Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- Death-Axe - 2011-12-31

Trying this for the first time and already run into a problem. I am trying to add shows (that have nfo files etc already) and I have a list that just says loading. Only 8 shows appear correctly on list, rest stuck at loading.

Not such a good start really. Will it resolve if I leave it, or has something gone wrong?

Nm that got it.

How do I add torrent providers to this? I have googled and not found guides. please help.

- toymachine2009 - 2012-01-01

toymachine2009 Wrote:Okay so I have Sickbeard to process and move everything to my 2TB drive (E:/Tv Shows) . Well now that its full I set it to post process to my new drive (D:/Tv Shows) Works great for newly added shows on sickbeard but for ones that were already on my E: Drive they all have an error saying No directory on this D: drive..

So what I am asking is am I not able to have it download the same show but to a different drive because the main DIR is on the drive that is all full?

So my goal is for it to keep going and downloading my current shows just onto a different drive other than where the original Directory is.

Is this possible?

No one has run into this problem?

- vikjon0 - 2012-01-01

Quote:No one has run into this problem?
I guess most people dont understand what you are on about.
Transfer enough shows to the new disk to allow for forecasted growth of the remaining shows. Makes sense?

- Tiny Clanger - 2012-01-02

Sick Beard is refusing to add the show Hacks (TVDB ID 254799); when I try, I get this in the log:

Code:
Jan-02 10:10:10 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: TVDB: {'apikey': '9DAF49C96CBF8DAC', 'cache_dir': '/home/xbmc/sickbeard/cache/tvdb', 'http_proxy': None, 'cache': True, 'language': u'en'}
Jan-02 10:10:14 ERROR    SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: Error contacting TVDB: There was an error with the XML retrieved from thetvdb.com:
syntax error: line 1, column 49
First try emptying the cache folder at..
/home/xbmc/sickbeard/cache/tvdb
If this does not resolve the issue, please try again later.

(those multiline messages are certainly confusing to read in the log viewer, with its newest-first ordering Smile)

The same problem occurs after clearing the cache, and in fact nothing is even cached for Hacks. Other shows don't seem to have the same problem — I was able to add Spooks without any difficulty.

Not sure if this is a Sick Beard problem or bad data in the TVDB entries (they look OK, though…)

Does anybody have any ideas what the problem could be?

Edit: Looks like a TVDB problem: http://thetvdb.com/api/9DAF49C96CBF8DAC/series/254799/all/en.zip gives a 404, whereas replacing 254799 with 78890 gets the details for Spooks.

- thezoggy - 2012-01-02

Tiny Clanger Wrote:Sick Beard is refusing to add the show Hacks (TVDB ID 254799); when I try, I get this in the log:

Code:
Jan-02 10:10:10 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: TVDB: {'apikey': '9DAF49C96CBF8DAC', 'cache_dir': '/home/xbmc/sickbeard/cache/tvdb', 'http_proxy': None, 'cache': True, 'language': u'en'}
Jan-02 10:10:14 ERROR    SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: Error contacting TVDB: There was an error with the XML retrieved from thetvdb.com:
syntax error: line 1, column 49
First try emptying the cache folder at..
/home/xbmc/sickbeard/cache/tvdb
If this does not resolve the issue, please try again later.

(those multiline messages are certainly confusing to read in the log viewer, with its newest-first ordering Smile)

The same problem occurs after clearing the cache, and in fact nothing is even cached for Hacks. Other shows don't seem to have the same problem — I was able to add Spooks without any difficulty.

Not sure if this is a Sick Beard problem or bad data in the TVDB entries (they look OK, though…)

Does anybody have any ideas what the problem could be?

Edit: Looks like a TVDB problem: http://thetvdb.com/api/9DAF49C96CBF8DAC/series/254799/all/en.zip gives a 404, whereas replacing 254799 with 78890 gets the details for Spooks.

this happens every so often when tvdb runs into their max folder limit.. where all new shows after a certain limit have issues.. whenever they get a chance to prune out old shows it will be fixed... so try again in a few days

- flipped cracker - 2012-01-10

toymachine2009 Wrote:No one has run into this problem?

You can't have a show use 2 different folders. It just wouldn't make sense.

- vinistois - 2012-01-11

toymachine2009 Wrote:No one has run into this problem?

Re-organize your files so that you have all your shows on a single drive, all your movies on another drive.

This should be adequate for almost any collection. IF 2 or 3 TB is not enough to contain all your shows, then you need to combine your multiple drives into one (using JBOD or another raid method). You can do this in software or hardware.

look into flexraid, unraid, greyhole, amahi, diskbuncher, etc.

- thezoggy - 2012-01-11

vinistois Wrote:Re-organize your files so that you have all your shows on a single drive, all your movies on another drive.

This should be adequate for almost any collection. IF 2 or 3 TB is not enough to contain all your shows, then you need to combine your multiple drives into one (using JBOD or another raid method). You can do this in software or hardware.

look into flexraid, unraid, greyhole, amahi, diskbuncher, etc.

or just use soft raid, junction paints, or symlinks. yes windows can do symlinks.

- HenryFord - 2012-01-11

thezoggy Wrote:or just use soft raid, junction paints, or symlinks. yes windows can do symlinks.
Technically - the junction point is the NTFS equivalent of a symlink.
I would also work with junction points - you can create them via "mklink" on the command-line. If you need help how to do it:
Open the command-line and type "mklink /?"

- vinistois - 2012-01-11

HenryFord Wrote:Technically - the junction point is the NTFS equivalent of a symlink.
I would also work with junction points - you can create them via "mklink" on the command-line. If you need help how to do it:
Open the command-line and type "mklink /?"

I've never tried this but I'm intrigued as to how well it works. Could I theoretically add a 2TB hdd to a 64GB SSD as a junction point? So windows would see this all as one big drive? Obviously anything contained in the 2TB 'folder' wouldn't be as quick to access as the rest of the drive. Would that deteriorate the performance of the rest of the SSD?

- gobbledigook - 2012-01-11

Death-Axe Wrote:How do I add torrent providers to this? I have googled and not found guides. please help.

strange cause i found a how-to pretty quick over on the SB forum

tbh most peeps pay for unlimited usenet accounts and use sabnzbd+ as it works a lot better!

- gobbledigook - 2012-01-11

htpc guy Wrote:Anyway, is there anyway for sab to ignore these password protected files and snag something else instead?

I'm using nzbmatrix with astraweb as my newsgroup provider.
The file names clearly said "Encrypted" so it would be easy for SB to filter out these .nzb's if it were programmed to do so.

see this SB forum post on "ignore"

- mattressfish - 2012-01-11

vinistois Wrote:I've never tried this but I'm intrigued as to how well it works. Could I theoretically add a 2TB hdd to a 64GB SSD as a junction point? So windows would see this all as one big drive? Obviously anything contained in the 2TB 'folder' wouldn't be as quick to access as the rest of the drive. Would that deteriorate the performance of the rest of the SSD?

Yes, you could. And no it wouldn't impact performance.

And of note, junction points only work on NTFS drives. I doubt there are m/any FAT32 drives left out there, but its worth pointing out.

- oneadvent - 2012-01-13

I can't seem to get new episodes of multiple things all the sudden. I checked my log and it is doing the rss search with this:

Code:
https://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=oneadvent&ssl=1&term=%28%22Person+of+Interest+%22%29&apikey=xxxx&subcat=6%2C41&scenename=1&english=1&age=1167&page=download

but as you can see it is missing the episode number, so it doesn't find it. Anyone know how to clear that up?

- oneadvent - 2012-01-13

Nevermind, I reinstalled it and it worked fine.

Who knows...