Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- DJ_Elo - 2010-06-01

frater Wrote:And I also miss my IMDB-scraper.... All my films are mistitled Sad

dude,just use ember to organize all your media,way more flexible and powerful than xbmc built in..and then it will all just work Big Grin no need to rely on scrapers within xbmc

- Oddsodz - 2010-06-01

"The Scraper within" will be the best in the end

- frater - 2010-06-03

DJ_Elo Wrote:dude,just use ember to organize all your media,way more flexible and powerful than xbmc built in..and then it will all just work Big Grin no need to rely on scrapers within xbmc

I rather wait than use a seperate program for this.

But what I don't understand is that I have a complete collection which can be scraped properly using the IMDB-scraper and we're now given only "themoviedb.org" as if it's just as good or even better. Seeing the mess it made it's obvious it isn't.

Anyone knows how to enable it? I already downloaded the addons but I somehow can't find the mechanism to enable it.

- DJ_Elo - 2010-06-03

swap to confluence skin for now and then go to add-ons manager and enable the scrapers..then after that you can switch back to qualars skin

- qualar - 2010-06-03

I have added the selection for addons into settings of latest release and put a dummy addon xml in there that is just waiting for the extra code. Unfortunately I do not have time to add this but if someone can step up to the plate that would be excellent.

- DJ_Elo - 2010-06-03

well..I will have a look on saturday, until then got research reports to write..urgh ;/

- noumenon - 2010-06-03

Is there a stable version of the qualar mod that can be used for 9.11? The newest version posted on the first page gives a version error when trying to use it with the last stable release.

Thanks,
noumenon

- DJ_Elo - 2010-06-04

the mod uses features only available in latest svn updates so afaik you would have to update to latest svn..you can find them here : http://sshcs.com/xbmc/ Big Grin

- noumenon - 2010-06-04

I know, I use the mod on my HTPC which is the latest svn, but I'm building one for my father-in-law ATM and I'd love to set him up with the same thing I've got. However, for his install, a stable release is a must. Just wondering if qualar had an old version that would work as none of the previous releases are available for download any longer.

It would be nice to kind of have an version of the mod for the stable release anyway, for people that want the features the mod provides, but not necessarily the bleeding edge stuff (and the instability that comes along with it).

Thanks,
noumenon

- m3g4tr0n - 2010-06-05

how can i and add the year beside the title "Movie Name (Year)" on the recently added script pop-up shown on the home screen.

- pouldam - 2010-06-06

Don't know if this is caused by the somewhat unstable state of the nightly builds or a bug in the skin, but thought I may as well post it here.

Background fanart is not displayed when browsing music (at least when browsing "artists") if the music is playing. If the music is stopped, the fanart displays just fine. It has been like this for quite a while -- using the newest revision of the skin and nightly builds.

Any feedback is welcome :-)

- qualar - 2010-06-06

pouldam Wrote:Don't know if this is caused by the somewhat unstable state of the nightly builds or a bug in the skin, but thought I may as well post it here.

Background fanart is not displayed when browsing music (at least when browsing "artists") if the music is playing. If the music is stopped, the fanart displays just fine. It has been like this for quite a while -- using the newest revision of the skin and nightly builds.

Any feedback is welcome :-)

The builds are all over the place at the moment. It seems that a lot is changed that causes lots of breaks.

- qualar - 2010-06-08

Due to the problems with the later SVNs I will be rolling back my skin to the old style that did not use addons. I am failing to see what the advantages are of using the new SVNs.

- tetodbs - 2010-06-08

qualar Wrote:Due to the problems with the later SVNs I will be rolling back my skin to the old style that did not use addons. I am failing to see what the advantages are of using the new SVNs.

And wich build we must use?

I'm using 30929 and I can't see the recently added in the homescreen.

Thanks

- qualar - 2010-06-08

From XBMC.org

The next version of XBMC is shaping up quite well, with a host of new features already in. For a refresher, see a few posts back.

Next up is the merge from the addons branch, the underpinning of the new addons manager (go figure) as well as the basis for the PVR frontend branch. Once finished, though still a ways out, this will add the capability of extending XBMC from the couch. No need to ssh/ftp into your box to add skins, scrapers, plugins, PVR Backends, etc.

As I alluded in the previous post, the codebase will be a bit rocky as we clean up after the merge, so we suggest that users and builders take a break until things have settled. For this reason, official nightly builds have been temporarily suspended. We are not asking for bug reports at this time because we know that things are broken. If this seems all too familiar, we’ve done this before. Again, we ask that users of nightly builds take a break, and that third-party builders please suspend your releases for now. Builds at this time only make things harder for us. Really.

See you on the other side!

Update: Revision 28276 is the revision before the merge. Stay below that and you’ll be fine.