Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features (/showthread.php?tid=65922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

- reds2433 - 2010-01-10

roryson Wrote:cheers m8, sorry for not been clear in my questions, haveing a look now..

No problem, glad to help...I know it can be a very frustrating/tedious process if not done correctly

- roryson - 2010-01-10

ive got one film with a dvd cover but cant get the other to do so, dont know what i did, will be pulling my hair out soon. but it is a verry nice feature.. i set a scraper for a movie folder and it aint updating..

- henrikyo - 2010-01-11

Dunno what im doing wrong, using linux 9.10, latest xbmc svn ppa, and rapier 3.06. Im copying the files from the mod filder i downloaded into the rapier skin folder, and overwriting, however, all my fonts are gone in the rapier now. Dont understand nothing

- roryson - 2010-01-11

well im getting there, managed to import my movies into library and get the details, just wondering if there is a way of automaticaly importing movies to the library. and if there is a way of renameing movies, i imported smokin aces 2 but the details that came up for it was just smokin aces 1. do i just rename the folder? cheers guys..

- DJ_Elo - 2010-01-11

BIG THX qualar!! just updated and it's perfect now Big Grin
enjoy the trip Smile

- roryson - 2010-01-11

never mind my question about updateing the library. sorted it now, still not sure about the wrong file name issue..

- filigran - 2010-01-11

roryson Wrote:never mind my question about updateing the library. sorted it now, still not sure about the wrong file name issue..

If you press 'C' on the movie in the library, you can choose 'Change title' (or similar, not using english menus). Or right-click with your mouse on it, if you use that.

If it chose the wrong movie entirely, go into it's info (press 'I'), and choose "Update" (again, not really sure what it says). It will present you with some options. If none match, try using the "manual" option at the bottom of the dialog, to try manually.

I bet all this info is in the online manual btw. Smile

- henrikyo - 2010-01-11

Dont mean to nag about my question, but i really want to use this mod, so ill try once more, after downloading the 100mb or so mod, i copied the files over to rapier skin folder, and overwriting all files, after selecting the skin inside xbmc. The fonts change in settings menu etc, but when going out into the home menu, all the fonts are gone

- r1ctus - 2010-01-11

dont copy them to the rapier folder, just use it as another skin, you dont have to overwrite anything

- roryson - 2010-01-11

hi filigran, i think you are telling me the way as if i were using a keyboard, im just using a controller for my xbox..

- reds2433 - 2010-01-11

roryson Wrote:hi filigran, i think you are telling me the way as if i were using a keyboard, im just using a controller for my xbox..

If your having naming issues that means that whichever scraper your using is having a problem, which is either having an issue with the actual name of the file on your pc, or the movie isn't available to scrap...(these are most likely problems)

How many are you having issues with(number of movies?)
Which scraper are you using?(I'm guessing either themoviedb or IMDb, I like IMDb...)

To slightly answer your question, I noticed you were having issues with Smokin Aces 2, and if you using themoviedb as your scraper, it is in the database(you can check by going to themoviedb.org)...which means the file is not named right on your PC. (Why don't you post what it is named as...)

- roryson - 2010-01-11

the folder im useing is (Smokin Aces 2) and im useing imdb english

- reds2433 - 2010-01-11

roryson Wrote:the folder im useing is (Smokin Aces 2) and im useing imdb english

I would try changing both the movie folder and the actual movie file to this name...

Smokin' Aces 2 Assassins' Ball

If that doesn't work then it probably has to do with the nfo file which I'm not entirely knowledgeable about...

- roryson - 2010-01-11

cheers m8, will give it a go

- reds2433 - 2010-01-11

roryson Wrote:cheers m8, will give it a go

I confirmed that it does work and will pick it up, but since it is a relatively new movie there is no poster/fanart/thumbs available, so if you want those you will have to manually find and save pictures(I would suggest google images) and place them in your movie folder.