Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- medicineuk - 2010-04-30

Anyone know if your meant to setup unpacking in SABnzbd+ or if Sick Beard will do this automatically in post processing.

- ECEC - 2010-04-30

medicineuk Wrote:Anyone know if your meant to setup unpacking in SABnzbd+ or if Sick Beard will do this automatically in post processing.

By default, SAB will unpack everything for you. Once SAB extracts everything to the folder you specified, Sickbeard will then rename/move and update libraries.

What could cause post-processing to fail? It's happened twice so far, once with The Pacific (and I just assumed it was that weird "Part VII" naming system) and again with 30 Rock. The files are left in the folders they were created in.

- efty.edge - 2010-04-30

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me if SBA also work for german TV-Shows ...

Thanx
Efty

- midgetspy - 2010-04-30

Pr.Sinister Wrote:Here's a show for the exception list but it's a bit tricky...

Underbelly Season 1 was scene released under Underbelly S01E??
Underbelly Season 2 was scene released under Underbelly : A Tale of Two Cities S02E??
Underbelly Season 3 is currently being released as Underbelly : The Green Mile S03E??

Right now, i have to download it manually because Sick Beard doesn't find it,
rename the file without the green mile portion and manual post-process or else
it doesn't work.

Yeah there is no mechanism for me to fix that show as it is, you'll just have to do that one manually unfortunately.

Arteekay Wrote:I'm one of those users that has banners rather than posters set, so the banners get squished into a poster sized image on the upcoming episodes tab.

Now, i know you've rejected fixing this already, and I was considering just writing a stylish script to adjust it, but thought I'd ask if you'd consider using the season posters rather than the show poster, current season image if available or allseason if not, falling back onto it's current behavior of displaying the show's poster if nothing else is available.

This would fix the squished pic problem, as well as possibly display the correct season thumb.

I do plan to add banner support sometime (hopefully soon) so included in this would be fixing the coming episodes page. No point writing a kludge if I'm going to fix the real problem, heh.

Arteekay Wrote:Looks like Flash over at NBZMatrix has eased the API limit to once every 10 seconds as opposed to once every minute

Yep Matt committed this fix immediately after it was posted on the forums :0)

mattressfish Wrote:I installed SB yesterday, did a mass import of my shows (probably 20+ shows). Today there are only 7 shows listed (and 3 of them have ended). It seems that SB lost my shows. Any ideas?

I need more info - does it lose the shows every time you restart? How did you shut it down? Is it always the same shows? What does the log say when you start up?

ECEC Wrote:What could cause post-processing to fail? It's happened twice so far, once with The Pacific (and I just assumed it was that weird "Part VII" naming system) and again with 30 Rock. The files are left in the folders they were created in.

Yes, Part VII will cause it to fail since it can't find season/episode info. 30 Rock I dunno, that should work fine. There were some post processing improvements in alpha2 which was merged to master last night, I'd say try with that (it should even work with The Pacific as long as SB downloaded it in the first place).

efty.edge Wrote:Can anyone please tell me if SBA also work for german TV-Shows ...

Probably not... it forces the TVDB searches to english for now.

Also thanks for the kind words everybody, I'm glad you guys like the app. And special thanks to the people who have sent donations, I really appreciate it!

- ECEC - 2010-04-30

midgetspy Wrote:Yes, Part VII will cause it to fail since it can't find season/episode info. 30 Rock I dunno, that should work fine. There were some post processing improvements in alpha2 which was merged to master last night, I'd say try with that (it should even work with The Pacific as long as SB downloaded it in the first place).

Cool, I just grabbed 449 and we'll see if I have any more issues. I really like the improvements (log files via the web app, improved naming scheme etc) by the way. Excellent work!

I have some episodes that never move from Snatched or Snatched (Proper) to Downloaded, even though the file exists and I've re-scanned the files for that show. The log doesn't really show anything:

Code:
Apr-30 14:49:12 INFO     SHOWQUEUE :: Finished performing a task
Apr-30 14:49:09 INFO     QUEUE-REFRESH :: 84024: Writing NFOs for all episodes
Apr-30 14:48:56 INFO     QUEUE-REFRESH :: 84024: Loading all episodes from the show directory Z:\TV Shows\Flashforward
Apr-30 14:48:56 INFO     CP Server Thread-11 :: 84024: Displaying all episodes from the database
Apr-30 14:48:56 INFO     QUEUE-REFRESH :: 84024: Loading all episodes with a location from the database
Apr-30 14:48:56 INFO     QUEUE-REFRESH :: Performing refresh on FlashForward

This isn't related to Sickbeard, but does anyone know why none of the NZB providers I've looked at has Flashforward S01E14? It's been in my "Coming Episodes" screen for weeks now.

Edit: One more thing before I forget. I added a new show (Happy Town) and it found the file, added it to SAB, and then did all the post processing. The only issue is that it didn't create the Series folder, I just wound up with z:\Season 01\*files* instead of z:\TV Shows\Happy Town\Season 01\*files*. Have I missed a config switch somewhere?

- medicineuk - 2010-04-30

Hi all I'm trying to manually process a file and I'm getting this error

Moving from /volume1/video/tv/filename.avi to /Volume1/video/TV Shows/Show Name/
Unable to move the file: [Errno 28] No space left on device
Processing failed for /volume1/video/tv/filename.avi

Any ideas? the drive still has loads of space Huh

- Fox_Spy - 2010-05-01

Not sure if this has been covered, I fell behind on the thread before the outage and just discovered that my account got wiped as a result of the outage, so clearly I've been checking often. Anyway, is there a way to refresh specific episodes or seasons. Like for Modern Marvels or The Daily Show, I don't want to refresh the whole thing because there are 15 seasons and it takes forever. I'd like to just select the 4 episodes I added for the week, hit refresh, and be done. Is this currently an option and I'm not seeing it or can it be added as an option? And yes, I realize I could dump them in the Sickbeard download directory and it would scan them in no problem, but I like having the Daily Show eps named with the date in them.

- steve1977 - 2010-05-01

stgarf Wrote:Midgetspy, or anyone else.... Is there anything like sick beard for movies? Because Sick Beard rocks, if there was something like this for movies, than well I'd be complete.

This would indeed be amazing!!! Not sure how this could work, but one idea would be to take the all-time-box office as starting point. This can be found on:

http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltimegross?region=world-wide
http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltimegross
http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltimegross?region=non-us

As soon as a movie makes it to the list and NZB is available in a specific quality, it could start the download.

Thoughts?

- Phokus - 2010-05-01

edit: nevermind

- mra6368 - 2010-05-02

I just ran sickbeard.py but get nothing
I am a complete newbie to thisHuh

- ClayM - 2010-05-03

Any idea what's going on here?

Trying to process an episode of Doctor Who...

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/mnt/data/apps/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "/mnt/data/apps/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/mnt/data/apps/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/mnt/data/apps/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 668, in processEpisode
result = processTV.processDir(dir, nzbName)
File "/mnt/data/apps/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/processTV.py", line 183, in processDir
result = processFile(curFile, dirName)
File "/mnt/data/apps/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/processTV.py", line 347, in processFile
tvdb_id = showInfo[0]
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

- generator - 2010-05-03

I've just downloaded the newest version and I noticed this in the commits:

"Added iphone css from Gus ".

To me, this reads iPhone skin Big Grin ! But this doesn't seem to be the case. Am I missing something?

- sumofatguy - 2010-05-03

generator Wrote:I've just downloaded the newest version and I noticed this in the commits:

"Added iphone css from Gus ".

To me, this reads iPhone skin Big Grin ! But this doesn't seem to be the case. Am I missing something?

it's not really a skin per-se... it just sets the max width to 480px so you don't have to do any sideways scrolling on your phone

- mattressfish - 2010-05-03

midgetspy Wrote:
mattressfish Wrote:I installed SB yesterday, did a mass import of my shows (probably 20+ shows). Today there are only 7 shows listed (and 3 of them have ended). It seems that SB lost my shows. Any ideas?
I need more info - does it lose the shows every time you restart? How did you shut it down? Is it always the same shows? What does the log say when you start up?

I have sickbeard running as a service on my server. I did a graceful shutdown yesterday. When I started it up, some of my shows were missing. The one I was specifically looking for has been gone every time the machine restarts. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the log file has updated since 4/27. Suggestions?

- Zodiak - 2010-05-03

are you sure the service has sufficient permissions?

i.e. does it run as root?