Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Wintersdark - 2012-05-30

Yeah, my needs pretty much require working with Sickbeard. As it stands, having shows get automatically deleted is rather pointless as they'd be immediately downloaded again. Having to log into Sickbeard to manually toggle off specific episodes would really be a pain in the ass - if I was going to do that, I'd just manually delete the files while I was at it.

It's complicated, too, because I absolutely need it to be show specific. I'd say most of the shows I watch I want to keep, it's just a couple news/current events sorts of shows I don't want to keep, and those quasi reality tv contest shows the wife watches (once you know who wins, there's not any point in rewatching the series).

I've no idea how one would put this together though Sad

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - vikjon0 - 2012-05-30

sb does not download the files I delete...

EDIT: and you can absolutely make a file cleaner that work with the SB database, you just have to find somebody that is interested or do it your self.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - HenryFord - 2012-05-30

vikjon0 Wrote:EDIT:
Nope, at least in the eden version
Yap, you were right - the line in the wiki also specifically states "(...) watched TV Shows (...)" - I just overread that part.

(2012-05-30, 16:22)vikjon0 Wrote: sb does not download the files I delete...
Was about to post the same thing - when I delete a file manually from my harddisk, Sickbeard simply sets the status to "Skipped" and doesn't download it again unless I set it manually to do so...

The thread I posted later posts a mod of the addon (the mod being made vikjon0) which allows show-selection.
Did you even go so far to open the link?
Here is a direct link to the mod:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=132527.

But on another note (and a final one from me on this topic): This has nothing to do with sickbeard in general, please open up a new thread if you want to continue the discussion

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - mdwexford - 2012-05-30

I tried setting up sab/sb/cp yesterday but sb isn't snatching nzb's for me.

From reading the logs it seems to be getting stuck at the waiting 10 seconds to respect nzb matrixs rules and not going any further.

Anyone any idea what could be wrong?

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - vikjon0 - 2012-05-30

try something else then nzb matrix then. The free sickbeard and the w one works better for me anyway.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - xburchartz - 2012-06-18

Is there a way to keep the shows in Sick Beard synchronized with the shows I watch in XBMC? Let me explain this with an example: When I download some shows via Sick Beard, and I decide that one of the shows isn't worth watching, I have to perform 2 actions: delete the show from the XBMC library and harddrive (possible within XBMC) and delete the show within Sick Beard.

My question: could it be possible to make an addon or script or function that is trigered by the delete action in XBMC and therefore deletes the show within Sick Beard? Another possibility may be a function that scans for shows in Sick Beard where 'dir is missing'=TRUE (caused by deletion of the show in XBMC)

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - steve1977 - 2012-06-30

* pls delete post *

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - UnderCoverUZI - 2012-07-01

Anyone else having trouble searching for shows?

Quote:2012-07-01 10:30:24.060000 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-74845 :: JSON-RPC protocol error while accessing BTN API: (-32001, u'Invalid API Key')
2012-07-01 10:30:24.257000 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-74845 :: JSON-RPC protocol error while accessing BTN API: (-32001, u'Invalid API Key')
2012-07-01 10:30:34.066000 SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: JSON-RPC protocol error while accessing BTN API: (-32001, u'Invalid API Key')
2012-07-01 10:33:06.428000 SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Error loading EZRSS URL: (, HTTPError(), ) -
2012-07-01 10:33:07.118000 SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Error loading EZRSS URL: (, HTTPError(), ) -
2012-07-01 10:33:07.489000 SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: JSON-RPC protocol error while accessing BTN API: (-32001, u'Invalid API Key')

Keep getting the same errors while trying to search for any show/episode. Just updated to the latest version and still having an issue. Tried disabling BTN torrent search with no luck either.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - castle607 - 2012-07-01

I have install sickbeard and xbmc on a second machine. I have ran into a problem though. Sickbeard is not updating the library on xbmc. I have checked the settings between the two machines that I have and the only difference that I can see is that the new box that is not working is running a newer version of sickbeard. I have tried both 495 and 496 but neither are working. My older install is version 487 and it is updating fine. When I try to update a show manually sickbeard says it can't connect to xmbc, but when I do a full update it says that it has sent the command but never updates the library. Anyone else had this trouble.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - mattressfish - 2012-07-02

(2012-07-01, 16:36)UnderCoverUZI Wrote: Anyone else having trouble searching for shows?

Quote:2012-07-01 10:30:24.060000 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-74845 :: JSON-RPC protocol error while accessing BTN API: (-32001, u'Invalid API Key')
2012-07-01 10:30:24.257000 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-74845 :: JSON-RPC protocol error while accessing BTN API: (-32001, u'Invalid API Key')
2012-07-01 10:30:34.066000 SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: JSON-RPC protocol error while accessing BTN API: (-32001, u'Invalid API Key')
2012-07-01 10:33:06.428000 SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Error loading EZRSS URL: (, HTTPError(), ) -
2012-07-01 10:33:07.118000 SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Error loading EZRSS URL: (, HTTPError(), ) -
2012-07-01 10:33:07.489000 SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: JSON-RPC protocol error while accessing BTN API: (-32001, u'Invalid API Key')

Keep getting the same errors while trying to search for any show/episode. Just updated to the latest version and still having an issue. Tried disabling BTN torrent search with no luck either.

Have you verified your API key?

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - cable_guy - 2012-07-03

Any chance of a hand please? I added a new show and the episodes are going into my \TVShows\ directory rather than \TVShows\TV Show Name\ any idea why please?

I use Sickbeard's Scan and Process rather than SabtoSickbeard on linux. Thanks in advance!

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - htpc guy - 2012-07-04

(2012-07-03, 21:15)cable_guy Wrote: Any chance of a hand please? I added a new show and the episodes are going into my \TVShows\ directory rather than \TVShows\TV Show Name\ any idea why please?

I use Sickbeard's Scan and Process rather than SabtoSickbeard on linux. Thanks in advance!

When you create a show you must click the button for Season Folders. I had the same issue when I started using SB.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - cable_guy - 2012-07-04

thanks htpc guy - but that option is checked Huh

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - mwkurt - 2012-07-05

(2012-05-30, 16:20)Wintersdark Wrote: Yeah, my needs pretty much require working with Sickbeard. As it stands, having shows get automatically deleted is rather pointless as they'd be immediately downloaded again. Having to log into Sickbeard to manually toggle off specific episodes would really be a pain in the ass - if I was going to do that, I'd just manually delete the files while I was at it.

It's complicated, too, because I absolutely need it to be show specific. I'd say most of the shows I watch I want to keep, it's just a couple news/current events sorts of shows I don't want to keep, and those quasi reality tv contest shows the wife watches (once you know who wins, there's not any point in rewatching the series).

I've no idea how one would put this together though Sad

You can use "Belvedere" to delete your programs for you based on age and it can be pointed to certain directories. Criteria can be based on the suffix of a file (i.e. *.mkv, *.avi) etc. It can be run in the background or be made to start, complete tasks and close.

http://lifehacker.com/341950/belvedere-automates-your-self+cleaning-pc

Mark

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - cable_guy - 2012-07-18

(2012-07-04, 21:36)cable_guy Wrote: thanks htpc guy - but that option is checked Huh

can anyone help me please?

All of my new TV shows are having the folder created correctly by SB e.g. \TV Shows\TVShowName and with the season folders option checked, they're being downloaded to \TV Shows\TVEpisode.avi what am I doing wrong?