Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- flamez - 2010-06-13

steve1977 Wrote:Thanks. Did you try to add any shows? "ongoing operations" work, but I cannot add any new shows anymore. There was someone else a couple of posts back who had the same error "Errno 28 - no space left on device".

Ok just tested adding a new Tv Series to Sickbeard and it worked just fine.

- steve1977 - 2010-06-13

flamez Wrote:Ok just tested adding a new Tv Series to Sickbeard and it worked just fine.

Ok, just found comments online that I need to recreate my cache folder to change this. Any idea where the cache folder is located and what it is called...

- flamez - 2010-06-13

steve1977 Wrote:Ok, just found comments online that I need to recreate my cache folder to change this. Any idea where the cache folder is located and what it is called...

Cache folder for sickbeard is located in the sickbeard folder its self.

- steve1977 - 2010-06-13

flamez Wrote:Cache folder for sickbeard is located in the sickbeard folder its self.

What's the name? Is it \Sick-Beard\sickbeard\cache?

Thanks for your help!!!

- flamez - 2010-06-13

steve1977 Wrote:What's the name? Is it \Sick-Beard\sickbeard\cache?

Thanks for your help!!!

These are my locations on my NAS

\NAS\disk1\sickbeard\cache

I hope thats the right one and sabnzbd has a cache folder as well located in

\NAS\disk1\sabnzbd\downloads\cache

BTW have you considered a start from a fresh copy of the latest Sickbeard Master? I had to do that a few builds back to correct some issuses i was having.

- steve1977 - 2010-06-13

flamez Wrote:BTW have you considered a start from a fresh copy of the latest Sickbeard Master? I had to do that a few builds back to correct some issuses i was having.

That's basically what I have done. I only kept "sickbeard.db" and "config.ini". Maybe; I will also delete the "sickbeard.db", but this would probably bring quite a bit of pain...

flamez Wrote:These are my locations on my NAS
\NAS\disk1\sickbeard\cache
I hope thats the right one and sabnzbd has a cache folder as well located in
\NAS\disk1\sabnzbd\downloads\cache

That's interesting. i am also running it from a NAS. My directory structure looks as follows and none of them has a cache folder:

Sickbeard
/share/disk1/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/
/share/disk1/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/autoProcessTV
/share/disk1/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/cherrypy
/share/disk1/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/data
/share/disk1/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/lib
/share/disk1/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/sickbeard

SABNZB+
/share/disk1/.qpkg/SABnzbd+/
/share/disk1/.qpkg/SABnzbd+/bin-utils
/share/disk1/.qpkg/SABnzbd+/cherrypy
/share/disk1/.qpkg/SABnzbd+/interfaces
/share/disk1/.qpkg/SABnzbd+/language
/share/disk1/.qpkg/SABnzbd+/lib
/share/disk1/.qpkg/SABnzbd+/root
/share/disk1/.qpkg/SABnzbd+/sabnzbd

Thanks again for your help!!!

- steve1977 - 2010-06-13

steve1977 Wrote:That's basically what I have done. I only kept "sickbeard.db" and "config.ini". Maybe; I will also delete the "sickbeard.db", but this would probably bring quite a bit of pain...

Now, also deleted "sickbeard.db" and as expected all shows are gone. Unfortunately, I can still not add them back and it remains the error message above (Errno 28, no space). Any thoughts?

- steve1977 - 2010-06-13

steve1977 Wrote:That's basically what I have done. I only kept "sickbeard.db" and "config.ini". Maybe; I will also delete the "sickbeard.db", but this would probably bring quite a bit of pain...

Now, also deleted "sickbeard.db" and as expected all shows are gone. Unfortunately, I can still not add them back and it remains the error message above (Errno 28, no space). Any thoughts?

- midgetspy - 2010-06-13

You can set cache_dir in config.ini to an absolute path... or just clear some space on wherever it is that is full.

- steve1977 - 2010-06-13

midgetspy Wrote:You can set cache_dir in config.ini to an absolute path... or just clear some space on wherever it is that is full.

Currently, it reads "cache_dir = cache" in my config.ini. No clue what is full. The harddisk, on which it is installed has 100s of GB free, so that should not be the bottle neck. What would you suggest me to change the config.ini to?

- midgetspy - 2010-06-13

I'd say put /share/disk1/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/cache/. It is probably it is using your temp folder.

Manual Searches Shouldn't Use Cache or RSS - Pr.Sinister - 2010-06-13

When i tried adding Stanley Park a few days ago, it didn't exist on TheTVDB and
i didn't have time to do it myself so i figured i would wait a bit.

Today while watching World Cup Football, i noticed it was on TheTVDB so i added it.

I then ran a manual search for episode 1 which is 2 days old and it couldn't be
found. It is available on both NZBS.org and NZBMatrix.

Updated to the latest Sick Beard 10 minutes ago and tried the search again.

Still nothing. The log seems to be looking only at the cache and the RSS.

I wonder if that is why some episodes get missed sometimes because they get
released right at a cache update and are then overlooked and the next update.

Anyway, the log doesn't say much but if you add Stanley Park and try a manual
search, you'll see it won't work.

Log : http://pastebin.ca/1882432

-Pr.

NZBMatrix Search API - Pr.Sinister - 2010-06-13

I see the NZBMatrix Search API is offline... So that must be why you use RSS...

- bnevets27 - 2010-06-14

mattressfish Wrote:
bnevets27 Wrote:Is there a way currently to have sickbeard set the ip address of sabnzbd in the config to the ip address that sickbeard is currently running on? Since both are on the same comp. Would like this to change automatically. I'm running them both on unraid (linux) if that matters. Sickbeard is accessed by //tower:port

example:
sickbeards ip is 192.168.1.19
set the ip for sabnzbd to 192.168.1.19 in the config

if sickbeards ip changes to say 192.168.1.21 then update the ip for sabnzbd to 192.168.1.21
Have you tried 'localhost'?

I did try localhost, doesn`t work.

- midgetspy - 2010-06-14

Pr.Sinister Wrote:When i tried adding Stanley Park a few days ago, it didn't exist on TheTVDB and
i didn't have time to do it myself so i figured i would wait a bit.

Today while watching World Cup Football, i noticed it was on TheTVDB so i added it.

I then ran a manual search for episode 1 which is 2 days old and it couldn't be
found. It is available on both NZBS.org and NZBMatrix.

Updated to the latest Sick Beard 10 minutes ago and tried the search again.

Still nothing. The log seems to be looking only at the cache and the RSS.

I wonder if that is why some episodes get missed sometimes because they get
released right at a cache update and are then overlooked and the next update.

Anyway, the log doesn't say much but if you add Stanley Park and try a manual
search, you'll see it won't work.

Log : http://pastebin.ca/1882432

-Pr.

On line 50 of your paste it searches the site directly after checking the cache... for manual and backlog searches it checks both. It only uses the cache exclusively for nightly airing episodes.