Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

Real Proper - Pr.Sinister - 2010-04-10

I am not sure how you would even implement this or if it is worth it since it doesn't
really happen THAT often but here goes :

There's a bunch of release groups out there that always mess up their releases.

IMMERSE are the kings of fuck ups. RED are a few spots behind (They start releasing
a show and stop in the middle of the season)... Anyway...

IMMERSE released Spartacus.Blood.and.Sand.S01E12.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE
and it was of course nuked.

RED then released Spartacus.Blood.and.Sand.S01E12.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-RED
This was downloaded by Sick Beard but then guess what? It actually was last
week's episode.

So now there is Spartacus.Blood.and.Sand.S01E12.REAL.PROPER.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION

Of course Sick Beard is no longer looking for a proper since it has one...

I dunno if you think it is even worth implementing a case for this as it is way
less frequent than regular propers.

-Pr.

- EMK0 - 2010-04-10

Pr.Sinister Wrote:I am not sure how you would even implement this or if it is worth it since it doesn't
really happen THAT often but here goes :

There's a bunch of release groups out there that always mess up their releases.

IMMERSE are the kings of fuck ups. RED are a few spots behind (They start releasing
a show and stop in the middle of the season)... Anyway...

IMMERSE released Spartacus.Blood.and.Sand.S01E12.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE
and it was of course nuked.

RED then released Spartacus.Blood.and.Sand.S01E12.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-RED
This was downloaded by Sick Beard but then guess what? It actually was last
week's episode.

So now there is Spartacus.Blood.and.Sand.S01E12.REAL.PROPER.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION

Of course Sick Beard is no longer looking for a proper since it has one...

I dunno if you think it is even worth implementing a case for this as it is way
less frequent than regular propers.

-Pr.

i have seen this before REALLY.REAL.PROPER

- Freek - 2010-04-10

midgetspy Wrote:Hm that's actually a good idea, I'll try it for alpha2.

Did you want me to raise a ticket for it?

I've just got another idea that I can't see on your list so lets see what you make of it.

Have an option on a per show basis to specify a different search string other than the default. eg, The CSI-NY show is listed in TVDB as "CSI:NY" but it's posted as "CSi New York" so it's never found by sickbeard. so in essence allow us to have 2 variables, one for TVDB searches and a different one for the NZB searches.

Does that make sense??Rofl

*Edited* removed Dr Who example as I've just spotted it's a different issue altogether Doh!

- Puweyxil - 2010-04-10

xexe Wrote:I would have agreed with that except I assume the SB blackhole method is all SB and nothing to do with Sab.

I had in fact already upgraded sab to the RC2.

It is not working but the only thing i done was shut SB and sab down, leave for 30 mins and start again. I believe this is a fluke or some server side lockout/timeout as I cant see a way that SB/SAB on debian would be fixed by a reboot.

Will keep an eye on it.
I was having the same issue. nzbs.o*g was giving me an HTML "503: Service temporarily unavailable" error when downloading nzbs and using the black hole. If I cut and paste the URL from the logs into my browser, the download would be fine.

Then I switched from downloading it to the black-hole, to having sickbeard post it directly to SABnzbd, and now it works fine.

When downloading to the black hole, my log looks like this:
Quote:12:02:11 INFO::CP Server Thread-3 :: Downloading episode from http://nzbs.o*g/index.php?action=getnzb&[..snip..]
12:02:11 INFO::CP Server Thread-3 :: Downloading an NZB from NZBs.o*g at http://nzbs.o*g/index.php?action=getnzb&[..snip..]
12:02:12 ERROR::CP Server Thread-3 :: Error loading NZBs.o*g URL: (<class 'urllib2.HTTPError'>, HTTPError(), <traceback object at 0x06430878>) - HTTP Error 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable

Where if I immediately switch to posting it SABnzbd it looks like this:
Quote:12:01:27 INFO::CP Server Thread-8 :: Downloading episode from http://nzbs.o*g/index.php?action=getnzb&[..snip..]
12:01:27 INFO::CP Server Thread-8 :: Sending NZB to SABnzbd

Are the double-downloading messages from the first attempt purely informational, or is it actually trying to download the .nzb twice and flipping some anti-hammering logic at nzbs.o*g?

Edit: I started using sickbeard last week around the 1st of the month, and the downloads from nzbs.o*g to the black were working for several days until I started getting the 503 error, which started on the 7th or 8th -- I had not changed either sickbeard or sabnzbd in that time.

- xexe - 2010-04-10

Brilliant that about fits with my timeline as well.

Now that i have sample logs I can use them as a grep guide should isee more issues.

As it stands using SAB rc2 direct it has been constantly working for about 24 hours.

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-04-10

Pr.Sinister Wrote:The backlog search frequency cannot be changed.

Doing it through the GUI or even editing the config.ini file manually has no effect.

It always stays the same.

-Pr.

Pr.Sinister Wrote:I love the new Snatched (Proper) status.

May i suggest a Downloaded (Proper) status?

Just for consistency's sake. Snatched usually means it's in the process of being
downloaded so once Sick Beard knows it had snatched a proper and now it has
just replaced a file that was proper'd, it should assume that's the one.

Of course, it should only do that when it knows it snatched a proper. If not, then
all the Web DL versions i get a day or two later would be considered Propers by
Sick Beard.

-Pr.

Any thoughts on this?

- circle_ - 2010-04-12

I'm positive I already know the answer to this but I'm going to ask anyway..

Is there anyway to check if a download will be passworded before downloading it? I'm finding an increasing number of passworded rar files in my downloads. Especially for Parks and Recreation.
Also the same for hardcoded subs? Most of my Community downloads that sickbeard finds have hardcoded Dutch subs.

- kricker - 2010-04-12

circle_ Wrote:..I'm finding an increasing number of passworded rar files in my downloads. Especially for Parks and Recreation.
Also the same for hardcoded subs? Most of my Community downloads that sickbeard finds have hardcoded Dutch subs.
Hmm that's odd. I haven't had either problem with either of those two shows. What search provider is it pulling those from?

- circle_ - 2010-04-12

kricker Wrote:Hmm that's odd. I haven't had either problem with either of those two shows. What search provider is it pulling those from?

Newzbin. I have NZBs.org set up too but I think sickbeard searches Newzbin first. S02E05 S02E10 and S02E13 of Parks and Rec all came up with passwords. There were a couple more I can't remember the episode though. If I ask sickbeard to search again I think it just finds the same episode each time.
I managed to find different rips of E05 and E10 when searching myself but I've downloaded E13 3 times all passworded. I tend to look for files between 700mb and 1gb.

- kricker - 2010-04-12

You can change the search provider order used in the configuration screen. I know I've had one corrupt Parks and Rec file and maybe it was a password protected file. It was too long ago to remember too clearly.

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-04-12

circle_ Wrote:Newzbin. I have NZBs.org set up too but I think sickbeard searches Newzbin first. S02E05 S02E10 and S02E13 of Parks and Rec all came up with passwords. There were a couple more I can't remember the episode though. If I ask sickbeard to search again I think it just finds the same episode each time.
I managed to find different rips of E05 and E10 when searching myself but I've downloaded E13 3 times all passworded. I tend to look for files between 700mb and 1gb.

Are you positive they are passworded? Meaning you tried to unrar them yourself with WinRAR? I've had SABnzbd+ tell me many times that my download was corrupted or passworded and when trying to unrar them manually, they work just fine.

-Pr.

- circle_ - 2010-04-12

Pr.Sinister Wrote:Are you positive they are passworded? Meaning you tried to unrar them yourself with WinRAR? I've had SABnzbd+ tell me many times that my download was corrupted or passworded and when trying to unrar them manually, they work just fine.

-Pr.

Yep tried them myself after SABnzbd+ told me it couldn't unpack them. They're the ones that include a URL file called "Click here to get your password" and it sends you to a survey site.

Its rather annoying. I don't know if its possible for SickBeard to check before downloading (pretty positive it can't be done) but if not it would be handy if SickBeard had a "re-download" option where it checked what was previously downloaded for that episode then searched for a different nzb.

Ended vs. Continuing - Pr.Sinister - 2010-04-12

Hi midgetspy...

What can i do to generate a useful log for you to see what's wrong with the
Ended vs Continuing status?

Right now, Nip/Tuck's status has been Ended on TheTVDB for a while now and
it still isn't updated in Sick Beard.

Also, Underbelly used to be marked as ended but a new season just started so
i switched it to Continuing... Will Sick Beard update it to continuing? If so, when
is it supposed to do it?

- Flain - 2010-04-12

Passworded files were the one downside to newzbin. For some silly reason they allowed them to be posted. Most of the time (but not always) you can get the password by reading the comments on that particular post. Still annoying as you have to then unpack manually.

Post-Processing - Pr.Sinister - 2010-04-12

Code:
The.Pacific.pt.v.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse

Loading config from C:\SABnzbdScripts\autoProcessTV.cfg
Processing folder E:\Downloads\~TV\Process\The.Pacific.pt.v.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse

Auto processing file: E:\Downloads\~TV\Process\The.Pacific.pt.v.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse\the.pacific.pt.v.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.mkv (E:\Downloads\~TV\Process\The.Pacific.pt.v.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse)

Processing file E:\Downloads\~TV\Process\The.Pacific.pt.v.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse\the.pacific.pt.v.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.mkv (with folder name The.Pacific.pt.v.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse and NZB name None)

Attempting to parse name E:\Downloads\~TV\Process\The.Pacific.pt.v.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse\the.pacific.pt.v.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.mkv

Unable to parse the filename E:\Downloads\~TV\Process\The.Pacific.pt.v.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse\the.pacific.pt.v.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.mkv into a valid episode

Attempting to parse name The.Pacific.pt.v.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse

Unable to parse the filename The.Pacific.pt.v.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse into a valid episode

Unable to figure out what this episode is, giving up