Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- midgetspy - 2010-02-08

kricker Wrote:Okay, here is the .nfo file created by Sickbeard for the same show. I had to delete the show then re-add it to get the .nfo file.

I'm almost tempted to say this is an XBMC bug... I don't know what voodoo it needs to use the NFO. The only thing I see that's a bit different is the episodeguide, maybe it's that.

What exactly is the behavior you're seeing? The show doesn't add at all? Or episodes won't add? Or only episodes with no NFO won't add?

- kricker - 2010-02-08

midgetspy Wrote:I'm almost tempted to say this is an XBMC bug... I don't know what voodoo it needs to use the NFO. The only thing I see that's a bit different is the episodeguide, maybe it's that.

What exactly is the behavior you're seeing? The show doesn't add at all? Or episodes won't add? Or only episodes with no NFO won't add?
Any series with a tvshow.nfo created by Sickbeard will not be picked up by XBMC. No episodes will be imported, so no series will appear. I have hide empty series enabled. I'll turn it off to see if the series even gets imported.

- midgetspy - 2010-02-08

kricker Wrote:Any series with a tvshow.nfo created by Sickbeard will not be picked up by XBMC. No episodes will be imported, so no series will appear. I have hide empty series enabled. I'll turn it off to see if the series even gets imported.

What version of XBMC are you using? Can you show me a log of you scanning a dir with a SB NFO in it?

I added some shows to XBMC only a week or two ago and they worked so I'm not sure if I've broken something or if there is some funny business going on here.

- kricker - 2010-02-08

I think there was something strange going on. On my HTPC for a week solid no new shows were getting imported. As soon as I removed the .nfo files, everything worked. I checked it multiple times before reporting it. Now, it is working just fine with .nfo files created by Sickbeard. So I guess consider this a non-issue now. I don't know wtf was going on. Did the .nfo file structure change any from earlier versions of Sickbeard? I'm using r292 now, but I added all my shows with r234.

I just saw there is a newer version available. R292 didn't tell me that.

- webmosher - 2010-02-08

Hello,

I am not sure why adding the timeout for the urlopen2 worked, only that it did. All other urlopen requests for the processor returned an empty result set. I was dumping any possible data to the logs and I saw blank entries. Adding the timeout, I see the XML content.

I did verify I am using Python 2.6, so I guess that might have something to do with it. I am also using them on Linux, not the prebundled Win32 builds. It may contribute to some issues I suppose. But, its working so no complaints.

I will note that I only made changes to the nzbs.org processor. I had no problems with tvdb or tvnzbs requests. Which probably further adds to the mystery. Python is not my strong suit, so its probably just a bit of a hack on my end.

In regards to Kricker's issue... I am not having the same problem on my setup. I had a completely new series I had never setup in XBMC, and I let sickbeard handle it as a test to see if it would do the right thing. It handled everything fairly nicely. I would say its only issue was that the season thumbs are not pulled, but I can deal with that. Sorry that this probably won't help Kricker. In the off chance its an XBMC issue, I am using the SVN PPA build version 27527.

Thanks again for SB.

- midgetspy - 2010-02-08

kricker Wrote:I think there was something strange going on. On my HTPC for a week solid no new shows were getting imported. As soon as I removed the .nfo files, everything worked. I checked it multiple times before reporting it. Now, it is working just fine with .nfo files created by Sickbeard. So I guess consider this a non-issue now. I don't know wtf was going on. Did the .nfo file structure change any from earlier versions of Sickbeard? I'm using r292 now, but I added all my shows with r234.

I just saw there is a newer version available. R292 didn't tell me that.

Yes there were some NFO changes in r257. The version checking only checks every 12 hrs so it's possible it just hadn't noticed yet.

- midgetspy - 2010-02-08

webmosher Wrote:Hello,

I am not sure why adding the timeout for the urlopen2 worked, only that it did. All other urlopen requests for the processor returned an empty result set. I was dumping any possible data to the logs and I saw blank entries. Adding the timeout, I see the XML content.

I did verify I am using Python 2.6, so I guess that might have something to do with it. I am also using them on Linux, not the prebundled Win32 builds. It may contribute to some issues I suppose. But, its working so no complaints.

I will note that I only made changes to the nzbs.org processor. I had no problems with tvdb or tvnzbs requests. Which probably further adds to the mystery. Python is not my strong suit, so its probably just a bit of a hack on my end.

In regards to Kricker's issue... I am not having the same problem on my setup. I had a completely new series I had never setup in XBMC, and I let sickbeard handle it as a test to see if it would do the right thing. It handled everything fairly nicely. I would say its only issue was that the season thumbs are not pulled, but I can deal with that. Sorry that this probably won't help Kricker. In the off chance its an XBMC issue, I am using the SVN PPA build version 27527.

Thanks again for SB.

Mine is getting 503 Unavailable errors - I will have to look into it closer.

- kricker - 2010-02-08

midgetspy Wrote:Yes there were some NFO changes in r257. The version checking only checks every 12 hrs so it's possible it just hadn't noticed yet.
Even with the db fix .exe file, I am having to rebuild the db. Strangely enough, only the 2 shows I had r292 create .nfo files for testing showed up in r305. Oh well, it's almost done so no big deal.

Thanks for the quick replies and continued effort on this.

- webmosher - 2010-02-08

midgetspy Wrote:Mine is getting 503 Unavailable errors - I will have to look into it closer.

Yes, actually, there is a bit of a spam protection on their request handler. I was thinking of adding a delay to requests as a config item, but haven't gotten deep enough into the code to find all the right places to change it. Generally, the requests seem to do okay if you allow 10 seconds between requests.

Thanks.

- midgetspy - 2010-02-08

webmosher Wrote:Yes, actually, there is a bit of a spam protection on their request handler. I was thinking of adding a delay to requests as a config item, but haven't gotten deep enough into the code to find all the right places to change it. Generally, the requests seem to do okay if you allow 10 seconds between requests.

Thanks.

Hmm I'm searching every 30 mins but maybe my individual searches are too close together - I'll add some delays and see if that helps. I'm also going to commit some changes to reduce the number of queries so that should help as well.

- xexe - 2010-02-08

xexe Wrote:The dbase upgrade patch for 302 isnt working on my system

Code:
[sickbeard-read-only] 10:09 AM>python fixDB-r302.py
Adding tvr_name column to tv_shows table
ALTER TABLE tv_shows ADD tvr_name TEXT
Fatal error executing query 'ALTER TABLE tv_shows ADD tvr_name TEXT': duplicate column name: tvr_name
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "fixDB-r302.py", line 21, in <module>
    addColumn("tv_shows", "tvr_name", "TEXT", "")
  File "fixDB-r302.py", line 12, in addColumn
    connection.execute(sql)
sqlite3.OperationalError: duplicate column name: tvr_name

duplicate column name: tvr_name << doesn't exist bizarrely

Works now. No change at my end so must be a glitch in the matrix. Sorry about that no clue wtf happened.

- xexe - 2010-02-08

Are there any plans for optimizing the loading of show at statup. On my server it takes about 2 seconds per show. That doesn't sound alot but adding say 300 shows your looking at a 10 minute application load time.

Also with 311 i get this error:

Code:
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 912, in searchEpisode
    foundEpisodes = search.findEpisode(epObj)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/search.py", line 130, in findEpisode
    foundEps = _doSearch(episode, curProvider)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/search.py", line 100, in _doSearch
    foundEps = provider.findEpisode(episode)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/providers/newzbin.py", line 135, in findEpisode
    q += "(" + " OR ".join(["^\""+x+" - %ix%02i" % (int(episode.season), int(episode.episode))+"\"" for x in showNames]) + ")"
TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects

- midgetspy - 2010-02-08

Yeah load up will get looked at eventually. Once I have a feature-complete beta I will look at performance more closely.

Fixed that bug in r312.

- xexe - 2010-02-09

midgetspy Wrote:Yeah load up will get looked at eventually. Once I have a feature-complete beta I will look at performance more closely.

Ran the fixDB-r302.py still get an error but suspect that is due to a partial running of the previous version. However the load speed at startup has went though the roof. At least 50 times faster.

midgetspy Wrote:Fixed that bug in r312.

Not seen any error in the GUI yet. Thansk for the fast turn around

- midgetspy - 2010-02-09

xexe Wrote:Ran the fixDB-r302.py still get an error but suspect that is due to a partial running of the previous version. However the load speed at startup has went though the roof. At least 50 times faster.

This is just because last time you started it your TVDB cache was stale so it had to update it, this time it is already cached so it doesn't download anything.