Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- qualar - 2010-03-24

tonej5 Wrote:Has anyone added clearart for this skin. If so would you post your code changes?

Once a plugin is released that will automatically download clearart images, in a similar way that the ppic plugin does for cdart, I will add clearart.

Actually just found a plugin that does this so will look into it when I get time.

- qualar - 2010-03-25

tonej5 Wrote:Has anyone added clearart for this skin. If so would you post your code changes?

I have now finshed coding ClearArt for this Mod. Can be enabled in the skin settings. Your clearart.png must be in the folder of the tvshow.

Version 3.4 uploaded

- Oddsodz - 2010-03-25

qualar Wrote:I have now finshed coding ClearArt for this Mod. Can be enabled in the skin settings. Your clearart.png must be in the folder of the tvshow.

Version 3.4 uploaded

This is nice. But I am unsure if it is working 100%. I have a few TV shows. And on any show that has more than one season. The "clearart" fails to show up. Very odd. I Am new to "clearart" so it could be me. Also, I find that no "clearart" will show up when you "Pause" the TV show you are watching. This is due the the nice big time and player control bar being in the way. Can the Control bar be moved or the "clearart" be moved to the top?

As always. It's still very fine work. I Do love this skin. Seems to just get better every time.

- qualar - 2010-03-25

Oddsodz Wrote:This is nice. But I am unsure if it is working 100%. I have a few TV shows. And on any show that has more than one season. The "clearart" fails to show up. Very odd. I Am new to "clearart" so it could be me. Also, I find that no "clearart" will show up when you "Pause" the TV show you are watching. This is due the the nice big time and player control bar being in the way. Can the Control bar be moved or the "clearart" be moved to the top?

As always. It's still very fine work. I Do love this skin. Seems to just get better every time.

What version of xbmc are you using because all of the things you say do not happen here. Also what are you using to control XBMC (Remote, Keyboard or Mouse).

Also check that clerart.png is in the TV show folder not the season folder for each tv show.

Here is what happens when I pause. Also note that this is a multiseason show.

- myrison - 2010-03-25

Qualar, that is so cool. Nice work! Big Grin

- qualar - 2010-03-25

myrison Wrote:Qualar, that is so cool. Nice work! Big Grin

Thanks M8 it is my pleasure.

- Oddsodz - 2010-03-25

Well I have done some more testing. And I have found out that if I use the keyboard to pause then the image will show. I Shall have to look at my Remote and change the way it makes my video pause. So that is one issue solved.

But I still can not get images to display on shows that have more than one season. I Have tried to reorder my folders so that all epsodes are even in the same folder and still it will not show. Very odd.

But I am using a older build. xbmc-r28256-trunk.exe

So that maybe the issue. Can you point me to the same build that you are using. Hopefully it is stable. ;-)

- qualar - 2010-03-25

I am using 27517 any above that are not stable. The XBMC team are working on a lot of stuff at the moment so a lot of the newer builds cause problems.

Trailers - rapidvelo - 2010-03-25

Hi qualar

I Cant seen to get trailers working? I enabled in the scraper settings and rescanned a movie .. Then found it in the library but I don't see the text of pressing down to view trailer? I'm using 3d wrap

any ideas?

Thank you

btw amazing work w clearart...

- qualar - 2010-03-25

rapidvelo Wrote:Hi qualar

I Cant seen to get trailers working? I enabled in the scraper settings and rescanned a movie .. Then found it in the library but I don't see the text of pressing down to view trailer? I'm using 3d wrap

any ideas?

Thank you

btw amazing work w clearart...

When reporting a bug I need the XBMC version and OS.

- rapidvelo - 2010-03-25

qualar Wrote:When reporting a bug I need the XBMC version and OS.

Hopefully not a bug maybe I've missed something but I am using 27517 xbmc windows OpenGL

Thank you

- qualar - 2010-03-25

rapidvelo Wrote:Hopefully not a bug maybe I've missed something but I am using 27517 xbmc windows OpenGL

Thank you

Yep definately not a bug. I am using that version and it is working ok here. remember not every movie in your database has a trailer. If it has a trailer the message ***Press down to Play Trailer*** will show.

- xbs08 - 2010-03-26

Does anyone know if hidding views will improve Rapier's performance on the Xbox?

- qualar - 2010-03-26

xbs08 Wrote:Does anyone know if hidding views will improve Rapier's performance on the Xbox?

What will improve performance on xbox is putting the new images that are in the media folder into the texture file. I am unable to do this at the moment because I am using my laptop with windows 7 and XPR Express does not work. I cannot see why hiding views would help. Removing features such as Recently Added and other widgets could.

This is the problem when you start adding things it does tax the hardware more but we have to move forward and code for more powerful platforms.

- xbs08 - 2010-03-26

Waffa make some setting to hide views in mediastream(x) with some success regarding the ram usage.

I totally agree that we have to move forward but i'm not ready to lay the xbox to rest yet.
My 3 year old son loves it and so do i.
Is easy to turn on/off and is the fastest system in the house to boot Smile

I'll try to make those hiding settings and see if that reduces the memory usage in library mode.