Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- mattressfish - 2010-06-01

So I finally got around to setting up SB to run from source. I followed the install instructions on sb.com, and I now see the following warning:

Code:
C:\Python26\lib\site-packages\Cheetah\Compiler.py:1509: UserWarning:
You don't have the C version of NameMapper installed! I'm disabling Cheetah's us
eStackFrames option as it is painfully slow with the Python version of NameMappe
r. You should get a copy of Cheetah with the compiled C version of NameMapper.
  "\nYou don't have the C version of NameMapper installed! "

What do I need to do?

- midgetspy - 2010-06-01

Nothing, just ignore it.

- HarryRosen - 2010-06-01

Is there a way to run the souce on a whs as a service?

- no1knows - 2010-06-02

I am running the source on a Fedora box. It's working really well.

One issue - it doesn't pick up episodes in Season Folders. I have enabled Season Folders in the config.

It picks up the episodes in the root directory fine.

My season folders are:

Show/Season 1
Show/Season 2
etc.

Am I missing something?

- midgetspy - 2010-06-02

Currently you need to enable season folders in the show edit page. Soon that won't be necessary.

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-06-02

midgetspy Wrote:If anybody is feeling adventurous, the newqualities branch is getting semi-stable so if anybody wants to play with it I'd appreciate the help with testing. Advanced users only please, this is horrendously untested code.

You can use "git checkout newqualities" to switch branches or download the branch code straight from github (http://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/zipball/newqualities). Back up your sickbeard.db/config.ini before you switch.

A quick description of the changes:

Please post your experiences/problems here or log bugs on google code, but be sure to clearly state that you're using the newqualities branch. Again I want to reiterate that there are sections of this code that have literally never been executed, this is very much an untested branch. If you have problems you can also come on irc (irc://irc.freenode.net/sickbeard).

This is great! That's really the last MAJOR change i was waiting for after the
single show update!

Anyway, word of warning to those with lots of TV Shows and Episodes, the
schema change took 50 minutes on my Core i5 server to upgrade the database.

midgetspy : When going to Config | General, i get this traceback :

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\SickBeardQL\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "C:\SickBeardQL\cherrypy\lib\encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\SickBeardQL\cherrypy\_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "C:\SickBeardQL\sickbeard\webserve.py", line 414, in index
    return _munge(t)
  File "C:\SickBeardQL\sickbeard\webserve.py", line 118, in _munge
    return unicode(string).encode('ascii', 'xmlcharrefreplace')
  File "C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python26\site-packages\Cheetah\Template.py", line 1010, in __unicode__
    return getattr(self, mainMethName)()
  File "_SickBeardQL_data_interfaces_default_config_general_tmpl.py", line 302, in respond
NotFound: cannot find 'common'

Custom Quality - Pr.Sinister - 2010-06-02

When using custom quality, it would be nice to have the selections listed
somewhere on the show page without having to edit it to see what settings
it is at.

Also, is there something wrong/missing in the CSS as all links are now underlined
instead of just a:hover like before...

-Pr.

- midgetspy - 2010-06-02

The CSS change was intentional, people kept not realizing that the links were actually links. If somebody can come up with a better text decoration I'm all for it. That error is fixed, I'll add the display in the show page soon.

- mattressfish - 2010-06-02

HarryRosen Wrote:Is there a way to run the souce on a whs as a service?

I run it as a service now. i used this.

- HarryRosen - 2010-06-02

Can you run the sickbeard.py in that? I have the exe setup, but didn't try the py file from the source

- mattressfish - 2010-06-02

HarryRosen Wrote:Can you run the sickbeard.py in that? I have the exe setup, but didn't try the py file from the source
Yes. You'll point the 'service' at python.exe. Then add application parameters to include the sickbeard.py script.

- tvdb-scott - 2010-06-02

One of the TheTVDB mods has Sick Beard running on his Lime Tech unRaid server. That's a really cool combination. Smile He's writing up instructions on it.

- Mrkennedy - 2010-06-02

With Newzbin back up and running (same accounts and credit) does anyone know if it still works with SB?

- midgetspy - 2010-06-02

If TV reports start coming out reliably and the API starts working I will add it back in.

- HarryRosen - 2010-06-02

Nice going to try it out