Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Srgt_Trash - 2012-04-28

Hey midgetspy,

Thanks for the reply, fortunately I have found a workaround for the bug. Manually removing the invalid character in the filename allowed Sick Beard to process it and every other file afterwards.

Cheers!

P.S. Just wanted to say thank you for your time and effort in developing Sick Beard! Big Grin

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - noner - 2012-04-29

(2012-04-16, 00:56)noner Wrote: Looked through my history out of curiosity this afternoon, and realized that SB has not downloaded anything from Nzbmatrix, all the recent snatches have been from the sickbeard index. So I went digging through my logs, and this has been showing up

Code:
Apr-15 16:43:30 WARNING  SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-71256 :: Unknown exception while loading URL https://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=xxxx&ssl=1&term=%2B%28%22The+Daily+Show+2012+04%22%2C%22The+Daily+Show+with+Jon+Stewart+2012+04%22%29&apikey=xxxx&subcat=6%2C41&scenename=1&english=1&maxage=1400&page=download: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/xxxx/sickbeard/sickbeard/helpers.py", line 147, in getURL
    result = usock.read()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/socket.py", line 351, in read
    data = self._sock.recv(rbufsize)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/httplib.py", line 533, in read
    return self._read_chunked(amt)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/httplib.py", line 576, in _read_chunked
    raise IncompleteRead(''.join(value))
IncompleteRead: IncompleteRead(409 bytes read)

Various errors such as this are in the log each time SB attempts to read the rss feed from Nzbmatrix.

Im running this on a Fedora system, updated to the latest git master

Any help on this would be appreciated if anyone knows. With the latest git, still unable to use nzbmatrix at all, always get the same error as above

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - steve1977 - 2012-04-29

I just made a clean install of SB and need to set up two things, which I forgot how it is done. Quite basic, but will need your help to refresh my memory:

1) Post-Processing - advantage of using the sabToSickbeard script rather than native SB functionality?
* Am I correct that both actually do the same? If so, why does the script exist in the first place?
* I want all downloaded episodes renamed, moved into the respective season folder and added all nfo and tbn

2) Accessing outside home network - somehow recall that I need to do add a "path" somewhere
* Anyone remember what I had to do to allow SB to be accessed?

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - HenryFord - 2012-04-29

(2012-04-29, 05:59)noner Wrote: Any help on this would be appreciated if anyone knows. With the latest git, still unable to use nzbmatrix at all, always get the same error as above
This problem is nzbmatrix related, they seem to have enourmous server problems currently...

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - ijourneaux - 2012-04-30

I have been using Sickbeard for quite a while. I am almost to the point where I could consider dropping my cable service. The opportunity now, is that the hard drive dedicated to TV Shows is filling up. Is there an easy way to manage the retention of TV shows that are managed by Sickbeard? Some shows, you would want to keep all shows, others would be keep 2-3 episodes available.

Take Care

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - thezoggy - 2012-05-01

build 495 is out. make sure you update Smile

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - RockDawg - 2012-05-04

I've been running Sick Beard for a couple months now just fine and all of the sudden, it has started leaving the folders like this:

Code:
_UNKNOWN_The.Big.Bang.Theory.S05E23.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION

It is leaving this in my /Completed/ folder where the completed downloads are put before they are post-processed. Post-processing still does it's thing and the episode is renamed and copied to my server, but folders like these are left behind with all the downloaded contents still inside. I don't think I changed anything. Any ideas what the problem could be?

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - thezoggy - 2012-05-04

that would be couchpotato trying to process that.. since its not a movie it ends up as unknown

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Impstoker - 2012-05-10

(2012-05-04, 03:55)RockDawg Wrote: I've been running Sick Beard for a couple months now just fine and all of the sudden, it has started leaving the folders like this:

Code:
_UNKNOWN_The.Big.Bang.Theory.S05E23.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION

It is leaving this in my /Completed/ folder where the completed downloads are put before they are post-processed. Post-processing still does it's thing and the episode is renamed and copied to my server, but folders like these are left behind with all the downloaded contents still inside. I don't think I changed anything. Any ideas what the problem could be?

I have exactly the same problem. Doesn't happen every times, just every now and again.
Plus, the actual series episode HAS been copied to the new location, but also left behind in the completed folder. And both sickbeard and sabnzbd give a failed to move error.

Don't think it's couchpotato, since couchpotato looks at a subfolder in my setup. Don't know how it is for Rockdawg though.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - TeKo - 2012-05-10

Anything to get SB to load info from DB faster?
When I connect via Chrome it takes nearly 1min to load for about 20+ shows ("Loading show info from database") and then backlog. So about 1 min till I see the page.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Wintersdark - 2012-05-30

(2012-04-30, 17:57)ijourneaux Wrote: I have been using Sickbeard for quite a while. I am almost to the point where I could consider dropping my cable service. The opportunity now, is that the hard drive dedicated to TV Shows is filling up. Is there an easy way to manage the retention of TV shows that are managed by Sickbeard? Some shows, you would want to keep all shows, others would be keep 2-3 episodes available.

Take Care
I'd definitely love to have some sort of script - in Sickbeard or no - where I can set an Episode Retention setting for given shows. Being able to choose number and/or age of shows, and automagically delete ones not fitting that would be awesome.

Not just to conserve space, but I tend to follow a lot of shows that I'm only interested in seeing new episodes of, or am only interested in watching once but I don't want anything tied to XBMC's watched mechanism, as my baby daughter has a love of playing with my remote control and "watching" various things while the TV is turned off. Things like news related shows and the like, or ones that I'm only moderately interested in/don't want to save.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - HenryFord - 2012-05-30

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:XBMC_File_Cleaner

That Add-On should to the trick. However - as far as I can remember it is for Dharma, don't know if it works with Eden.
Ah, here you go:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=127157&highlight=%22file+cleaner%22

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - vikjon0 - 2012-05-30

Quote:http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...le_Cleaner

This is connected to watch status. It is hard to auto delete based purely on mind reading.
(get a harmony one+ remote, it does not send any signals to htpc while watching tv)

For shows with date episode names I agree the file cleaner should be extended with "keep number of episodes".
(Perhaps a bit hard to make the detection bullet proof without check in the sb database though)
Making this possible for a specific show rather than a category would require someone to write a gui to set this per show.

(I have made a mod of the filecleaner that allows deletion to be set per show but this is as well based on watch status as this is a rather good criteria at least while my daughter is too small to set them to watched...)

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - HenryFord - 2012-05-30

(2012-05-30, 09:57)vikjon0 Wrote:
Quote:http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...le_Cleaner

This is connected to watch status. It is hard to auto delete based purely on mind reading.
Is it though?
Quote from the wiki-entry:
Quote:This plugin will automatically scan your library for watched TV shows and Movies and delete them from the file system based on numerous critia such as age, rating, disk free space etc.

Edit:
Ah, yep - totally overread the part "watched"... my mistake.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - vikjon0 - 2012-05-30

Hm, you are right. I must be too hanged up on the need to be able to set it per show/category.
(Personally I do not see a scenario were you want delete ALL shows based on a aged criteria)
EDIT:
Nope, at least in the eden version
query += " AND playCount > 0"

is added with no condition. The watched flag seem to be assumed by the code as it was by me.
(I did not do any of the upgrade and I do not remember how it was in Dharma)

It would also be hard to determine the age of a show... I think the "age" in the text refers to "time since watched".

This discussion should of course be moved somewhere else.