username (now changed to the one from the reverse proxy)
password=password (now changed to the one from the reverse proxy)
web_root=/TV (used to be empty, now added the "/TV" to reflect the reverse proxy address (192.168.1.110/TV)

Any thoughts?

- vikjon0 - 2011-06-25

I think there is a problem if someone enters an episode in the database but leave the airdate temporaly blank. This episode will be marked skipped and will not be downloaded. Happened to "latest so you think you can dance".

I guess the solution is that if it is the latest ep that miss date assume it will be aired later + update airdate.

- HarryRosen - 2011-06-27

Noticed a little bug in 488, I can't save my search providers, even after i check it and hit save and then refresh it always comes back blank

- bnevets27 - 2011-06-28

Quick question:Can I initiate a re-scan of all tv shows?

I know there used to be a page where you could initiate a re-scan of all tv shows but with all of the UI and features changes I can't find it anymore. I'm happy with most of the UI changes though.

- thezoggy - 2011-06-28

HarryRosen Wrote:Noticed a little bug in 488, I can't save my search providers, even after i check it and hit save and then refresh it always comes back blank

clear browser cache

- thezoggy - 2011-06-28

bnevets27 Wrote:Quick question:Can I initiate a re-scan of all tv shows?

I know there used to be a page where you could initiate a re-scan of all tv shows but with all of the UI and features changes I can't find it anymore. I'm happy with most of the UI changes though.

click on Manage. check off the box for whatever shows/all shows. submit.

- thezoggy - 2011-06-28

vikjon0 Wrote:I think there is a problem if someone enters an episode in the database but leave the airdate temporaly blank. This episode will be marked skipped and will not be downloaded. Happened to "latest so you think you can dance".

I guess the solution is that if it is the latest ep that miss date assume it will be aired later + update airdate.

check tvdb to see if there is an airdate.. if so then in sb click on force full update for the show. or wait 24hrs and it will automatically do it

- thezoggy - 2011-06-28

steve1977 Wrote:Unfortunately, post-processing stopped working 1 or 2 weeks ago. I used to use the script "sabtosickbeard", but now the files just remain in the "comlete" folder and don't move automatically (and are not renamed).

There are 2 things, which happened in the meantime and I am not sure what of the 2 have caused it (or anything else):

1) Upgraded to R488
2) Started using reverse proxies. Tried to change the autoProcessTV.cfg file to the following (without success)
[SickBeard]
host=192.168.1.110 (no change to before)
port= (used to be 8001, which I am now leaving empty)
username=username (now changed to the one from the reverse proxy)
password=password (now changed to the one from the reverse proxy)
web_root=/TV (used to be empty, now added the "/TV" to reflect the reverse proxy address (192.168.1.110/TV)

Any thoughts?

did you change your pw recently? upgrade sab? check sab logs to see what it shows for the pp since it's what actually runs (sabtosickbeard)

- bnevets27 - 2011-06-28

thezoggy Wrote:click on Manage. check off the box for whatever shows/all shows. submit.

That was the page I was looking for. I was selecting one of the option from the drop down, none of which are manage. Thanks

- Burke - 2011-07-04

First of all, sorry for my bad eng.

I have tried to find an an answer (on forum and google) but did not find any.

I have installed sick beard on my pc, it works fine, I see all my shows, for episodes that are downloaded I get notifications in XBMC it is SUPERB Big Grin

Here is my problem:
- not all episodes that are marked "wanted" are downloaded automatically, but when I press search button download starts (these are episodes from 2010/2011 ). Am I doing something wrong or is this normal for "older episodes" because of limitation of search providers for torrentz?

Thanks

- Archigos - 2011-07-05

Burke Wrote:First of all, sorry for my bad eng.

I have tried to find an an answer (on forum and google) but did not find any.

I have installed sick beard on my pc, it works fine, I see all my shows, for episodes that are downloaded I get notifications in XBMC it is SUPERB Big Grin

Here is my problem:
- not all episodes that are marked "wanted" are downloaded automatically, but when I press search button download starts (these are episodes from 2010/2011 ). Am I doing something wrong or is this normal for "older episodes" because of limitation of search providers for torrentz?

Thanks

It may have been the way you set up the shows. When you add a show that's already been airing you can tell it that any episodes you don't have become wanted, skipped, or ignored, you may have accidentally picked the wrong one.

First try to hover over "Mangage" and click "Backlog Overview" to see if there are the missing episodes listed, if not, click the logo in the top left to go back and click the name of one of the shows giving you this problem. Scroll through the list of episodes to see if the missing ones are listed as "Skipped" or "Ignored" if that's the case put a check next to each one that you wanted and above the episode list pick "Wanted" in the box and change the status of those episodes, that should tell SB to search for them in its next update/check.

- Burke - 2011-07-05

I am not at home right now, I will take some screen shots and log. The thing is that episodes are marked as wanted, and are listed in backlog but the search does not start, in console there is a line that says "no rrs feeds found" or something like that but when I do the manual search download starts immediately. That is connfusing ... i know that search is limited for torrents... but it works manualy but for some rison not automaticly

- Archigos - 2011-07-05

Burke Wrote:I am not at home right now, I will take some screen shots and log. The thing is that episodes are marked as wanted, and are listed in backlog but the search does not start, in console there is a line that says "no rrs feeds found" or something like that but when I do the manual search download starts immediately. That is connfusing ... i know that search is limited for torrents... but it works manualy but for some rison not automaticly

Before you bother to take the screenshot and grab the log, try to force check an update (Tools Icon -> Force Version Check) because a little while ago, can't remember how many commits ago, but there was a bug where it would clear your feeds/sources so it wouldn't grab anything. If you haven't updated since that one it could be the problem, but can't hurt to update anyway.

- steve1977 - 2011-07-05

thezoggy Wrote:did you change your pw recently? upgrade sab? check sab logs to see what it shows for the pp since it's what actually runs (sabtosickbeard)

Sort of. The PW in SB is unchanged, but reverse proxies have an own user name and password. So, you could say that I have a new password (which I added to the config file (see my earlier post). I did not upgrade SAB. I downloaded the log file, but didn't see any pointer.

Any thoughts?

- Burke - 2011-07-05

Archigos Wrote:Before you bother to take the screenshot and grab the log, try to force check an update (Tools Icon -> Force Version Check) because a little while ago, can't remember how many commits ago, but there was a bug where it would clear your feeds/sources so it wouldn't grab anything. If you haven't updated since that one it could be the problem, but can't hurt to update anyway.

everything is up to date, I am not 100% shore but it seams to me it has something to do with fact that show has ended.