Kodi Community Forum
Xperience Special Announcement - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience More (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+----- Thread: Xperience Special Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=64080)

- Cimi - 2009-12-31

sham021 Wrote:Paul is making one for the XBOX, so just wait.Big Grin

Will do Smile amazing
togheter with rapier, it's one of the best skin (rapier absolutely rocks on the xbox, I never had a crash)

- nanny07 - 2009-12-31

I have no idea how to make flag, but thank you to consider my suggestion

Another question: is there the possibility to translate the words in the Panels? If i set the language of xbmc in italian, the panel continue to said "Watch your Movies" or "Listen your Music"
I can do the translation work if u tell where to find all the words

- succo - 2009-12-31

i did an italian translation but didn't submit it as the skin is wip, so just half of the strings are translated (and translatable) right now
anyhow, to translate, copy language/English folder to language/Italian, open language/Italian/strings.xml in a text editor and translate Smile

- nanny07 - 2009-12-31

Thank you succo, in the meantime I had found the file by myself and I have already translated a lot of part in the String.xml

Smile

- Thomss - 2009-12-31

Thanks for all your hard work guys, this skin looks lovely, but I'm having an issue getting it to load on OSX 10.5.8 running the latest stable XBMC "We require skins of 2.1 or higher" or something to that effect when I try to swtich to that skin.
Is there anything I can do to get the skin to load?
tried searching, but I didn't get any useful.
THANKS!

- MarkTaunton - 2009-12-31

Favourites.

Sadly I do not know what keystrokes are what, so I do not know if you can bring up your favourites.

I cannot seem to find favourites apart from adding them of course.

Is there an easy way to goto my favorites?

Maybe favourites should be made into a panel icon.

Right off to work, everyone have a nice New Year

Regards

Mark

- tmc701 - 2009-12-31

MarkTaunton Wrote:Favourites.

Sadly I do not know what keystrokes are what, so I do not know if you can bring up your favourites.

Is there an easy way to goto my favorites?

Easiest way... On the home menu, press down, and a "Favourites" and "Power(?)" will show up.

Or you can also map a key in system/keymaps/keyboard.xml (or whatever interface you use) to invoke the Favourites window. In mine, I put it on 6 (cheap remote)
i.e.
<six>XBMC.ActivateWindow(favourites)</six>

You can then call up the favourites window from just about anywhere.

- rowan - 2009-12-31

buttons games and emulators for the xbox and trainers compatibility?
Or will it follow only programs?

PD. Great skin
PDD. Sorry I am using the google translator

- Rocky5 - 2009-12-31

Thomss Wrote:Thanks for all your hard work guys, this skin looks lovely, but I'm having an issue getting it to load on OSX 10.5.8 running the latest stable XBMC "We require skins of 2.1 or higher" or something to that effect when I try to swtich to that skin.
Is there anything I can do to get the skin to load?
tried searching, but I didn't get any useful.
THANKS!

Unfortunately i have no clue as the skin need the new 9.11: Camelot version of XBMC to work i don't know if that has made it over to OSX.

- Thomss - 2009-12-31

ah, okay that's fine then. I've waited this far for the skin I can wait a bit longer for the update on mac.
Thanks for your reply! Big Grin

- `Black - 2009-12-31

It works on Mac without a problem... just load the new 9.11 for Mac OS X. Wink

- Thomss - 2009-12-31

just checked and indeed I am on the latest 9.11 tried on a few of the latest syn versions too. it comes up with incompatible skin, we require skins of 2.10 or higher.

any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks Smile

::UPDATE::

I was being a bit of a n00b, when it downloads the skin is in another folder, so I had my skin sitting inside the beta folder which is why XBMC was thinking what the hell is going on...

Thanks guys, I can know go play with this LOVELY skin! Big Grin

- johoja - 2009-12-31

Montellese Wrote:I think what he means is that e.g. in the InfoPanel view you have to actually select a show to be able to see whether it has already been watched or not (because the only indicator is the "unwatched" overlay at the top of the thumb). I think he is asking for some kind of indicator which is always visible for every item independent of whether it is the currently selected item or not. But I couldn't think of a place where it could be put...

Exactly, Couldn't a column be added next to the Episode title with a check mark? It's hard to tell what's watched,or not otherwise when looking at a whole Season folder for example manually checking each episode for an overlay on the thumb.

- MarkTaunton - 2009-12-31

Cheers TMC, was having a blonde moment then, was going through the movies and the menus and forgot about bringing up the bit at the bottom, as been trying not to use the mouse.

Maybe a possible idea to include the favourites somewhere in the main navigation as well.

- XBMCG33K - 2009-12-31

Alright we'll be adding this as well fellas Smile