Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- midgetspy - 2010-06-10

mattressfish Wrote:Assuming that you're talking to me...

1. I have Custom quality set. Initial is set to SD TV and 720P TV. Redownload is set to 720P TV.

2. Not sure where to find that. I did a search for sickbeard.log and came up with nothing.

3. Not sure what you mean by report, but here is a successful search of NZBMatrix...

Just pastebin the whole log or attach it to an issue on google code.

Sinister: Yeah that's a known issue, I just haven't looked into it yet.

- mwkurt - 2010-06-10

I am still using Alpha Build 449 and I think I have developed a problem. The problem so far is with the series Justified. It found the episode fine and downloaded the nzb file for SAB to download the series. The problem is with the post processing. All of the sudden it seem that Sick Beard is looking for a season folder with the name "Justified.Season 1" rather than just the "Season 1". I don't know why as it had been been putting the episodes in the "Saeson 1" folder up until today. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark

- midgetspy - 2010-06-10

Not that this would fix your problem, but 449 is ancient, there have been hundreds of changes & fixes since then... I'd recommend you upgrade.

About the problem I have no idea, except that if you haven't changed SB and its behavior has "suddenly" changed then it's probably not SB's fault. Post a log and I can take a look.

Just updated a couple of minutes ago, backlog is still broken. - speedkills - 2010-06-10

I just added a new show to SickBeard, Treme, and set all of season 1 as wanted.

Here is the search it generated:
http://services.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=me&term=%22Treme.S01%22&apikey=myKey&subcat=6%2C41&age=400&english=1&page=download

If I change the section Treme.S01 to just Treme many episodes are returned. I'm not sure if the search strings are metadata driven from the db or generated in code, if they are based on parameters in the sql database I could fix them up and send you the results, otherwise I'm not of much use.

- midgetspy - 2010-06-10

It's the quotes causing the problem, I tried pushing a fix just now.

- Kode - 2010-06-10

mattressfish Wrote:Assuming that you're talking to me...

1. I have Custom quality set. Initial is set to SD TV and 720P TV. Redownload is set to 720P TV.

2. Not sure where to find that. I did a search for sickbeard.log and came up with nothing.

3. Not sure what you mean by report, but here is a successful search of NZBMatrix...

You can find the log in your sickbeard folder under Logs

- mattressfish - 2010-06-10

Kode Wrote:You can find the log in your sickbeard folder under Logs

Well, that would have been obvious. However, I don't have a logs folder. And I did a search for sickbeard.log...

- mwkurt - 2010-06-10

Thanks Midgetspy, I just deleted the show and readded and it seems to have fixed the problem. I wanted to go to the latest Rev, but after reading some of the problems with it, I am a bit hesitant. Namely, not picking up NZBs doing a regular search but seeing them when a manual search is triggered. Is that still a problem?

Thanks,
Mark

- speedkills - 2010-06-10

The latest update (removing the quotes) fixed nzbMatrix for me Big Grin

- obergeru - 2010-06-10

Im only following the binary releases so maybe this is already in place in the GIT hub.
But now that newzbin (v2) is online again, will it be reimplemented in sickbeard?

- midgetspy - 2010-06-11

Newzbin support was requested earlier, read back. Short answer: in a while.

- SofaKng - 2010-06-11

Is it normal to constantly see a bunch of these messages in the log?
Quote:2010-06-11 03:41:45.607000 QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to add TVRage info: Show is already in database, not adding the TVRage info
2010-06-11 03:42:07.295000 QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to add TVRage info: Show is already in database, not adding the TVRage info
2010-06-11 03:42:16.795000 QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to add TVRage info: TVRage has malformed data, unable to update the show
2010-06-11 03:42:37.623000 QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to add TVRage info: Show is already in database, not adding the TVRage info

Also, I'm having a problem with SABnzbd and "Restarting crashed urlgrabber" messages even after clearing out the cache but I think it might be more related to SABnzbd... (but it didn't start happening until I upgraded Sickbeard oddly enough)

- circle_ - 2010-06-11

Hi all,

Previously had sickbeard + sabnzb working nicely on my htpc but recently got myself a NAS and have set both up there instead. Both programs are working fine except i've failed to set up the post processing correctly. SB sends SAB my nzb files fine but after they're downloaded I'm not entirely sure whats going on with the post processing. Unfortunately I dont have either on my htpc to see how I had it set up before. Heres what I've got:

Folder for SAB to download to: /home/Public/eDownloader/TVShows
Folder for sickbeard to put files after processing (all my tv show media): /home/Public/TV Shows

In Sickbeard:
NZB Action - SABnzb
Category - /home/Public/eDownloader/TVShows

In SAB:
Completed Download folder - /home/Public/eDownloader/TVShows
Post Processing scripts folder - /home/epkg/usr/local/share/sickbeard/autoProcessTV
TV Category - /home/Public/TV Shows
Sorting - disabled

Right now my files are ending up in /home/Public/TV Shows which is correct but it looks like sab is extracting them there and sickbeard isn't proccessing them because they're not being put into the correct show folder. E.G a south park episode ended up in /home/Public/TV Shows/South.Park.S14E05.200/ Instead of /home/Public/TV Shows/South Park/Season 14/

I'm sure it just a setting i've done wrong but I cant figure out which.
Hope this isn't too confusing.

- midgetspy - 2010-06-11

Did you really mean that your category is "/home/Public/eDownloader/TVShows"? That's probably your problem if so, cause I doubt you have a category named "/home/Public/eDownloader/TVShows" in SAB. Check your history and see if the script is even being run. For where SAB is downloading I'd suggest trying their forums since that's nothing to do with SB.

And restarting crashed urlgrabber is a known SAB bug, they said it'd be fixed in 0.5.3.

- circle_ - 2010-06-11

midgetspy Wrote:Did you really mean that your category is "/home/Public/eDownloader/TVShows"? That's probably your problem if so, cause I doubt you have a category named "/home/Public/eDownloader/TVShows" in SAB. Check your history and see if the script is even being run. For where SAB is downloading I'd suggest trying their forums since that's nothing to do with SB.

And restarting crashed urlgrabber is a known SAB bug, they said it'd be fixed in 0.5.3.

Sorry category is tv in sickbeard. then the tv category in sab has /home/Public/eDownloader/TVShows in the folder/path column.

pastebin of the end of my sab log: http://pastebin.com/j5SjyFFz

I dont see why i should ask in sab forums cause its the sickbeard post processing i'm trying to run. I'm sure they'd do they same thing and tell me to come post here. :/