Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- tinybilbo - 2010-04-24

midgetspy Wrote:Man you guys really like your status indicators to say 100%... I have rejected this feature request a number of times because it does absolutely nothing except makes the number higher. It's possible I'll do it eventually but because I think it's pointless it likely won't be for a long time :0)

Hi Midgetspy,

Thank you for SickBeard which I have just started using, I absolutely love it...
I was using a rss tvNZB feed webpage before tvNZB went down, which forced to search for a replacement, and I'm glad it did because this is far superior.

Not wanting to disagree with your above statement Smile
But I also would'nt mind a way to eliminate seasons (or episodes) from the status.
Not because I like it to say 100%!!!, but because I watch and delete seasons (when finished) and if the indicator does'nt say 100%, I don't know if I've got episodes (or whole watched seasons) missing.
This would have really helped on 1st time setup of this program, when I added over 50 shows and had to go into each show manually, that was'nt full to check whether I really had episodes (or just watched seasons) missing.
I have checked each show manually now, but a way to not include a season in the status of the show would have saved me some time. The only other problem is that with so many shows (and growing), that from time to time I will end up rechecking them because I will forget what I've already checked!
A watched flag for an episode, that excluded it from the status would work nicely.

However this is a much faster process than it was before when I just relied on checking the show in explorer and SickBeard flagged loads of episodes that I did'nt realise were missing... So thanks again.

Also is your IRC channel working? (as listed in the 1st post). I went to it to ask a question but got a bit lonely being by myself Smile

Does any know the irc channel for tvbinz.net?

Thanks

- EMK0 - 2010-04-24

can someone explain how to not get blu-ray and webdl ? i really only want x264 hdtv 720p tv shows. For example it got flash forwarerds episode 17 and it was fine now today it also downloaded the webdl which i really don't need and is a big waste of bandwidth.

Search providers - jnewman33 - 2010-04-24

Nick,

Thanks for the suggestion. I should have mentioned that I have been member of newzbin for over 6 years. As you are probably well aware with the recent legal developments newzbin is no longer a viable resource for tv related nzbs.

My first question still stands and any info would be greatly appreciated.

Nick8888 Wrote:try newzbin.com - sign up is open now.

- jcalton88 - 2010-04-25

jnewman33 Wrote:Nick,

Thanks for the suggestion. I should have mentioned that I have been member of newzbin for over 6 years. As you are probably well aware with the recent legal developments newzbin is no longer a viable resource for tv related nzbs.

My first question still stands and any info would be greatly appreciated.

TVbinz is a private community, and is invite only.

NZBs.org is a pretty good indexing site to use, and although midgetspy doesn't agree, nzbmatrix is also a good community, but for VIP it is $10 for lifetime. The Downside to NZBmatrix is the api is new and a lot of bugs and kinks are being worked out. It still works pretty good though.

Search providers - jnewman33 - 2010-04-25

jcalton88 Wrote:TVbinz is a private community, and is invite only.

NZBs.org is a pretty good indexing site to use, and although midgetspy doesn't agree, nzbmatrix is also a good community, but for VIP it is $10 for lifetime. The Downside to NZBmatrix is the api is new and a lot of bugs and kinks are being worked out. It still works pretty good though.

Jcalton88-

Thanks for the info. I did already VIP with nzbmatrix and registered with the others. These options are working for now. I continue to be interested in the the other option but know better than to ask for an invite. Still hoping though Smile

Thanks again,

James

Show for the exception list - Pr.Sinister - 2010-04-26

Here's a show for the exception list but it's a bit tricky...

Underbelly Season 1 was scene released under Underbelly S01E??
Underbelly Season 2 was scene released under Underbelly : A Tale of Two Cities S02E??
Underbelly Season 3 is currently being released as Underbelly : The Green Mile S03E??

Right now, i have to download it manually because Sick Beard doesn't find it,
rename the file without the green mile portion and manual post-process or else
it doesn't work.

Code:
Underbelly The Golden Mile S03E04 Fall Guy Fall Guy 720p HDTV x264 BWB

Loading config from C:\SABnzbdScripts\autoProcessTV.cfg
Processing folder E:\Downloads\~TV\Underbelly The Golden Mile S03E04 Fall Guy Fall Guy 720p HDTV x264 BWB

Auto processing file: E:\Downloads\~TV\Underbelly The Golden Mile S03E04 Fall Guy Fall Guy 720p HDTV x264 BWB\underbelly.the.golden.mile.s03e04.fall.guy.720p.hdtv.x264-bwb.mkv (E:\Downloads\~TV\Underbelly The Golden Mile S03E04 Fall Guy Fall Guy 720p HDTV x264 BWB)

Processing file E:\Downloads\~TV\Underbelly The Golden Mile S03E04 Fall Guy Fall Guy 720p HDTV x264 BWB\underbelly.the.golden.mile.s03e04.fall.guy.720p.hdtv.x264-bwb.mkv (with folder name Underbelly The Golden Mile S03E04 Fall Guy Fall Guy 720p HDTV x264 BWB and NZB name None)

Attempting to parse name E:\Downloads\~TV\Underbelly The Golden Mile S03E04 Fall Guy Fall Guy 720p HDTV x264 BWB\underbelly.the.golden.mile.s03e04.fall.guy.720p.hdtv.x264-bwb.mkv

TVDB didn't respond, trying to look up the show in the DB instead: Show-name search returned zero results (cannot find show on TVDB)

Attempting to parse name Underbelly The Golden Mile S03E04 Fall Guy Fall Guy 720p HDTV x264 BWB

TVDB didn't respond, trying to look up the show in the DB instead: Show-name search returned zero results (cannot find show on TVDB)

The episode doesn't match a show in my list - bad naming?

Processing failed for E:\Downloads\~TV\Underbelly The Golden Mile S03E04 Fall Guy Fall Guy 720p HDTV x264 BWB\underbelly.the.golden.mile.s03e04.fall.guy.720p.hdtv.x264-bwb.mkv

- Bobb25 - 2010-04-26

tinybilbo Wrote:Hi Midgetspy,

Thank you for SickBeard which I have just started using, I absolutely love it...
I was using a rss tvNZB feed webpage before tvNZB went down, which forced to search for a replacement, and I'm glad it did because this is far superior.

I learned of Sickbeard from the very same sequence of events! I just want to say: WOW! This truly is one of the most user friendly, useful and intuitive applications i have ever used. Sickbeard definately gets my vote for App of the year!

- hitman - 2010-04-26

Like some of the other folk here, I also came across Sickbeard after the demise of tvnzb. Wish I had come across this sooner as it would have saved me a lot of time in searching and developing (and now retirement) of my own automatic script.

Good work midgetspy, and looking forward to any enhancements, although it runs fine for me as it is.

- ECEC - 2010-04-26

Finally got around to setting up Sickbeard to do all the post-processing. Everything worked great! It's neat having everything automatically update for you.

One request: can we have the option to not have the episode name? Or maybe just take the system that SAB has and use that for specifying naming schemes.

Thanks again for an awesome piece of software!

- midgetspy - 2010-04-26

ECEC Wrote:Finally got around to setting up Sickbeard to do all the post-processing. Everything worked great! It's neat having everything automatically update for you.

One request: can we have the option to not have the episode name? Or maybe just take the system that SAB has and use that for specifying naming schemes.

Thanks again for an awesome piece of software!

I think that's already done in alpha2 (which will become master sometime soonish).

- setTopbox - 2010-04-27

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me out?

I'm trying to pass nzb's to sabnzbd, (blackhole works fine) but I get this error after I search for an episode:

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 660, in respond
  File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyo", line 193, in __call__
  File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyo", line 25, in __call__
  File "sickbeard\webserve.pyo", line 1188, in searchEpisode
  File "sickbeard\search.pyo", line 66, in snatchEpisode
  File "sickbeard\sab.pyo", line 64, in sendNZB
  File "urllib.pyo", line 87, in urlopen
  File "urllib.pyo", line 206, in open
  File "urllib.pyo", line 334, in open_http
  File "httplib.pyo", line 1008, in __init__
  File "httplib.pyo", line 656, in __init__
  File "httplib.pyo", line 673, in _set_hostport
InvalidURL: nonnumeric port: ''

This is repeatable ie. not random. The sabznbd address in SB
is http://localhost:8080/sabnzbd/ with correct API key etc.

thanks!

- Nick8888 - 2010-04-27

does your config.ini read:

Code:
sab_host = localhost:8080

- midgetspy - 2010-04-27

Quote:Address of your SABnzbd server (IP:port, eg. 192.168.1.100:8080)

Heh I've had a bunch of people do that exact same thing, even with an example directly inside the config page... I'm not sure what else I can do. Maybe I will put in a manual check and reject anything that starts with http:// I guess.

- setTopbox - 2010-04-27

Oh. got it. thanks.
midgetspy: I guess I didn't read the example in the web interface close enough. I guess I'm just accustom to putting "http" into web forms. Smile

- setTopbox - 2010-04-27

One more question please. SB isn't passing the tv category to sabnzbd (even if I manually specify "tv" in the config page). Is there something I should I should look for?

thanks.

I'm using sabnzbd 0.5RC6, SB Build 446.