Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- thezoggy - 2011-12-18

mattressfish Wrote:Aww man. Its worked that way for quite a long while. May I ask what changed?

per the sb config page about the 'scan and process' option:
Quote:NOTE: Do not use if you use sabToSickbeard w/ SABnzbd+!

thus one can assume you are now using the sabToSickbeard script.. where before you weren't.

- mattressfish - 2011-12-18

But I'm not using the sabToSickbeard script.

- mattressfish - 2011-12-22

mattressfish Wrote:But I'm not using the sabToSickbeard script.

Anyone got any other ideas why this might be happening?

- thezoggy - 2011-12-22

mattressfish Wrote:Anyone got any other ideas why this might be happening?

come join the irc channel, it is hard to troubleshoot complex issues via the forum. (reference the first post for the irc details)

- DejaVu - 2011-12-23

The new Trakt Notifications in Sickbeard - does this make Trakt Utilities Scrobbler now obsolete?

What I mean is, does Sickbeard now notify of watching/watched tv programs & movies to the XBMC Database!?

- mattressfish - 2011-12-23

It logs to Trakt whatever you've downloaded.

- thezoggy - 2011-12-24

DejaVu Wrote:The new Trakt Notifications in Sickbeard - does this make Trakt Utilities Scrobbler now obsolete?

What I mean is, does Sickbeard now notify of watching/watched tv programs & movies to the XBMC Database!?

the xbmc plugin is still far superior. the trakt.tv in sb only does the basic of adding things to your library.

- htpc guy - 2011-12-26

Searched the thread but didn't find an answer.

While downloading "The Vampire Diaries" for my wife I ran across a problem. SB grabbed some .nzb's that downloaded password protected .rar files. To get the password I have to go to http://www.keygator.com and complete some BS survey. Obviously this is a way for me to either get bamboozled with spam or malware. Not going to fall for it.

Anyway, is there anyway for sab to ignore these password protected files and snag something else instead?

I'm using nzbmatrix with astraweb as my newsgroup provider.
The file names clearly said "Encrypted" so it would be easy for SB to filter out these .nzb's if it were programmed to do so.

Let me know if there is a way to officially add this as a feature request. I pay for 180GB chunks of data from Astraweb, so getting these files is a waste of time and more importantly money.

Thanks

- thezoggy - 2011-12-26

htpc guy Wrote:Searched the thread but didn't find an answer.

While downloading "The Vampire Diaries" for my wife I ran across a problem. SB grabbed some .nzb's that downloaded password protected .rar files. To get the password I have to go to http://www.keygator.com and complete some BS survey. Obviously this is a way for me to either get bamboozled with spam or malware. Not going to fall for it.

Anyway, is there anyway for sab to ignore these password protected files and snag something else instead?

I'm using nzbmatrix with astraweb as my newsgroup provider.
The file names clearly said "Encrypted" so it would be easy for SB to filter out these .nzb's if it were programmed to do so.

Let me know if there is a way to officially add this as a feature request. I pay for 180GB chunks of data from Astraweb, so getting these files is a waste of time and more importantly money.

Thanks

i would say use another provider. nzbmatrix relies on p2p uploads of nzb files. switch to a newsnab provider that filters out these spam nzbs... like sickbeard index / nzb.su / nzbs.org / etc. also make sure you use sabnzbd 0.6.14 which includes better detection for pw/encrypted nzb.. you can filter them out from ever being downloaded in case one actually gets queued.

- HenryFord - 2011-12-27

htpc guy Wrote:Anyway, is there anyway for sab to ignore these password protected files and snag something else instead?
sabnzbd does not really sport a feature that could check on file-names and then filter those out. But you can protect yourself from downloading this protected stuff - unfortunately sabnzbd has no way of knowing wether a password is needed or not, so it has to download the first rar-file (often there are multiple parts) before it can check on that. With this limitation in mind, check this:
http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/configure-switches-v2

Also - as suggested - think about switching the provider, sickbeard-index for example is really good.

- vikjon0 - 2011-12-27

Quote:Anyway, is there anyway for sab to ignore these password protected

Quote:sabnzbd does not really sport a feature that could check on file-names and then filter those out

How would that help? What is needed is for sickbeard to avoid selecting these nzb and/or support a functionality "find another version" like cp. When it is in SAB it is too late.

- thezoggy - 2011-12-27

HenryFord Wrote:sabnzbd does not really sport a feature that could check on file-names and then filter those out. But you can protect yourself from downloading this protected stuff - unfortunately sabnzbd has no way of knowing wether a password is needed or not, so it has to download the first rar-file (often there are multiple parts) before it can check on that. With this limitation in mind, check this:
http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/configure-switches-v2

Also - as suggested - think about switching the provider, sickbeard-index for example is really good.

actually sab does have a feature to look for pw and nested password -- but as you pointed out it has to d/l the smallest part to check. but you should honestly check for passwords at the indexer level.. which is why i recommend switching to a nn provider.

- HenryFord - 2011-12-28

vikjon0 Wrote:How would that help? What is needed is for sickbeard to avoid selecting these nzb and/or support a functionality "find another version" like cp. When it is in SAB it is too late.
but he asked for SAB, didn't he?

- vikjon0 - 2011-12-28

Quote:but he asked for SAB, didn't he?
Yes, I just assumed he didnt know a fork from a knife. I fear I need to be more trusting Smile. Perhaps I am in the wrong. Sorry.

Quick Question - toymachine2009 - 2011-12-31

Okay so I have Sickbeard to process and move everything to my 2TB drive (E:/Tv Shows) . Well now that its full I set it to post process to my new drive (D:/Tv Shows) Works great for newly added shows on sickbeard but for ones that were already on my E: Drive they all have an error saying No directory on this D: drive..

So what I am asking is am I not able to have it download the same show but to a different drive because the main DIR is on the drive that is all full?

So my goal is for it to keep going and downloading my current shows just onto a different drive other than where the original Directory is.

Is this possible?