Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

future request - rapidvelo - 2010-03-21

another future request 3D wrap + flat views for movies to include count of the movies...

thank you

- havoc29 - 2010-03-21

Hi.

let me just say this is a GREAT mod!

I only have a problem about cdart....

where do I put the cdart files (cdart.png)! for the spinning CD....I've searched everywhere with no luck...Huh

- qualar - 2010-03-22

havoc29 Wrote:Hi.

let me just say this is a GREAT mod!

I only have a problem about cdart....

where do I put the cdart files (cdart.png)! for the spinning CD....I've searched everywhere with no luck...Huh

They go in each individual album folder.

- RockDawg - 2010-03-22

qualar Wrote:The reason you cannot find what you are wanting is because that label is not view specific. It can be found in includes_InfoPane.xml

Thanks. That did the trick. I actually looked in there originally when I saw the include, but I was expecting to see rating or something in the control name and that's what threw me off. Thanks again.

- Oddsodz - 2010-03-22

qualar Wrote:They go in each individual album folder.

Does it have to be a ".png" file? Can it be a Jpeg?

- qualar - 2010-03-22

Oddsodz Wrote:Does it have to be a ".png" file? Can it be a Jpeg?

png

- garysday - 2010-03-22

Qualar,

Love this skin .. it is So awesome, one minor thing missing (for me), when I am on the movies screen, if I press the "i" key (info) then the plot is missing, if I press this during movie playback it works fine so the data is there but the movies xml file is not showing it when displaying movie information ... Is there a quick hack to the XML file that would allow me to do this ??

Thx again for the great skin..

Gary

- qualar - 2010-03-22

garysday Wrote:Qualar,

Love this skin .. it is So awesome, one minor thing missing (for me), when I am on the movies screen, if I press the "i" key (info) then the plot is missing, if I press this during movie playback it works fine so the data is there but the movies xml file is not showing it when displaying movie information ... Is there a quick hack to the XML file that would allow me to do this ??

Thx again for the great skin..

Gary

This is working fine here are you usng one of the nightly builds?

- havoc29 - 2010-03-22

qualar Wrote:They go in each individual album folder.

Thanks for your quick response...but....

when you say "individual album folder", do you mean the one with the music files? they are streamed from another computer...

I can't see any other individual album folder, on the xbmc side...not even a backdrops/artist_fanart....

I'm using Nightly build r28256, for windows...

- qualar - 2010-03-22

havoc29 Wrote:Thanks for your quick response...but....

when you say "individual album folder", do you mean the one with the music files? they are streamed from another computer...

I can't see any other individual album folder, on the xbmc side...not even a backdrops/artist_fanart....

I'm using Nightly build r28256, for windows...

I think there is an issue when the music location is not local. This is the case with other cdart mods on other skins aswell.

If you do a search you may find something regarding this.

- qualar - 2010-03-23

Here si an explanation of the cdart on a network problem. The below solution was written for clearart but it is the same reason that cdart doesnt work on a net work share also. This is from the Transparency FAQ:

07. What the heck is ClearArt?
ClearArt will show a transparent icon in the corner of the screen when you pause a tv show or bring up the info window.
You can enable this feature in this way: Settings > Skin Settings > General > Enable ClearArt
Also enter the path to your main TV Shows folder below.
(e.g. /home/xbmc/Media/TV Shows)
Put a semi-transparent image of a certain TV Show in the folder of that TV Show. The filename of the image should be: clearart.png
(e.g. /home/xbmc/Media/TV Shows/House/clearart.png)
Note: the names of the ‘tv show’ subfolders on your harddrive need to exactly match the ‘tv show’ names as listed in xbmc.

If your images are located on a network folder, you’ll bump into this issue: xbmc won’t let you browse to smb drives.
The easiest way to get around it is to map (windows) / mount (linux/osx) your network share

- havoc29 - 2010-03-23

Yep, you're right....

I've tried mapping a network drive and it worked!!

thanks for pointing me in the right direction!! Smile

Cover for all seasons - Matcrash - 2010-03-23

Hi,

In the Episode List view, when you are in "all seasons", the left cover is the cover corresponding to the season of the first episode on the list.

It could be great to have the "all seasons" cover instead.

Can you do something ?

- qualar - 2010-03-23

Matcrash Wrote:Hi,

In the Episode List view, when you are in "all seasons", the left cover is the cover corresponding to the season of the first episode on the list.

It could be great to have the "all seasons" cover instead.

Can you do something ?

I have just tried I am afraid I cannot do this. I am not sure if it is possible.

- tonej5 - 2010-03-24

Has anyone added clearart for this skin. If so would you post your code changes?