Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Information Providers (scrapers) (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=147)
+----- Forum: TV Show Scrapers (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=305)
+----- Thread: [WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper (/showthread.php?tid=64587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: [WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper - scudlee - 2012-11-12

Are you using the File view or the Library view? In File view, you'll only see a list of the individual files (so the double episode will only appear once), but you'll still get library data for the files, with the double episode choosing just one of the episodes data to show. So it could be the case that the multi-part scraped fine, you just need to use the library to see it.

If that's not the case, turn on debug logging and refresh the Naruto folder. What you should see in the log is a block of lines starting "DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Found episode match" followed by the file name, the episode number (e.g. s1e25), and the regexp used. First thing to do is to verify that your regexp is the one being used, if it's not, make sure you have action="prepend" on your tvshowmatching tag in your advancedsettings.xml. Next, find the multi-part episode and see what happened, you should see something like:
Code:
DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Found episode match e:\videos\anime\tv shows\hikaru no go\hikaru no go - 25-26 - fear and impatience [e-f][dtv](4922ed24).avi (s1e25) [ - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - ]
DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Adding multipart episode 26 [^[-_EeXx]+([0-9]+(?:(?:[a-i]|\.[1-9])(?![0-9]))?)]
(Sorry, I don't do Naruto.)

Post the log on pastebin and link it if it doesn't provide any illumination.

RE: [WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper - nitropowered - 2012-11-12

Thank you, I didn't check the TV Show library. I was testing all the stuff on the Video tab... It's working great ^^.

Now last question, could you guys point me in how to make the second episode start from mid file instead from the beginning? How do I do it? NFO or Bookmarks or what?

EDIT:
Found it, NFO.. but is there a more elegant way instead of adding nfo files for every double episode? I'm using AEON NOX 3.6

EDIT2:
Lol Nevermind xD found that too... for who is searching the same feature in Aeon Nox:
Open the episode, get to the point where the next episode starts, add bookmark, SET EPISODE BOOKMARK.

This is so damn awesome ^^ thx guys for the great scraper.

RE: [WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper - sormy - 2012-11-26

Thanks for the great scraper been using it since first version.

But with the release of Frodo beta 1 it would seem there is problem in poster setting. Posters are found normally but are put in banners category in media info view. When i turn on banner setting with option posters first it's still same, it only gets posters and puts them in banner category, with option banners first it finds banners and puts them in banner category but nothing in poster category.

Will there be update soon for Frodo?
Thanks.

RE: [WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper - buda81 - 2012-12-04

-NM-

RE: [WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper - User 149741 - 2012-12-20

(2012-11-26, 13:12)sormy Wrote: Thanks for the great scraper been using it since first version.

But with the release of Frodo beta 1 it would seem there is problem in poster setting. Posters are found normally but are put in banners category in media info view. When i turn on banner setting with option posters first it's still same, it only gets posters and puts them in banner category, with option banners first it finds banners and puts them in banner category but nothing in poster category.

Thanks.
Same issue here

RE: [WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper - Vaneska - 2012-12-22

(2012-12-20, 01:56)eurofag Wrote:
(2012-11-26, 13:12)sormy Wrote: Thanks for the great scraper been using it since first version.

Thanks.
Same issue here

scudlee AniDB Mod works fine with RC2

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=142835

RE: [WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper - werz86 - 2013-02-03

When I search for anime entries, I can't find the newest shows.
An example for this is Gintama. The search doesn't list Gintama' (2012).
Tried searching for some other newly added shows -> same result.
Seems like anything with animeid higher than about 9400 is affected.

Any idea how to scrape these anime?
I'm using Frodo and have the Google Search turned off.

RE: [WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper - scudlee - 2013-02-03

You could always switch to the Mod scraper.

I last updated the search list for that a couple of weeks ago, should be good through to 9663. Plus, you can always poke me in that thread if you need it any more up-to-date, it's essentially just a button-push.

RE: [WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper - salival - 2013-02-03

Alternatively you could download the animetitles.xml from here, rename it to anidb.xml and place it in the cache folder of the scraper ( userdata > cache > scraper.anidb)

RE: [WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper - Korven - 2013-03-14

Ok.... Im really new to this and have never understood code specially well..

But as far as I've understood I .... MUST... rename my Anime to make the scrapper to work.. (it sure the hell aint noticing any of my anime anyways)

If the statement above is true.. here comes the next problem.. as I've used Anidb 'o Matic to scan my comp for all anime, it has also changed all the titles so its easier to read them..
for example : Tenkuu no Escaflowne - 01 - Fateful Confession [G_P](8E01DFB1)[AniDB]

But when I try and use any kind of renamer, it don't find the anime, and If I try and find a renamer to delete the part after the episode-title, those programs only delete "_" "-" and "[]" so the anime is still not to be found.

Could someone please help a retarded little young man as myself....... please >_<

RE: [WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper - scudlee - 2013-03-14

All you need to do is make an advancedsettings.xml (wiki) file in your userdata (wiki) folder containing the following:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
    <regexp defaultseason="0"> - ()s(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

Then your episode naming scheme should be recognized by XBMC without you having to rename anything.

(2013-03-14, 21:07)scudlee Wrote: All you need to do is make an advancedsettings.xml (wiki) file in your userdata (wiki) folder containing the following:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
    <regexp defaultseason="0"> - ()s(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

Then your episode naming scheme should be recognized by XBMC without you having to rename anything.

Man, Im about to give up on the whole XBMC thing and play regulary through MPC or something..
I really want this to work, specially to have each folder/playlist with its specific (and related) background and "icon" and everything, I think it looks really nice
But no matter which scraper Im using or how I try and add things, nothing works...

RE: [WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper - saitoh183 - 2013-03-14

Can you post your advancedsettings.xml

(2013-03-14, 22:49)saitoh183 Wrote: Can you post your advancedsettings.xml

Well... there sure aint much in it, the only thing thats there is the code that scudlee posted earlier.
As said Im very new to this, but really have tried for a week now to get things to work my way.
The only thing that I have scraped so far is "Men In Black 3"... on the contrary, I have over ... lets say REALLY much anime, and so far
not 1 single anime is being scrapped.
The only thing Im getting is the thumbnail on the episode, but no info about the serie, no background or anything.

I have tried (as said) to use renaming tools (like "theRenamer") but when using it I only get an error that says the Episode is not registered... I think it is
because I've used Anidb O'Matic.. since I used the option to rename all the episodes. But I seriously wont change every episodes name by hand Tongue

RE: [WIP] AniDB.net Anime Video Scraper - saitoh183 - 2013-03-14

I use this and use a python script based on anidb renaming programs and have no problems scraping my anime. the reason i wanted to see your xml file is to see if you formatted it properly so it can be read by XBMC. As for naming conversion you can use Filebot for that...its a great tool and can use anidb as source.

Are you sure your source in XBMC is set yo use Anidbmod scraper?

here is how my stuff is named and there is no problem picking them up.
Sword Art Online - 06 - Illusionary Avenger [UTWoots].mkv

I have the same lines scudlee mentions in my XML