Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) (/showthread.php?tid=67110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: [RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) - pezlin - 2014-10-29

(2014-10-29, 21:52)swehawk Wrote: @Todde and Pezlin: Are you guys having the same problems as I describe in my post above?

@Pezlin: Where exactly did you put the svt.py file?

I get a script error similar to the one mentioned above. I followed the instructions from the post in this thread offering the updated svt.py file.

RE: [RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) - legostar - 2014-10-30

Found the error and corrected the svt.py
This is not an official update, since I'm not a developer of the plugin.
Just wanted to fix it.

Download link: http://wikisend.com/download/138282/svt.py

Changed line 332
From: attrs = { "class": "[^\"']*play_videolist__thumbnail[^\"']*" },
To: attrs = { "class": "[^\"']*play_videolist-element__thumbnail-image[^\"']*" },

RE: [RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) - Bosse_B - 2014-10-30

Thanks, this fixed the problem in "PROGRAM A-Ö", I can now enter this list and start programs from it.
Of course I have not checked all but a sample of the list and it seems to work OK now.

I also checked the other items in the list and found the following to still have problems:
Top level script error:
- KANALER
- KATEGORIER

Script error on some of the sub-items:
- SISTA CHANSEN
For example the items VÄRLDSKRIGEN-* all have script errors

Note that I have not tried every single item in the lists so the above is a sample only...

What I did was to download the svt.py file from the link above, then transfer it to the pi at:
/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/resources/lib

I also deleted the svt.pyc file (the compiled version) so it could be re-created on next use.

RE: [RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) - ToddeSwe - 2014-10-30

I have the same issue and i just get the folders or the categories and then script error.

I put the the file in: root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.svtplay

RE: [RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) - Bosse_B - 2014-10-30

(2014-10-30, 16:07)ToddeSwe Wrote: I put the the file in: root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.svtplay
Wrong location...
You have to go two folders deeper:
.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/resources/lib/

In effect, you have to find the folder that holds the svt.py file as well as the svt.pyc file (that is lib).
Then you delete the pyc file and copy in your new svt.py file on top of the existing one.

Note that In my system (RASPBMC) the .xbmc folder is located in /home/pi rather than in /root, but that may be a difference between distributions. I guess you are using OpenELEC, right?

RE: [RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) - ToddeSwe - 2014-10-30

(2014-10-30, 17:30)Bosse_B Wrote:
(2014-10-30, 16:07)ToddeSwe Wrote: I put the the file in: root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.svtplay
Wrong location...
You have to go two folders deeper:
.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/resources/lib/

In effect, you have to find the folder that holds the svt.py file as well as the svt.pyc file (that is lib).
Then you delete the pyc file and copy in your new svt.py file on top of the existing one.

Note that In my system (RASPBMC) the .xbmc folder is located in /home/pi rather than in /root, but that may be a difference between distributions. I guess you are using OpenELEC, right?

YES now it works BUT i can't use the KATEGORIER to play my news it have to use PROGRAM. Just so you know! THANKS! You've made my day!

RE: [RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) - legostar - 2014-10-30

Updated svt.py

This is not an official update, since I'm not a developer of the plugin.
Just wanted to fix some of the issues.

Download link: http://wikisend.com/download/253976/svt.py

Fixed:
Channels/Kanaler
Categories/Kategorier
Search

Not fixed:
Problems with thumbnails because they moved them to Cascading Style Sheets (.css) & some to the svt.se webserver.
Some of the feeds/streams might not work, like "VÄRLDSKRIGEN" - because they changed the format to Flash Media Manifest (.f4m)
No quick fix, so leave these issues for the developers.

OOPS, did not see legostar's post.
I will now test the new svt.py. Smile

---- TIME PASSES ---
Success as far as I can see. Smile
The two top level items that triggered script errors are now working.
I hope you get in touch with the developers so your code can be included in mainline and be included in the next official release!

RE: [RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) - epoxy404 - 2014-10-31

(2014-10-30, 16:07)ToddeSwe Wrote: I have the same issue and i just get the folders or the categories and then script error.

Did you really put it in root and not home/.xbmc?

RE: [RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) - Bosse_B - 2014-10-31

Or /home/pi/.xbmc ?

RE: [RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) - ToddeSwe - 2014-10-31

(2014-10-31, 00:52)epoxy404 Wrote:
(2014-10-30, 16:07)ToddeSwe Wrote: I have the same issue and i just get the folders or the categories and then script error.

Did you really put it in root and not home/.xbmc?

Yes i did, i'm using a box called The Little Black Box. Maybe the path is slightly different?!

root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/resources/lib

RE: [RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) - swehawk - 2014-11-01

I'm starting to think that my problems playing from SVT-Play has actually nothing to do with the addon! I'm thinking that if the video starts playing, then the addon has done it's job and handed over playback to xmbc. Still, I'm only having problems playing online HD videos from SVT-Play (and Öppet arkiv as well). The pattern is always the same. First the playback freezes after some 20 sec for about 10 sec. Then playback resumes, but not from where it stopped. It kind of fast forwards to catch up (so it's not buffering)! Next it freezes again after some 30 sec. This time playback crashes and I'm returned back to the SVT-Play program list. Always the same. No problems playing 720/1080P video (mp4 or mkv) over SMB.

Am I the only one having this problem?

I have a 512MB Pi w lastest stable raspbmc. 50Mbit cable internet wired to the Pi.

RE: [RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) - M1ch34lk - 2014-11-02

Unfortunately it still does not work with the changes in svt.py above Sad

Example from choosing "Program A-Ö" => Aktuellt => script failed

Code:
17:47:11 T:140709771319040  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:47:11 T:140709771319040  NOTICE: CommonFunctions-2.5.1
17:47:11 T:140709771319040   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/default.py", line 364, in <module>
                                                viewEpisodes(ARG_URL)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/default.py", line 172, in viewEpisodes
                                                episodes = svt.getEpisodes(url)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/resources/lib/svt.py", line 280, in getEpisodes
                                                return getArticles(SECTION_EPISODES, url)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.svtplay/resources/lib/svt.py", line 329, in getArticles
                                                ret = "href")[0]
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
17:47:11 T:140711083140928   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.svtplay/?mode=pr&url=%2faktuellt
17:47:11 T:140711083140928   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.svtplay/?mode=pr&url=%2faktuellt) failed
17:47:11 T:140709771319040  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

Any hints?

RE: [RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) - ToddeSwe - 2014-11-03

Hi

Today it's not working again. What ARE they doing to SVTPlay every week?! Smile Don't they want us to use it? Smile

Oups, did not noticed the new 4.0.9 update that seems to have fixed it. Smile THANKS!

RE: [RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV) - forestgreen - 2014-11-03

It appears that the latest update to SVTplay causes ITVplayer to stop working with TV catch up.